Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,573 members, 7,955,114 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:21 PM

What Is The Best Way Of Earning Passive Income? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is The Best Way Of Earning Passive Income? (712 Views)

I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke / Diesel Oil Supply - Introduce A Client And Start Earning Passive Income. / Steps to Create a Bulk SMS Business And Turn It Into A Source Of Passive Income (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Best Way Of Earning Passive Income? by servicegiver: 3:08am On Sep 17, 2013
With the increasing rate of poverty in Nigeria today, I want well meaning individuals to proffer the best way an ordinary Nigerian can earn passive income?

By the way, what I mean by passive or residual income is that source of money that keeps flooding into your bank account for a long time even after you have left the system.

Having known the definition of passive income now, can you please tell us how to generate such sources of income? Only genuine businesses are welcome please. Lots of Nigerians really need this to move their financially status ahead!
Re: What Is The Best Way Of Earning Passive Income? by servicegiver: 4:13am On Sep 23, 2013
What do you understand by passive income?
Re: What Is The Best Way Of Earning Passive Income? by servicegiver: 10:45pm On Apr 28, 2016
How can a Nigerian generate passive income on AUTOPILOT?

(1) (Reply)

Haulage Business. / Oil Seeds, Vegetable Oil And Pure Cooking Oil From India / I Will Help You Design Flash BBM Display Picture For A Token

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.