Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,842 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:06 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (856) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3475809 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (853) (854) (855) (856) (857) (858) (859) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by giftservers(m): 4:31pm On May 16, 2018
Introducing ExamPastQuestions.Com

Dear All,

Please be informed that FLEXMOCO Technologies Ltd. (RC: 1349688) has just launch a new website (Exam Past Questions - https://www.exampastquestions.com ) for all interested sales agents and students across all Nigerian tertiary institutions (universities, polytechnics, colleges, monotechnics, and other hosted professional institutions).

Exam Past Questions (EPQ) is Nigeria's foremost examination resource platform, built with technology to allow anyone to search, preview, upload, share, find and download millions of examination related files/resources that fuel their educational goals. Past question papers, answer to questions, marking scheme, course outline, project materials, research papers, aptitude tests, interview questions, assignments from various hosted institutions within Nigeria – you name it, we power it.

Our mission? To build the largest community of students, researchers and tutors through live solutions.

BENEFITS
Free access to past question papers and answers, project materials, marking scheme and lots more
Free Upload of examination related papers
Connect with members in the community
Earn residual income from all referrals and uploads forever
Get instant solution and answers from our request board
Sell books using our online payment integration gateway
Cash-out your Credits to your registered bank account
Get more referrals by sharing links on social media networks

DOWNLOAD YOUR PAST QUESTION PAPERS HERE....!

SELL YOUR PAST QUESTION PAPERS ONLINE....!

- Online payment available
- 100% verified and secured by GoDaddy
- Referral program available

Name it! We power it!

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Adeapex(m): 5:00pm On May 16, 2018
sunsetaugust8:

Yes, most certainly.
Breakdown;
Compulsory fee: 35k new student/18k Returning
Course Reg: 3k core/2.5k elective per course!
Exam Reg: 2k flat per course!

Now give an instance;
U take 5 courses...3core 2 elective
That will be...
Comp. Fee::35k
Course core: 9k
Course Elective: 5k
Exam reg: 10k

Total: 35+9+5+10 =59k

Hope this helps your planning and still come handy to others..NB... project or carry-over isn't included.

Pls, someone should help me with Post graduate Diplomal in Education (PGDE) fees .
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Adeapex(m): 5:06pm On May 16, 2018
sunsetaugust8:

Yes, most certainly.
Breakdown;

Now give an instance;
That will be...

Hope this helps your planning and still come handy to others..NB... project or carry-over isn't included.

Pls, can someone help me with Post Graduate Diploma in Education ( PGDE) Tuition fee ?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Adeapex(m): 5:06pm On May 16, 2018
sunsetaugust8:

Yes, most certainly.
Breakdown;

Now give an instance;
That will be...

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by AoA777: 5:41pm On May 16, 2018
Adeapex:

Pls, can someone help me with Post Graduate Diploma in Education ( PGDE) Tuition fee ?
In all you will spend roughly #71,000. That is assuming you have been offered admission.
#35, 0000 for semester registration
#20,000 for course registration
#16, 000 for exam registration
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Adeapex(m): 7:19pm On May 16, 2018
AoA777:

In all you will spend roughly #71,000. That is assuming you have been offered admission.
#35, 0000 for semester registration
#20,000 for course registration
#16, 000 for exam registration

Thank you so much... Is the breakdown for a semester or till end of the program? Also, the program will last for how many months ?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by AoA777: 6:10am On May 17, 2018
Adeapex:

Thank you so much... Is the breakdown for a semester or till end of the program? Also, the program will last for how many months ?
For first semester. Likely 3 semesters.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by yak(m): 8:17am On May 17, 2018
AoA777:
For first semester. Likely 3 semesters.
but the money will drop from the next semester
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SyberKate(f): 8:44am On May 17, 2018
Please I submitted my NYSC exemption application about 2 months ago, how long does it take to be ready?

Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Gentile700: 11:08am On May 17, 2018
Shey if I want to log in to the portal, I will use the matric number as username(nou*****,,,,)
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by AoA777: 1:40pm On May 17, 2018
yak:

but the money will drop from the next semester
Certainly
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by UEDIBO: 7:49am On May 18, 2018
shayoor:
Pls I also need m.sc info tech past questions and TMA.
Thanks
07064636966 via whatsapp

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by PrettyBoyBreezy(m): 11:03am On May 18, 2018
hollayemy89:
Attention: Students Offering GST301 (Entrepreneurship Studies)
Read more about Attention: Students Offering GST301 (Entrepreneurship Studies)
This is to inform all students who registered for GST301 this semester that they are required to submit a business plan, book a presentation date, and present online see http://ceags.nouedu.net. These operations are coordinated by the Centre for Entrepreneurship and General Studies (CEAGS) office in Abuja.
Sir, please explain tis to me. I am offering the course. What should i do? How should i go about tis? Thanks in advance
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by yak(m): 1:02pm On May 18, 2018
hello everyone.
can a student register a first semester reference in second semester.
Also, if u register for exams and for any reason, u are not able to write the examination, do u forfeit the fees u have paid?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 3:44pm On May 18, 2018
Hi guys. If my undergraduate run comes to an end in the third semester this year and my result is released on the 31st of December 2018, as stated in the school's calendar, do I get to graduate/convocate with the rest of graduands in January?

