Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,600 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (452) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3492304 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) ... (1581) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 29, 2015
lakesidepapa:

U're mouthed
Whatever that means. grin but I know it's not a thank u msg... tongue
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by baba11(m): 11:37pm On Oct 29, 2015
kosplateau:

OK..congrats.
Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by johnshagb(m): 9:05am On Oct 30, 2015
Hello peeps. I made a payment in the bank for an application for a program. The bank teller only gave me the RRR code and few info he got from remita.net. I can't successfully apply on NOUN website with the code. It seems i still need another printout before i can continue. Pls what is the way forward?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 12:44pm On Oct 30, 2015
johnshagb:
Hello peeps. I made a payment in the bank for an application for a program. The bank teller only gave me the RRR code and few info he got from remita.net. I can't successfully apply on NOUN website with the code. It seems i still need another printout before i can continue. Pls what is the way forward?

What other info was given you at the bank? You ought to have generated the RRR code before visiting the bank or making e-payment.

Take a cue from this (curled from an earlier post):

Hello everyone!

For those of us not aware, I wish to break great news to you guys.

You can now make payments somewhat directly online to fund your e-wallets. The process isn't straightforward like I know we'd all like it, but I found a way to make it stupid simple.

Prerequisites: A credit/debit card activated for online transactions, some experience with making online payments.

Now follow these steps to complete the process:

- Log on to your portal
- On the panel to your left on the page, click "Make Payments on Remita"
- Generate your RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference) code from the served page
- Visit Remita and click on the link as shown below

- A dialog box pops up asking for the RRR you generated from your portal
- Enter the value and follow through with the remaining steps (supplying your credit/debit card info and such)

I hope this helps. If it doesn't, seek technical support.

*Edit
--------------

Prospective students, please skip steps 1 & 2 and visit: Remita Application Sign On.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by zico77: 5:41pm On Oct 30, 2015
i just discovered PHY113-Heat and properties of matter has been changed to PHY101-elementary mechanics heat and properites of matter pls can anyone kindly help me with the TMA of PHY101 my email adress is-omewahisaac@yahoo.com
thank you
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by iblawi(m): 10:34pm On Oct 30, 2015
Pls when is the deadline for submission of project for M.Sc.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by sirgusto: 5:28am On Oct 31, 2015
Hello guys, I want to know if jamb is required for admission into NOUN?
When can I apply?

Thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by baba11(m): 9:28am On Oct 31, 2015
iblawi:
Pls when is the deadline for submission of project for M.Sc.
From what I garnered here....it should be between first and second week of December ...

Make sure you have the hard binded copies of the thesis(color black)+4 CDs with your thesis in them+The actual result of the thesis duly signed by your supervisor #lobatan cool

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by baba11(m): 9:40am On Oct 31, 2015
kosplateau:

beg those at ur SC...lie down like Yorubas do. so calculate timing for shipment to HQ and that is why u sshould act now.
Hilarious: grin
Went to hqs on Monday and met the baba osho you told me about....he was adamant in granting my request to obtain the grading sheet .....upon flimsy begging.... finally,I've to find my ways to get it in the least expected route

#dont ask me how cool
#shrouded
#secrecy!!!!!!! grin grin cheesy
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 12:17pm On Oct 31, 2015
baba11:

Hilarious: grin
Went to hqs on Monday and met the baba osho you told me about....he was adamant in granting my request to obtain the grading sheet .....upon flimsy begging.... finally,I've to find my ways to get it in the least expected route

#dont ask me how cool
#shrouded
#secrecy!!!!!!! grin grin cheesy
Yeah...he can be such a prude! But Mr Keno might have stepped in. Those in need, take note of d least expected route.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 12:20pm On Oct 31, 2015
baba11:

From what I garnered here....it should be between first and second week of December ...

Make sure you have the hard binded copies of the thesis(color black)+4 CDs with your thesis in them+The actual result of the thesis duly signed by your supervisor #lobatan cool
Leaving it till that time..may be pushing Ur luck. All November should be it..my thought!

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by iblawi(m): 1:48pm On Oct 31, 2015
baba11:

OK thanks i was thinking it would be November.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by baba11(m): 3:37pm On Oct 31, 2015
kosplateau:

Leaving it till that time..may be pushing Ur luck. All November should be it..my thought!
OK...I called one of the counsellors... told me I should call her back the succeeding day....I called the succeeding day which is Friday, she didn't pick it....maybe I'll need to call atleast two of them at a go shocked
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by MimiHANS(m): 7:53pm On Oct 31, 2015
sirgusto:
Hello guys, I want to know if jamb is required for admission into NOUN?
When can I apply?

Thanks.

JAMB is not one of the prerequisites for admission into NOUN. Your SSCE result: WAEC or NECO or NABTEB et al is recommended.

