Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,221 members, 7,860,407 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:34 AM

Copy My Trades - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Copy My Trades (518 Views)

Naira Strengthens, Trades N360-367 On The Black Market / An Expert's Journal Of Weekly Trades / Copy My Trade Free To Your Forex Account And Make Huge Profits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Copy My Trades by guyefe(m): 11:07pm On Sep 16, 2013
account num= 1391699
investor password = 1tpzteb

{1}download aaafx platform
{2}login with the acct num and investor password above
{3}place any trade you see running in the said acct
{4} remember to come and check the trades every 1hr or 2hrs,to see if there is any adjustmnt.
{5} go to forexfactory.com,all news on red box are assume very active,so kw d time sure news when to come up because definitely i we b there to adjust any trade running b4 news time.
{6} Am a day trader so i close trades at the end of the day,that is if SL/TP is not meet b4 the end of the day.
{7} There is 10,000usd in the demo with 0.2lotsize or volume,am not saying you shld use 0.2,used volume that suit any acct you have.
{8} Its a demo though,but 80% of trades you see there is what i place in my clients live acct. You can try demo with the signals to gain confident b4 using live{ur choice}
{9} Questions - send to rickyefe@yahoo.com
{10} trade wisely. Don't forget money management
note- its not a must to place trade daily,so when you don't see any trade in the acct means am not trading.

check the acct b/w 6-10am, 12-3pm for trades
Re: Copy My Trades by samuel72(m): 9:25am On Sep 18, 2013
good will monitor it

(1) (Reply)

# / Naijacutee, FOD, Why? / Trade/profit From Www.binary.com With Low Risk And Guaranteed Profit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.