Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,579 members, 7,955,134 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:41 PM

Naeto C Takes A Break From Music, Goes Back To School - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naeto C Takes A Break From Music, Goes Back To School (1644 Views)

Olajumoke Orisaguna Goes Back To School (photos) / Banky W To Take A Break From Music, So He Can Marry & Raise Kids / Korede Bello Goes Back To School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naeto C Takes A Break From Music, Goes Back To School by mailtimi(m): 5:37am On Sep 17, 2013
Naetochukwu Chikwe known by his stage name, Naeto C, has gone back to a London school for further study.

The ‘Kini Big Deal’ singer is in London at the Oxford University taking a course in Energy Economics.

He is there with his wife and baby. Some years back, Naeto C took some break from the media when he went for his Masters and made a comeback with the song ‘Ten Over Ten’ which dominated the airways at the time.

Source: http://naijalog.com/naeto-c-takes-a-break-from-music-goes-back-to-school/
Re: Naeto C Takes A Break From Music, Goes Back To School by Nobody: 6:12am On Sep 17, 2013
Was d only mc with an msc, now u can feel him. Automatic jobs await u, after u bag that phd.

Baba! U inspire students to be successful and still actualize/accomplish their dreams.
Re: Naeto C Takes A Break From Music, Goes Back To School by NnamdiN: 7:46am On Sep 17, 2013
Ouch. Wish I had the passion. Ordinary BSc was like a burden to me. Buying n Selling sure pass. cool
Re: Naeto C Takes A Break From Music, Goes Back To School by kedukc(m): 8:11am On Sep 17, 2013
Energy Economics.. Nice course. Do I see where this is going?
Re: Naeto C Takes A Break From Music, Goes Back To School by Nobody: 8:54am On Sep 17, 2013
Energy Economics, Hmmnn, I love that. I guess next single will be titled "Up Nepa" or "Resource Control".
Re: Naeto C Takes A Break From Music, Goes Back To School by demelza: 9:07am On Sep 17, 2013
Billyonaire: Energy Economics, Hmmnn, I love that. I guess next single will be titled "Up Nepa" or "Resource Control".
grin Its actually EMS now.
Re: Naeto C Takes A Break From Music, Goes Back To School by slimdiggi: 9:46am On Sep 17, 2013
Na u sabi book pass?
Re: Naeto C Takes A Break From Music, Goes Back To School by fr3do(m): 9:50am On Sep 17, 2013
When he comes back
he will be like
'the only mc with a Ph.D'
Re: Naeto C Takes A Break From Music, Goes Back To School by fr3do(m): 9:51am On Sep 17, 2013
Austeenxx: .

e neva doo?
Re: Naeto C Takes A Break From Music, Goes Back To School by Stunner1(f): 10:05am On Sep 17, 2013
Dude is a bookworm na so igbo men be grin
Re: Naeto C Takes A Break From Music, Goes Back To School by Popowaa: 11:10am On Sep 17, 2013
Wonderful
Re: Naeto C Takes A Break From Music, Goes Back To School by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 17, 2013
Yea we will be schoolmates soon, planning on going there for my PHD as well......
Re: Naeto C Takes A Break From Music, Goes Back To School by nerodenero: 5:53pm On Sep 17, 2013
In one of his songs, he said and I quote 'the only MC with the MSC' and now that he has gone back, cant wait to hear another lyrics about his educational qualification.

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: Female Fan Poses Coverless To Olamide’s Gunman Pose / Former Heavyweight Boxing Champ, Hollyfield, In ‘hot Water’ Over Gay Comments / Checkout What 2face's Daughter, Isabel Said About Her Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.