Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,903 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (447) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3487614 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (444) (445) (446) (447) (448) (449) (450) ... (1581) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by AliEsq(m): 7:08am On Oct 22, 2015
Need a sample of noun project,anyone.thnx
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by donbrowser(m): 7:10am On Oct 22, 2015
AliEsq:
Need a sample of noun project,anyone.thnx
Pm me
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by AliEsq(m): 9:06am On Oct 22, 2015
donbrowser:

Pm me
my email ubuandcofirm@yahoo.com
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by donbrowser(m): 9:48am On Oct 22, 2015
Replied
AliEsq:
my email ubuandcofirm@yahoo.com
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Datevilme: 12:32pm On Oct 22, 2015
Hello house, Pls where is the venue for the e-exams, is it different from the study centres? or will it just be done online?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by TUNEX89(m): 1:00pm On Oct 22, 2015
Datevilme:
Hello house, Pls where is the venue for the e-exams, is it different from the study centres? or will it just be done online?
in ur house.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by hiswords7: 2:15pm On Oct 22, 2015
Datevilme:
It is not different,the exam center is d same with your study center.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by donbrowser(m): 3:28pm On Oct 22, 2015
@Sonkoko replied
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by MimiHANS(m): 4:44pm On Oct 22, 2015
chade:
yea...d ntwk ws bad.....tnx
Uwc ma'am
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SONKOko(m): 5:23pm On Oct 22, 2015
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by AliEsq(m): 8:07pm On Oct 22, 2015
donbrowser:
Replied
still waiting
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by JigsawKillah(m): 11:35pm On Oct 22, 2015
donbrowser:
replied

uhm
hey
can you please upload the new timetable please?
i'm using simple server and can't log into my portal with it

thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by paywriters(m): 11:52pm On Oct 22, 2015
Best Wishes for exams
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by paywriters(m): 11:52pm On Oct 22, 2015
Hello
2015 October undergraduate exams begin on monday. the prob is that many students r yet to complete their TMAs especially for the science subjects like the dreaded PHY 111. Well if u need noun tma help am here to help for a cheap fee.
hot tmas available right now include tma for phy 111, phy 113, phy 191 n phy 192
also available r chm 101 n bio 101 tma. then der r mth 121, mth 112 n mth 142. the scores from d best 3 tmas r above 25/30 at worst.
also have all the gst tmas and can easily arrange the theory non calculation tmas of any departments. also have post graduate tmas for msc, mba, pdg n d likes.
bbm: 53313eec whatsapp or call 08038177950
CAN DO FEW SAMPLES FIRST BEFORE PAYMENT
Best Wishe
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ignaz(m): 1:59am On Oct 23, 2015
good morning fellow NOUNites

can anybody help a brother with the solutions for either or both of TMAs Phy113 and Mth122

i'd be forever greatful
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Sike(m): 6:11am On Oct 23, 2015
Any ibadan study center student in the house, pls I want to know if u Guys have finished your ongoing exams. I been wanting submit my credentials for my registration as a new student but nobody to attend to me cuz of examination. thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by hiswords7: 6:22am On Oct 23, 2015
Ignaz:
good morning fellow NOUNites

can anybody help a brother with the solutions for either or both of TMAs Phy113 and Mth122

i'd be forever greatful

This might not right cos u ought to do your TMA on your own but I can still be of help. Send me the MTH 122 questions and I will give u the solution,also let me have your mail so as to send the answers there for PHY 113 as well. Send the questions to my mail.......myveryfeyi@gmail.com
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by stevohdee(m): 6:26am On Oct 23, 2015
Pls, when is pop & e exam ending?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by MimiHANS(m): 7:21am On Oct 23, 2015
Sike:
Any ibadan study center student in the house, pls I want to know if u Guys have finished your ongoing exams. I been wanting submit my credentials for my registration as a new student but nobody to attend to me cuz of examination. thanks

The same modus-operandi is applicable to other study centers.
You would need to wait till after the e-exams. Visit your SC after the e-exams, they'll tell you the appropriate/specific time to submit your credentials.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by JigsawKillah(m): 9:56am On Oct 23, 2015
JigsawKillah:

uhm hey can you please upload the new timetable please? i'm using simple server and can't log into my portal with it
thanks

cc:
MimiHans Kazrem Donbrowser et al
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:00am On Oct 23, 2015
pls when is Oct ending?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:02am On Oct 23, 2015
Sike:
go back late Jan or early Feb.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by PeyButtons(f): 10:28am On Oct 23, 2015
Hello everyone...please I like to meet Accounting student (s) from Agidingbe centre,Lagos state. Thanks and you can pm me.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Deyinka007: 10:37am On Oct 23, 2015
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ignaz(m): 10:56am On Oct 23, 2015
hiswords7:

This might not right cos u ought to do your TMA on your own but I can still be of help. Send me the MTH 122 questions and I will give u the solution,also let me have your mail so as to send the answers there for PHY 113 as well. Send the questions to my mail.......

check your mail, sir
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by hiswords7: 12:28pm On Oct 23, 2015
Ignaz:

check your mail, sir

Have replied u

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by choicesam(m): 6:22pm On Oct 23, 2015
hiswords7:
One of the e-xams I registered didn't appear on my TT,hope it doesn't matter?? I can just check elsewhere without any implication ?
check for the course title, i think, cos am having the same issue with phy132.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 6:52pm On Oct 23, 2015
Rush hour period!!!!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 7:04pm On Oct 23, 2015
stevohdee:
Pls, when is pop & e exam ending?
Probably mid DEC
JigsawKillah:

cc:
MimiHans
Kazrem
Donbrowser
et al
There is no general timetable. Only one's registered courses that will be sent to ones portal.
kosplateau:
pls when is Oct ending?
When you pop ending you meant? Guess it ended today because e-exam starts on Monday
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by JigsawKillah(m): 7:13pm On Oct 23, 2015
Kazrem:

Probably mid DEC
There is no general timetable. Only one's registered courses that will be sent to ones portal.
When you pop ending you meant? Guess it ended today because e-exam starts on Monday

the one in xls/pdf format
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by JigsawKillah(m): 7:15pm On Oct 23, 2015
anyone else seen phy113 in his/her exam timetable?
the date please
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by korede101(m): 9:26pm On Oct 23, 2015
LOUIS6:

What about someone dat failed a course, how will he retake the course again??

i didnt failed the exams its just that i couldnt do it due to the nature of my work. thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (444) (445) (446) (447) (448) (449) (450) ... (1581) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.