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 7:36pm On May 18, 2018
yak:
hello everyone.
can a student register a first semester reference in second semester.
Also, if u register for exams and for any reason, u are not able to write the examination, do u forfeit the fees u have paid?
To the first question, yes.

To the second, you forfeit compulsory fee and exam fee.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Adeapex(m): 8:10pm On May 18, 2018
Please I want to know the following in details about PGDE;

1.Duration( Number of semester) for the program

2.Number of courses per semester

4.Is there area of specialization like physics, chemistry, mathematics discipline ?

3.Total cost of running the program.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nounitesportal(m): 1:27am On May 19, 2018
Top 11 Things You Need To Know About NOUN TMA

CLICK HERE

How To Check National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Exam Result 2018

CLICK HERE

GST301 Business Plan Template

CLICK HERE
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Gentile700: 9:23am On May 19, 2018
Abeg is there anything like facilitation?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by choicesam(m): 11:16am On May 20, 2018
PrettyBoyBreezy:
Sir, please explain tis to me. I am offering the course. What should i do? How should i go about tis? Thanks in advance
Same here... Need to know how to go about it...
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by choicesam(m): 11:18am On May 20, 2018
hollayemy89:
Attention: Students Offering GST301 (Entrepreneurship Studies)
Read more about Attention: Students Offering GST301 (Entrepreneurship Studies)
This is to inform all students who registered for GST301 this semester that they are required to submit a business plan, book a presentation date, and present online see http://ceags.nouedu.net. These operations are coordinated by the Centre for Entrepreneurship and General Studies (CEAGS) office in Abuja.
Please do u know how to go about this... Any idea?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 1:29pm On May 20, 2018
TMA WILL SOON BE AVAILABLE

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 1:30pm On May 20, 2018
ANNOUNCEMENT
LINK TO DOWNLOAD COURSE MATERIAL FOR 300L
1.NSC316 Public-Community Health Nursing I

same as

NSS327 Community Health Nursing

http://nouedu.net/courses/community-health-nursing

2. NSC305 Medical Surgical Nursing I

same as
NSS321 Medical Surgical Nursing I

http://nouedu.net/courses/medical-surgical-nursing-i

3. NSC309 Maternal and Child Health I

same as

NSS323 Maternal and Child Health I

http://nouedu.net/courses/maternal-and-child-health-i

4. NSC301 Human Behaviour in Health and Illness

same as

NSS303 Human Behaviour in Health and Illness

http://nouedu.net/courses/human-behaviour-health-and-illness

5. NSC307 Clinical Pharmacology and Chemotherapy

same as

NSS325 Clinical Pharmacology and Chemotherapy

http://nouedu.net/courses/clinical-pharmacology-and-chemotherapy

6. NSC111 Foundations of Nursing

http://nouedu.net/courses/foundations-nursing-0

Thanks as you utilize the opportunity and do the needful without procrastination.
For nurses only for more info contact ur centre admin officer
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 1:31pm On May 20, 2018

To login, students are required to reset their ceags password. A reset link is sent to students email that was registered in the student's portal. NB: the password used on the ceags site is different and does not affect your portal password

Click here for details on how to login http://ceags.nouedu.net/how-login-ceags-site-and-submit-business-plan

If a student's email is not functional or is unable to login, the student should contact the incubation centre coordinator for their region or send an email to ceags@noun.edu.ng or call 09021866984
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 1:31pm On May 20, 2018
How to login to the CEAGS site and submit a business plan
Students are enjoined to follow the steps below to log into the CEAGS site.

To reset your CEAGS password and login to the system

Visit the site at www.ceags.nouedu.net
Go to the user login section
Click on “reset your password”
A new page opens that request for your username or email address. Enter your matric number as your user name OR your email address (i.e. the email address you registered on the University Student portal).
Click on Submit (You will get a message that says “Further instructions have been sent to your email address” )
Access your mail and click on the reset link or copy same and paste to your web browser
This brings you to a page requesting you to choose a new password. Enter your new password and confirm the password
Click on “Save and login”
You will be redirected to a page that lists your user account details. Click on “Edit” . Edit is above your matric number
Complete the requested details on the form that appears i.e. upload a photo, programme …etc. Check that the other details are correct
Click on save to complete the process
To submit your business plan and book a presentation:

Click on the home menu
Scroll down to the section –“”
Click on “Business Plan Navigation”
Fill out the details on the form that appears
Click on save to complete your submission
To view your submission:

Click on the home menu
Scroll down to the section –“View My Business Plan Submission & Booking”
Click on “Submit Business Plan & Book Presentation”
Click on a title to see your full submission

Note:

