Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,817 members, 7,820,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

LMC, Clubs Declare State Of Emergency In League - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / LMC, Clubs Declare State Of Emergency In League (475 Views)

Lmc Advocates End To European Clubs’ Sponsorship By Nigerian Firms / Man United Best Team In League On Current Form - Van Gaal / Victor Agali Scores In League Debut with Chinese Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

LMC, Clubs Declare State Of Emergency In League by shina419(m): 4:24am On Sep 17, 2013
LMC, Clubs declare state of emergency in leagueon September 17, 2013 at 12:19 am in Sports
A state of emergency have been declared for the remaining seven round of matches in the Glo Premier League starting with the Week 32 matches coming up midweek at various centres. The declaration is the highlight of a 12 points resolution reached at a joint consultative meeting between the League Management Company (LMC) and Club Owners held on Sunday at the Grand Bee hotel in Ikeja, Lagos.
Signed by all the Clubs present at the meeting, the resolution is part of other intervention measures designed to curb the growing incidencies of intimidation of match officials and crowd encroachment on the field of play.
“State of emergency is hereby declared for the remaining seven round of matches in view of the present spate of disturbances and aggitations going on for sometime in the League”, the communique read.
Re: LMC, Clubs Declare State Of Emergency In League by henrychubayo: 7:34am On Sep 17, 2013
They could have broken the English down to lay man understanding. What is state of emergency in matches mean? What are required from all parties involved?

I my life, I have never heard of state of emergency in football matches even in Egypt. If the answers are not clear, we could see a confusion in stadium Or they may cause less spectators to turn in.
Re: LMC, Clubs Declare State Of Emergency In League by Evestar200(f): 11:35am On Sep 17, 2013
thats good,,let me how kwara utd and Akwa utd will disturb my Warri wolves,,and same with sunshine stars and 3SC and kano pillars vs Enyimba

(1) (Reply)

Tahiti Player Banned For Doping At Confederations Cup / Rafael Nadal Returns To World No 1 On Monday / Barcelona And Ter Stegen Agree Verbal Contract

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.