Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,110 members, 7,818,313 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (89) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3486451 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by c33b33(m): 11:08pm On May 07, 2013
Sincere Bigot: so can i get the form and register now?
Yes
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by cnnamoko(m): 2:30am On May 08, 2013
Download over 10,000 research project topics and materials @ http://nairaproject.com
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Joe50(m): 6:10pm On May 08, 2013
Any NOUN computer science student here undecided wink
both 100L and 200L

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ChrisA1(m): 6:50pm On May 08, 2013
Am yet to see any of my TMAs, is this a general problem or what.?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:35pm On May 08, 2013
Chris A.:
Am yet to see any of my TMAs, is this a general problem or what.?

Call for them manually.Once you log in, type in the course code and click on ADD course.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ChrisA1(m): 10:57pm On May 08, 2013
Thanks man, really works.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Shexy1983: 9:44am On May 09, 2013
Pls, can anyone give me the actual adress.... They are taking lectures at abule onigbagbo ikeja?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ChrisA1(m): 11:27am On May 09, 2013
What is the latest on the Nigerian council of legal education's refusal to allow Law graduates of NOUN admission into the Nigerian law school?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by IKILL: 11:27am On May 09, 2013
Can somebody pls enlighten me on dis..I want to go 2 noun dis year but not d onLine system and I heard it is located in benin, r d admission forms on sales
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 2:35pm On May 09, 2013
Chris A.:
What is the latest on the Nigerian council of legal education's refusal to allow Law graduates of NOUN admission into the Nigerian law school?

Try find out that one. Go to ur study center.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by GGInc: 6:14pm On May 09, 2013
dannio: Inc: i beg, help me out guys

GO TO WWW.NOU.EDU.NG
CLICK QUICK LINK YOU WILL SEE OPEN COURSEWARE
YOU WILL BE MOVED TO ANOTHER PAGE
CLICK ON COURSE WARE WHICH IS HIGHLIGHTED IN BLUE COLOUR
THE NEXT PAGE THAT OPENS UP HAS ALL THE COURSE MATERIALS FOR ALL COURSE OFFERED BY THE NOUN
CLICK ON YOUR CHOICE COURSE MATERIAL AND DOWNLOAD BEGINS

THANKS DANNIO BUT WAT I REQUESTED FOR IS THE PAST QUESTION (POP) AND NOT THE COURSE MATERIAL. WUD APPRECIATE IF YOU CAN HELP
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kevotek1000(m): 8:33pm On May 09, 2013
Pls, someone should put me through on this NOUN stuff... I want to go for Law or Computer science I don't know how much is the school fees. Is there anyone with any idea?[email][/email]
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by iamswizz(m): 9:23pm On May 09, 2013
c33b33: Yes
but i heard the school fees is 2 much.. for social sciences even though i have checked the website for the fees
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by digidamage: 10:58am On May 10, 2013
Good Yard People, i hail ooo..
Abeg how are NOUN exams written? Are they e-exams just like the TMA's or actual physical exams that we will have to go to the study centre to write?
And if e-exams, does that mean they are all Objective?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Shexy1983: 12:35pm On May 10, 2013
Shexy1983: Pls, can anyone give me the actual adress.... They are taking lectures at abule onigbagbo ikeja?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by c33b33(m): 1:57pm On May 10, 2013
iamswizz: but i heard the school fees is 2 much.. for social sciences even though i have checked the website for the fees
So which will you believe?I'll advice you to believe what you saw and read in the school website. Regards.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Damselnoni(f): 8:26am On May 11, 2013
[quote author=Shexy1983][/quote]
victory college,we go see 4 sch today,u guys should be a gud gal/boy oooo,behave ur selves in class
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by chike4: 8:04pm On May 11, 2013
Pls am in need of a course mate,who is doing MSC in peace and conflict resolution...pls contact me .. Vdedon@yahoo.co.uk
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by humblesteve(m): 12:37am On May 12, 2013
Please is de registration on I seriously want to apply for the sku. Cnt continue wasting ♍Ɣ time@home

Pls urgently need ans

God bless U̶̲̥̅̊ all
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Damselnoni(f): 1:27pm On May 12, 2013
yeah if u can pay b4 15th i guess
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Shexy1983: 4:31pm On May 12, 2013
Damselnoni:
victory college,we go see 4 sch today,u guys should be a gud gal/boy oooo,behave ur selves in class
which of d days in a week do u receive lecture or is it everyday?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by humblesteve(m): 6:02pm On May 12, 2013
Plsss can any one who knw more abt noun drop His/her mobiLe number let me call to get some info

I'm nt use to this site

Pls I beg U̶̲̥̅̊
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Wumine(f): 8:22pm On May 12, 2013
chike*:
Pls am in need of a course mate,who is doing MSC in peace and conflict resolution...pls contact me .. Vdedon@yahoo.co.uk
Go to http://www.nou.edu.ng/noun/NOUN_OCL/courses.htm and download ur courses on PDF format
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 9:53pm On May 12, 2013
humblesteve: Plsss can any one who knw more abt noun drop His/her mobiLe number let me call to get some info

I'm nt use to this site

Pls I beg U̶̲̥̅̊
08066692401. always busy. when you call and i dont pick plis call back if i flash you. dont be offended . work is getting too much for me now. tx all.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 6:02am On May 13, 2013
pls i want 2 knw if noun students are allowed for NYSC, and whats d school fees for ART and SOCIAL SCIENCE
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ejaay: 7:22pm On May 13, 2013
Pls peeps, when is the last day for submission of TMA?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by WHees(m): 7:29pm On May 13, 2013
Ejaay: Pls peeps, when is the last day for submission of TMA?

On 30th this month. How many of you guys are enrolled for computer science, 100 or 200 level? Pls holla, there are serious ish we need to discuss about the tma's.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by orobopasiosio(m): 9:37pm On May 13, 2013
grin cheesy grin
ferdimako:

for now nothing for u. Better transfer to accredited schools rather than wasting ur time. tongue
ferdimako:

for now nothing for u. Better transfer to accredited schools rather than wasting ur time.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 13, 2013
slimbryan: pls i want 2 knw if noun students are allowed for NYSC, and whats d school fees for ART and SOCIAL SCIENCE

What's NYSC?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:56pm On May 13, 2013
orobopasiosio: grin cheesy ;Dfor now nothing for u. Better transfer to accredited schools rather than wasting ur time. :Pfor now nothing for u. Better transfer to accredited schools rather than wasting ur time.

THEY DO GO TO LAW SCHOOL AND THEY DO NYSC TOO.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by humblesteve(m): 6:14am On May 14, 2013
Please is there anyone who's study centre is in anambra?

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (1580) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.