If your registration details is not on the system you will get a message saying your username is not recognized as a username or an email address. If this is the case you should contact your incubation centre coordinator or the CEAGS office in Abuja to support.
If the email you registered is wrong or inaccessible you will not be able to continue. Contact your incubation centre coordinator or the CEAGS office in Abuja
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 1:32pm On May 20, 2018
Gst301 Business Proposal Format

SECTION A: Student Personal Details

Date: ____________________

Semester: __________________

Name: __________________

Matric. No. __________________

email Address: _________________

Phone Number: ________________

Sex: ____________________

Disability: Blind, deaf, etc ______________

Current Profession: ________________

Programme of Study: ________________

Department: ___________________

Faculty: ___________________

Study Centre: __________________

Zone: _____________________

SECTION B: THE PLAN

1.0. Executive Summary

1.1. Briefly explain the gap the product or service want to fill

1.2. State the objective

1.3. Present the vision (where you want to be or what you want to achieve. This sells your idea and presents your image) and mission (brief on how you will achieve the vision)

1.4. Success Indicators – explain the product/service with focus on the sellable parts and how it will bring positive change in human life. (the executive summary is the last to be written but first to appear in a business plan. It should be about 200 words).

2.0 Description of the Organisation/Company

2.1 Company Ownership (Describe how the idea of the product and company was generated, and legal ownership)

2.2 Start-up plan (For new business) or company history (for existing company)

2.3 Location of the company and facilities

2.4 Organisational Structure

3.0 The Product/Service

3.1 Description of the produce/service

3.2 Product/service uniqueness (how is the product different from other competitive product.

3.3 Give empirical trend of sales if the product is already in the market and if not yet in the market show how you intend to send it to market.

3.4 How would the product fit into the changing technology?

3.5 What is the future of the product/service

4.0 Market Analysis

4.1 Market segmentation (dividing your market of potential customers into groups such as demographic segmentation e.g. sex, age, specific workforce; geographical segmentation; psychological segmentation; behavioural segmentation etc.

4.2 Strategy for target market segmentation

4.2.1 Consumers’ need

4.2.2 Market trends

4.2.3 Market growth

4.3 Analysis of the industry

4.3.1 Do a SWORT (Strength, Weakness, Opportunity, Threat) Analysis. In the strength state all that is within the organisation that will help the product/service to grow, the weakness identify those things that are internal that may inhibit the growth of the business, opportunity is the external support that will help the business to grow, and the threat are external hindrances that may inhibit the growth of the product/service e.g. competitors.

4.3.2 For Strength and opportunities, consider the hindrance to exploiting it, strategies for exploiting and enhancing it, and possible timelines.

4.3.3 For weakness and threat, consider the effect on achieving the set objectives or goal, strategies to minimise or eliminate such weakness or threat, and possible timelines.

4.4 Strategy for e-marking and technological challenges Strategies for exploiting and enhancing it

5.0 Financial Analysis

5.1 Important Assumptions

5.2 Financial Indicators

5.2.1 Pricing

5.2.2 Proforma (forecasts and projection)

5.2.3 Proforma cash flow and cash flow projection

5.2.4 Proforma profit and loss

5.2.5 Fixed Cost

5.2.6 Gross Profit
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 1:34pm On May 20, 2018
ATTENTION

Entrepreneurial students
This is to inform you that if you registered for I.T you have to drop it, that there will no more be I.T again...Industrial Learning And Tour ENT312 will be the new replacement of I.T. Now the HOD for enterpreneurship and business management will like to meet 8 people among the students of Entrepreneurial and business management voluntrily to discuss about the tour and to group them, pass the information to other students that are offering ENT312 at all time before the exam.
This is the pratical of the course, the HOD will like to see the 8 STUDENTS on monday by 10:00am prompt. Lagos Study Centre
Contact Dammy for more info 08134599430.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 1:35pm On May 20, 2018
ATTENTION!!!
Science Students only

There will be practical class for 100 level second semester on Monday
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 1:38pm On May 20, 2018
UPCOMING EVENTS @ MUSHIN STUDY CENTRE

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 1:40pm On May 20, 2018
OUR ONLINE SERVICES STILL REMAINS AS FOLLOWS smiley

�TMA assistance (both solution and submission)

�Past questions

�past TMA

�Passport uploading

�Soft and hard copy of course materials (OLD&NEW)

�All NOUN related issue

Our online service is still very much intact and we are here to serve you better .
All these can be done without you leaving your comfort zone.

Macharthony Solutions
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Adeapex(m): 2:57pm On May 20, 2018
Please I want to know the following in details about PGDE;
1.Duration( Number of semester) for the program
2.Number of courses per semester
3.Is there area of specialization like physics, chemistry, mathematics discipline ?
4.Total cost of running the program.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 6:07pm On May 20, 2018
i

(1) (2) (3) ... (853) (854) (855) (856) (857) (858) (859) ... (1580) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: samuelgoldmine and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.