Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (840) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3491982 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (837) (838) (839) (840) (841) (842) (843) ... (1581) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ritasnr(f): 5:56pm On Apr 17, 2018
Waiting for Result

4 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nounitesportal(m): 6:27pm On Apr 17, 2018
NOUN Nursing programme fully accredited by NUC, NMCN—VC

The Vice-Chancellor, National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) Prof. Abdalla Adamu, says the institution’s Nursing programme has been fully accredited by the National Universities Commission (NUC) and Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria(NMCN).

Abdalla made the disclosure in his remark at the First Faculty of Health Sciences Public Lecture held at NOUN’s headquarters on Monday in Abuja.

The topic of lecture is “ Achieving Universal Health Coverage through Primary Health Care: Lessons from Nigeria’s Saving One Million Lives Programme for Results.’’

He said that with BNSc. Nursing, B.Sc. Public Health and B.Sc. Environmental Health-fully accredited and B.Sc. Environmental Health resource verified and approved by NUC, the institution needed partnership the Federal Ministry of Health.

“NOUN B.Sc Nursing has been fully accredited by NUC and fully accredited Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria(NMCN).

READ MORE
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by hollayemy89: 6:59pm On Apr 17, 2018
Trying to reach you since a.m but to no avail..... 08066512736
Ritasnr:
Waiting for Result
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by vision2050: 11:41pm On Apr 17, 2018
Waiting for result

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by farydah: 3:36am On Apr 18, 2018
guide on credit load/courses registration for my msc public admin people. hope this helps someone

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dungas30(m): 6:04am On Apr 18, 2018
*pls how do I know the total number of credit load I have carry so far in my portal
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ayungmony15(m): 6:53am On Apr 18, 2018
ATTENTION!!!

The News reaching us now is that all the newly admitted students of National Open University of Nigeria, NOUN that the school management of the institution in a press release stated that the Freshers Matriculation ceremony has been slated to hold on Saturday 27th May, 2017 by 10:00 Am Prompt.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by umt13(m): 8:13am On Apr 18, 2018
farydah:
guide on credit load/courses registration for my msc public admin people. hope this helps someone

pls how would I see mine
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Gentile700: 8:28am On Apr 18, 2018
Thedrunkpunter:

You're welcome , please go through this article for school fees payment.

http://nounitesportal.com/admission/generate-remita-retrieval-reference-rrr-number-noun-fees/
it's asking for matric number which I don't have
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Thedrunkpunter: 8:32am On Apr 18, 2018
Gentile700:
it's asking for matric number which I don't have

Visit your study center for screening. Afer a successful screening you will be issued a matric number.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by farydah: 10:23am On Apr 18, 2018
umt13:

pls how would I see mine
after getting your matriculation number,you register on the portal before you can see the courses you can register
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ritasnr(f): 10:41am On Apr 18, 2018
hollayemy89:
Trying to reach you since a.m but to no avail..... 08066512736
chat me on whatsapp_08093006274

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by udenisruwan: 11:43am On Apr 18, 2018
if you need any past question from 2012-2018 WHATSAPP me on 08130868382
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ayungmony15(m): 11:56am On Apr 18, 2018
LETTER OF EXCLUSION SAMPLE!!!

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by theguvnor: 12:05pm On Apr 18, 2018
I'm a prospective student trying to apply for admission before the april 30 deadline. i paid for application fee with a unique id meant for one course (KGABD1804087070) but now i've generated another unique id because i've changed my mind about my intended course of study.

So my question is can i disregard the unique id attached to my RRR and proceed with the newly generated one??

PS: Any student of Environmental Management and Toxicology here?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by umt13(m): 12:45pm On Apr 18, 2018
farydah:
after getting your matriculation number,you register on the portal before you can see the courses you can register

ok tanc
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Gentile700: 1:24pm On Apr 18, 2018
Abeg I'm seeing "admission pending" and one guy is telling me that I have to buy another admission form. What could be the problem?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 2:15pm On Apr 18, 2018
theguvnor:
I'm a prospective student trying to apply for admission before the april 30 deadline. i paid for application fee with a unique id meant for one course (KGABD1804087070) but now i've generated another unique id because i've changed my mind about my intended course of study.

So my question is can i disregard the unique id attached to my RRR and proceed with the newly generated one??

