Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

US Based Veteran Nollywood Actor,robert Peters In Debt Scandal,has 72 Hours 2 Up - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / US Based Veteran Nollywood Actor,robert Peters In Debt Scandal,has 72 Hours 2 Up (672 Views)

Robert Peters And Wife Welcome Their First Baby Together. Photo / Is D'banj Broke? Kokomaster Hit With Messy Debt Scandal / Mercy Johnson, Others At Robert Peters' Wedding In The US (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

US Based Veteran Nollywood Actor,robert Peters In Debt Scandal,has 72 Hours 2 Up by amakaikeng(f): 12:12am On Sep 17, 2013
Tall, dark and broad shouldered Robert Peters was one of the actors that held sway in the early years of Nollywood before he relocated to the US.

According to another Nollywood player based in the US, Bianka Johnson, Robert Peters borrowed an undisclosed amount of money from her which he has refused to pay back. Here's what she said,

"Robert Peters, I finally realized you are bipolar, a pathological liar and ungrateful son of a beast. You borrowed money from me in March, promised to pay back in April, six months later you still have not made any effort to pay back the money. I made several attempts in the last few weeks to collect my money, but you insisted you do not have it.
I was willing to give you more time until you decided to play your little game by making some false accusations with intent to defame my character...Read the rest here ... http://amakaikenga..com/2013/09/us-based-veteran-nollywood-actor-robert.html

(1) (Reply)

Comedian, Julius Agwu Shows Off Picture Of His Little Son / Upcoming Artist(nervykid) / Jim Iyke Breaks Up Withnadia? He's Not Ready Formarriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.