Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,280 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:13 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (575) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3474915 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (572) (573) (574) (575) (576) (577) (578) ... (1579) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by UncleSnr(m): 11:36am On Jun 11, 2016
Pelupelu:
Good morning house.. Pls I need your help urgently..

I'm one of the university's master degree students that graduated in January this year but I couldn't attend the convocation ceremony where ceritificate was issued..

I was at my study centre last month for clearance and was told the university's Headquarters had been relocated to Abuja. But a coursemate (though her name is not on graduation list) said she was there and she was told to go to Lagos because Post Graduate school is still there..

Pls I need you to fortify me with genuine information (or contacts) on where to get my certificate because I need it urgently..

Thanks
Write to them using their contact page to know more on the issue.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Pelupelu: 12:24pm On Jun 11, 2016
UncleSnr:
Write to them using their contact page to know more on the issue.
I've been trying this but the message keeps bouncing back
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ririri22: 1:01pm On Jun 11, 2016
Hello every one. Please any student of public health here ? What is the admission requirement ?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by truth12(m): 1:19pm On Jun 11, 2016
Is there any university in nigeria that offers weekend lectures for science coures?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by alakaloko(m): 3:13pm On Jun 11, 2016
Pelupelu:
Good morning house.. Pls I need your help urgently..

I'm one of the university's master degree students that graduated in January this year but I couldn't attend the convocation ceremony where ceritificate was issued..

I was at my study centre last month for clearance and was told the university's Headquarters had been relocated to Abuja. But a coursemate (though her name is not on graduation list) said she was there and she was told to go to Lagos because Post Graduate school is still there..

Pls I need you to fortify me with genuine information (or contacts) on where to get my certificate because I need it urgently..

Thanks
PLEASE HELP A BROTHER
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by engrj(m): 7:53pm On Jun 11, 2016
People of God i greet you all.

Please i will like to know the procedure on how to change course in noun. Am in 300level now (second semester) and i want to change my course from political science to criminology and security studies.

Can any help please?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by josh4christ(m): 1:57pm On Jun 13, 2016
pls friends when are we current students to resume the next semester... Thank you
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jun 13, 2016
For those who have submitted their final project
How long does it takes for the result to be out.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by bisiofgod(m): 8:04pm On Jun 13, 2016
Pls add me 08062603113. Ibadan study centre
rocketphysicist:

Add me also
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by JigsawKillah(m): 12:58am On Jun 14, 2016
josh4christ:
pls friends when are we current students to resume the next semester... Thank you

late july/ early august
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by charleya: 2:57am On Jun 14, 2016
can someone at this time get admission into noun
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by to9ice: 4:31am On Jun 14, 2016
Pls we dat just concluded first semester exams, wen are we to resume second semester pls?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by donbrowser(m): 7:08am On Jun 14, 2016
charleya:
can someone at this time get admission into noun
Yes, admission is everyday
JigsawKillah:

late july/ early august
Month end
to9ice:
Pls we dat just concluded first semester exams, wen are we to resume second semester pls?
This question is somehow, but you will resume with others
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by josh4christ(m): 8:31am On Jun 14, 2016
JigsawKillah:

late july/ early august
.... Thank you very much but please is this confirmed as i heard frm another person that its this week..
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by g8662: 11:54am On Jun 14, 2016
If you have any questions and enquiries please ask them here... http://cyprusuni.com/contact-us/

Are you looking to:

Study in top-ranking universities in Europe?
Win overseas scholarship to study abroad in Europe?
Prestigious, affordable universities in Europe?
Quality undergraduate, graduate and postgraduate programs?
Study in multi-cultural environment?
Admission to affordable bachelor/undergraduate, master or Phd countries abroad?
IELTS/TOEFL/PTE/JAMB – No SAT/GRE/GMAT, Not Required
IGCSE, IB, SAT, A-LEVEL, NECO, WASSEC, GCE, ND, HND, SSCE, BT, B.ENG, and any other - Accepted.
and many more.

Then apply to study at top ranking european universities with scholarship ... http://cyprusuni.com/how-to-apply-for-admission-scholarships-for-international-students-and-cyprusuni-affiliate-program/

Eastern Mediterranean University (EMU), Cyprus International University (CIU), Near East University (NEU)
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by liljaydee(m): 1:07pm On Jun 14, 2016
PLEASE I NEED AN ADVICE ASAP!!!

i got my admission letter since December last year, but due to financial status i didn't make registration and payment for this past session, please can i still use the admission letter for new registration now or i have to purchase a new registration form and apply new again?