Additionally, credits in English and Mathematics is a necessity. I think they accept awaiting result as well.

Regarding your application, wait till first or second week of December coz exams is still in progress.

2 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lakesidepapa(m): 8:36pm On Oct 31, 2015
MimiHANS:

JAMB is not one of the prerequisites for admission into NOUN. Your SSCE result: WAEC or NECO or NABTEB et al is recommended.

Additionally, credits in English and Mathematics is a necessity. I think they accept awaiting result as well.

Regarding your application, wait till first or second week of December coz exams is still in progress.

Capital NO for awaiting result, awaiting result is forbidden at Noun. @sirgusto hope u note this

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by MimiHANS(m): 9:05pm On Oct 31, 2015
lakesidepapa:

Capital NO for awaiting result, awaiting result is forbidden at Noun. @sirgusto hope u note this

The word 'I think' is a far cry from the word 'I know'. If you can kindly go back and check my post you will get to see that I used the word 'I think they accept awaiting result'.

Other words for 'I think' are: presume, assume, anticipate, envisage, foresee, guess, visualize, imagine and so on.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Pelupelu: 9:45pm On Oct 31, 2015
baba11:

Are u saying we are to submit 4CDs containing our thesis?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by donbrowser(m): 9:46pm On Oct 31, 2015
MimiHANS:

The word 'I think' is a far cry from the word 'I know'. If you can kindly go back and check my post you will get to see that I used the word 'I think they accept awaiting result'.

Other words for 'I think' are: presume, assume, anticipate, envisage, foresee, guess, visualize, imagine and so on.
Chai
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by baba11(m): 10:04pm On Oct 31, 2015
Pelupelu:

So I heard!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:41pm On Oct 31, 2015
MimiHANS:

Get over yourself, dude. Whichever adjective you choose to use, don't you realize it's quite misleading? For the sake of the sanity of this thread, let's be progressive. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lakesidepapa(m): 10:46pm On Oct 31, 2015
MimiHANS:

Don't let us think it like that, NOUN is not as bad as that.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by MimiHANS(m): 11:09pm On Oct 31, 2015
lakesidepapa:

Don't let us think it like that, NOUN is not as bad as that.

Alright, Sir!
Ordnung, Sir!

Do you speak German?smiley
You replied me in German (on the previous page) the other time.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lexdino: 11:29pm On Oct 31, 2015
Obinoscopy:
No approximation is done. Rather what is done is truncation. Thus scores like 69.9 or 69.5 or 69.4 or 69.1 will be truncated to become 69.

However, don't be discouraged. You've got great results.
Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 1:14pm On Nov 01, 2015
It's two(2) cds not 4 and four(4) hard copies of your completed hard cover thesis. 1 for your supervisor, 1 for you and 2 for the school. That's what I submitted. Abuja SC
Pelupelu:

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by iblawi(m): 1:48pm On Nov 01, 2015
h3ro:
It's two(2) cds not 4 and four(4) hard copies of your completed hard cover thesis. 1 for your supervisor, 1 for you and 2 for the school. That's what I submitted. Abuja SC

Pls when will be the last day for submission in Abuja.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lakesidepapa(m): 4:11pm On Nov 01, 2015
MimiHANS:

Alright, Sir! Ordnung, Sir!
Do you speak German?smiley You replied me in German (on the previous page) the other time.
Ich versuche, mein Herr, und ich sehe, Sie versuchen auch, und noch ein Lernender.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by MimiHANS(m): 5:11pm On Nov 01, 2015
lakesidepapa:

Ich versuche, mein Herr, und ich sehe, Sie versuchen auch, und noch ein Lernender.
Ich mag deinen Geist. Mach weiter so. Und Sie werden Zu verbessern. Es ist eine Frage der Zeit ist.
Ich wunsche Ihnen alles Gute sir!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by bibi1234: 5:28pm On Nov 01, 2015
Yes anyone give me details on noun works and how many years is their political science and requirements?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lakesidepapa(m): 5:29pm On Nov 01, 2015
MimiHANS:

Ich mag deinen Geist. Mach weiter so. Und Sie werden Zu verbessern. Es ist eine Frage der Zeit ist.
Ich wunsche Ihnen alles Gute sir!
Amen und auch Sie bro, sind u Hoffnung der Besuch in Deutschland eines Tages?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Imoksp(m): 6:07pm On Nov 01, 2015
I am in Pol. Science. Contact me if u nid any info. 08165807578.
bibi1234:
Yes anyone give me details on noun works and how many years is their political science and requirements?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by bibi1234: 6:11pm On Nov 01, 2015
Imoksp:
I am in Pol. Science. Contact me if u nid any info. 08165807578.
Do you use whatsapp?Would message you there if you use

(1) (2) (3) ... (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) ... (1581) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.