Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,784 members, 7,810,044 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:16 PM

Setting Up A Business In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Setting Up A Business In Nigeria (3431 Views)

6 Keys to Success in Setting Up Your Small Business / Setting Up A Cybercafe: Detailed Requirements Please / Setting Up a Cyber-cafe: What Does It Take? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Setting Up A Business In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jun 20, 2008
I am a Nigerian resident in the UK.  I am thinking of setting up a business at home (Nigeria).  What sort of business do you guys think I can set up that will not be too capital intensive?
Re: Setting Up A Business In Nigeria by Superuser(m): 1:43pm On Jun 23, 2008
You can go into and grow in the IT sector in Nigeria. This does not require huge capital base. I can give you some details, just contact me on yumyum30k@yahoo.com
Re: Setting Up A Business In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jun 23, 2008
what are your interest and skills, and how much do you have. in addition what amount of time can you invest in the business. do you have time to personally supervise or would you rather have an online office. these are question you need to answer. if you re time constrained, a business that can operate online may be your thing or you may want to look for a partner.
Re: Setting Up A Business In Nigeria by Aderoy(m): 7:00pm On Jun 27, 2008
Hi

I am also thinking along the same line. I am currently in the Uk and have been doing what I will call "BLIND Search" for business opportunities back home. What are your interests to start with , we could possibly have a chat. my phone number is 07530930027 should u wish to have a chat. u can also e-mail me , will let you have my email later
Re: Setting Up A Business In Nigeria by TouaregV8(m): 9:56am On Jul 19, 2008
Morning Aderoy,

I am also writing to you from the South West of England. Please let me have your email address so that I can send you some mouth watering information.

My website address is www.bqmconsulting.com
Re: Setting Up A Business In Nigeria by crusher(f): 8:41am On Jul 21, 2008
How can do a business for crushers and mills?
http://www.zenithcrusher.com
Re: Setting Up A Business In Nigeria by alanbolo(m): 5:31pm On Sep 08, 2008
@ crusher,

Thx for the website link, been thinking of something like this b4 now.
Re: Setting Up A Business In Nigeria by naijacutee(f): 10:26am On Sep 09, 2008
There are plenty of business opportunities in Nigeria. All the problems we all are all to familiar with, and complain so often about, are business opportunities in disguise. The fact that you have lived outside of Nigeria give you the exposure to live and experience how this are and how things could be. Put on your problem solving cap and figure out how you could make money out of the epilileptic power supply, bad roads, dishonesty, traffic jams, unemployment levels etc. Remember that "very good opportunity" would have been taken up by the first person who spotted it and believed in it enough.
Re: Setting Up A Business In Nigeria by mesharon: 6:13pm On Sep 14, 2008
Hi ToyereqV8,

I have just looked at your company website. I am hoping to start my business in Nigeria by Feb 2009. My business plan is going well. I need some information regarding my market research for my business.

Cheers
Re: Setting Up A Business In Nigeria by Aderoy(m): 11:38pm On Jan 01, 2009
Morning Aderoy,

I am also writing to you from the South West of England. Please let me have your email address so that I can send you some mouth watering information.

Hello Mr Ogunnusi (I beleive thats your name - from your company's website). Thansk for your reply. I unfortunately didn't check back since I posted my comment. My e-mail address is aderoy01@yahoo.co.uk

I could see from oyur company address that you are based in Bristol. I am based in Corsham (8 miles away from Bath). I await your reply. Thanks.
Re: Setting Up A Business In Nigeria by Aderoy(m): 11:41pm On Jan 01, 2009
Touareg V8:

Morning Aderoy,

Hello Mr Ogunnusi (I beleive thats your name - from your company's website). Thansk for your reply. I unfortunately didn't check back since I posted my comment.  My e-mail address is aderoy01@yahoo.co.uk

I could see from oyur company address that you are based in Bristol. I am based in Corsham (8 miles away from Bath). I await your reply. Thanks.
Re: Setting Up A Business In Nigeria by TouaregV8(m): 5:03am On Jan 02, 2009
Dear me-sharon & Aderoy,

Happy new year to you and wishing you a prosperous 2009.  Please feel free to contact me by phone or email.  I'm not too sure which website you have looked at, as I have two different companies - BQM Consulting and MOTO- SUPREME GLOBAL.

My contact numbers in the UK are 0117 917 5217 and 07770 582 888. My Naija numbers are 0803 643 4344 and 0708 939 4444 . My email addresses are jimi@bqmconsulting.com & pso@moto-supreme.com.

I look forward to talking to you soon

Jimi Ogunnusi
Re: Setting Up A Business In Nigeria by FOREXMASTE(m): 8:29pm On Jan 10, 2009
I'm a Business intelligence developer I can assist with a feasibility study and market Survey  here in Nigeria for a considerate Price.

(1) (Reply)

Imported Poultry Cages / Where Are Those Viable Online/internet Biz? / Alumax / Aluco Bond Aluminium Composite Panel. Affordable Sale And Installation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.