CC: VIPICO
CC: experts
CC: donbrowser
CC: IamLadyB
CC: Franklyn4
CC: fhranchez
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jacko007(m): 1:21pm On Jun 14, 2016
liljaydee:
PLEASE I NEED AN ADVICE ASAP!!!

i got my admission letter since December last year, but due to financial status i didn't make registration and payment for this past session, please can i still use the admission letter for new registration now or i have to purchase a new registration form and apply new again?

CC: VIPICO
CC: experts
CC: donbrowser
CC: IamLadyB
CC: Franklyn4
CC: fhranchez

You dont have to buy another form, your old admission letter is still valid.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by coolbatty: 2:26pm On Jun 14, 2016
Afternoon Every1, can sum1 pls help with the description on how to get the Ikeja Study Centre from ikeja along?
Thank you.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Mortipher: 3:47pm On Jun 14, 2016
Is there no way around this. I'm a pgd student too and was looking forward to be done when just one result wasn't released. I waited for the result and took my time to finish my project only to check my portal last 2 weeks to see an F on the course. I was thinking it could be waived till I read this. Are you saying I should retake the course?!
dave121:

This is a factor of the semester u are and the status of the course in question. If u wrote the course in your last semester and you have amazed the minimum number of units required for every PGD student, then u are good to go provided that the status of the course is Elective. If it is a compulsory course, you MUST pass the course before u can graduate. On the other hand, if the course is an elective and u are not in your final semester , u may register it with the present semester's courses. In sums, elective courses can be waived if not passed before graduation but not a compulsory course.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by bisiofgod(m): 7:29pm On Jun 14, 2016
Am an M.Sc student. We concluded our 1st semester exam 2months ago. When is the result coming out? I mean last semester's result
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by selfmadeOLX(m): 12:17am On Jun 15, 2016
coolbatty:
Afternoon Every1, can sum1 pls help with the description on how to get the Ikeja Study Centre from ikeja along?
Thank you.

Same here.. Someone should please help with directions
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jboixxx: 5:36am On Jun 15, 2016
engrj:
People of God i greet you all.

Please i will like to know the procedure on how to change course in noun. Am in 300level now (second semester) and i want to change my course from political science to criminology and security studies.

Can any help please?

C ur centre adviser

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jboixxx: 5:41am On Jun 15, 2016
Mortipher:
Is there no way around this. I'm a pgd student too and was looking forward to be done when just one result wasn't released. I waited for the result and took my time to finish my project only to check my portal last 2 weeks to see an F on the course. I was thinking it could be waived till I read this. Are you saying I should retake the course?!

Oops! Why don't u visit ur study adviser for better advice? In my case, a core course was withheld/missing but I graduated cuz I'd already amassed 5 units above the graduating units. If youre lucky ur adviser could help confirm ur status from the exam and records unit.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jboixxx: 5:46am On Jun 15, 2016
simsing:
For those who have submitted their final project
How long does it takes for the result to be out.
When the next result is released, provided u submitted before exams.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jboixxx: 5:56am On Jun 15, 2016
Pelupelu:
I've been trying this but the message keeps bouncing back
Will get u d info later Ds morning but in d mean time, y don't u try calling the Hotlines provided - 08063102206, 08052592478, 08183941237?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Mortipher: 11:39am On Jun 15, 2016
I don't know/I'm not sure if we have a study adviser. Were u a pgd student? Can I access exams and records directly?
jboixxx:

Oops! Why don't u visit ur study adviser for better advice? In my case, a core course was withheld/missing but I graduated cuz I'd already amassed 5 units above the graduating units. If youre lucky ur adviser could help confirm ur status from the exam and records unit.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by donbrowser(m): 12:16pm On Jun 15, 2016
coolbatty:
Thank you.
Just ask for description to fela's shrine
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by donbrowser(m): 12:18pm On Jun 15, 2016
Project helps?
From topic to references. Send me a mail now!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jboixxx: 2:05pm On Jun 15, 2016
Mortipher:
I don't know/I'm not sure if we have a study adviser. Were u a pgd student? Can I access exams and records directly?
Each centre ought to av. Yes. No, u can't from ur study centre else u visit the HQ.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jboixxx: 2:08pm On Jun 15, 2016
donbrowser:
Project helps?
From topic to references. Send me a mail now!

I greet you, don.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by donbrowser(m): 2:09pm On Jun 15, 2016
jboixxx:

I greet you, don.
You are sighted sir

(1) (2) (3) ... (572) (573) (574) (575) (576) (577) (578) ... (1579) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.