PS: Any student of Environmental Management and Toxicology here?
Yes
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by theguvnor: 2:33pm On Apr 18, 2018
Kazrem:

Yes

Please which is the yes for? You study environmental management and toxicology or I can change unique ID?

If you're studying environmental management and toxicology how many courses do I register for 1st semester? Because I counted 16 100 level courses on their registerable course page, and they are all core courses.
Thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 6:18pm On Apr 18, 2018
theguvnor:

Please which is the yes for? You study environmental management and toxicology or I can change unique ID?

If you're studying environmental management and toxicology how many courses do I register for 1st semester? Because I counted 16 100 level courses on their registerable course page, and they are all core courses.
Thanks.
You can change unique code

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Oladtwo(m): 7:02pm On Apr 18, 2018
What is the meaning of that? After making my payment for application form. Please what is next to do, because i can't proceed with filling of the form. Kindly help.
Thanks

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 8:56pm On Apr 18, 2018
Oladtwo:
What is the meaning of that? After making my payment for application form. Please what is next to do, because i can't proceed with filling of the form. Kindly help.
Thanks
Send me a pm

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dungas30(m): 9:16pm On Apr 18, 2018
*try to make payment to my portal via my MasterCard* *money debited but transaction unsuccessful*
I try to check d remit a payment but has been the response
No positive response yet from Remita!
Please check again later!
pls help ooooo am disturbed
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by hollayemy89: 9:53pm On Apr 18, 2018
Which Bank? What was the response gotten?
If failed and you didn't receive value for your money debited, kindly contact your bank for possible manual reversal in 24 hours to the you initiated the transaction.

dungas30:
*try to make payment to my portal via my MasterCard* *money debited but transaction unsuccessful*
I try to check d remit a payment but has been the response
No positive response yet from Remita!
Please check again later!
pls help ooooo am disturbed
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 8:11am On Apr 19, 2018
How To Generate Remita Code for Course and Exam Registration

After logging in, carry out the following steps.

1. Click on Manage Wallet, under it, choose Load Wallet.

2. On the new page, fill in your phone number and the amount (e.g like this, 48000).

3. Choose Payment method (Bank Branch preferably).

4. Then click on Pay.

It will redirect you to Remita site where you will see the code. Copy the code and take it to any bank with your money.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 9:28am On Apr 19, 2018
Reminder!!!

Extension of Closing Date for 2018_1 Registrations
This is to inform all students that closure of course and exam registration for the 2018_1 semester has been extended from the initial date on the Academic Calendar.

Courses and Exams registration will now close by mid night 30th April, 2018.

All students are advised to complete their registrations as there will be no extension of the closure date of 30th April, 2018.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 9:29am On Apr 19, 2018
Online service still remains as follows

Payment of school fees via online banking

TMA assistance

Past questions

Passport uploading

Course and exam registration

Soft copy of materials

All NOUN related issue

Our online service is still very much intact and we are here to serve you better

Macharthony Solutions
All these can be done without you leaving your comfort zone
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by fisco24: 10:31am On Apr 19, 2018
pls I want 2 ask if noun is taking lower credit for direct entry
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 10:31am On Apr 19, 2018
MORNING DIGEST

Its just less than 11 days to the close of course and exam registration portal. Please do all you can to get yourself fully registered. Prof. Abdalla the VC is a very mean and strict man. His rules are always very stringent and unshakened. Please try and do the needful to avoid stories that truly touches.

Regards

Macharthony Solutions
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by fisco24: 10:35am On Apr 19, 2018
fisco24:
pls I want 2 ask if noun is taking lower credit for direct entry
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nounitesportal(m): 12:29pm On Apr 19, 2018
NOUN Free Education For Inmates Scheme Attracts Foreign Interest – VC

Vice-Chancellor of the National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN), Professor Abdalla Uba Adamu, has said that the institution’s free education for prisoners’ scheme has begun to attract foreign interest. A statement by NOUN’s Director of Media and Publicity, Mr. Ibrahim Sheme, said Professor Adamu noted that a foreign researcher would soon visit the country in order to find out just how Nigeria is doing it. The vice-chancellor was speaking yesterday in Kirikiri maximum security prison in Lagos during the presentation of certificates to three inmates who graduated with master’s degrees from the university.

READ MORE

(1) (2) (3) ... (837) (838) (839) (840) (841) (842) (843) ... (1581) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Teeneyo(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.