Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,746 members, 7,809,844 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:55 PM

Nigerian Breweries Plc Job Scam - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Breweries Plc Job Scam (1941 Views)

Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 / Nigerian Breweries Plc Recruiting Trainee Shift Managers / Graduate Trainees Needed At Consolidated Breweries Plc August 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Breweries Plc Job Scam by Fizix: 9:40am On Sep 17, 2013
Notification of your soft copy of your Appointment Letter and Interview date.

ATTENTION:

Congratulations!. We hereby present to you the soft copy of your Appointment Letter which proofs that you have been selected as one of our shortlisted candidates to work with Nigerian Breweries Plc and We employ staff based on four core values namely Productivity, Talent, Ambitions and Character and we expect all our staff to exhibit these Core values. This is an Affirmation that your Experiences and Qualifications where found suitably qualified for the requirements from this company.

Kindly, note that you are requested to provide any scan copy of Nigerian Identity along with the copy of your Employment Insurance Certificate to the company before your interview date via-email attachment, Due to past experiences the company has had with International and local staffs working with us, the Company now makes it mandatory for every shortlisted candidate to summit his/her Employment Insurance Certificate. This ensures that any staff coming to work with us will be legally and officially cleared by the company legal practitioner so as to make sure that we are employing a honest and terror free applicant into our reputable firm so as not to fall victim to predators as advised by our security department in line with the current security challenges currently experienced in this country.

Kindly note that you are requested to print- out your Soft copy appointment Letter and the copy of Employment Issuance Certificate which you obtain from the legal practitioner to enable you present to the company on your brief face to face Interview date.

Note also that you are responsible for the cost of procuring your papers as the company will reimburse back to you any fee spent while in process of obtaining your clearance papers,so you are humbly advised to procure your papers on your own expense while the company will reimburse back any fund spent while procuring those very valuable and important clearance papers as soon as your first month salary is due for payment you shall be reimbursed any expenses made in procuring your working Employment Insurance Certificate from the legal practitioner.

James Edidem Chambers.
Direct Communications Unit -
Address: Suite B12 Wuse Hopping Plaza Plot 1995 H/Macaulay Way Abuja.
E-mail: bjamesedidem@lawyer.com,
barr.bjamesedidem@yahoo.com
Tel: +234-808-502-1663
Contact Person: Barrister, James Edidem.
Designation: Attorney And Solicitor.

Kindly, contact the Attorney as soon as you receive this mail to scheduled date he can be able to procure your working Employment Insurance Certificate which they will obtain for you (On Your Behalf) which you will also present to the company on or before your interview date.

Salary on Monthly bases: ( will be inform after your interview) for a start as a take-home after tax deduction, besides weekly allowances and other financial benefits attached.

Interview will hold at the Company Venue: Central Business Unit, 5, Ganges Street Off Alvan Ikoku Road, Maitama District, Abuja.

Your Job Designation: ( HSE/STOCK OFFICER )

Your face to face brief Interview Date: 21 - Sept - 2013.

Time: 1: 45 pm prompt.

Employment Insurance Certificate Procurement Deadline Date : 18 - Sept - 2013. Should be scanned & sent to us via e-mail attachment along with the copies of your credentials before 3.20pm in the afternoon,our official work closing hour.

Very Important Notice: Kindly note that you must be on time as lateness will not be tolerated, also you must be smartly dressed as we have zero tolerance for un-kept outfit.

We wish you success working with us while expanding your experiences in your chosen career field.

Congratulations!

Contact Person: Mr. Victor Famuyibo
Position: HR Director
Nigerian Breweries Plc.

THIS WAS THE EMAIL I JUST RECEIVED... ISTHIS NOT A SCAM??
Re: Nigerian Breweries Plc Job Scam by point45(m): 9:50am On Sep 17, 2013
Employed before interview, pay for whatever certificate, @lawyer.com domain name, this is a joke.
You should set up a meeting with them and go with a cop.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Plc Job Scam by Rexphobia(m): 10:03am On Sep 17, 2013
It's obviously a scam
Re: Nigerian Breweries Plc Job Scam by taiedo(f): 10:18am On Sep 17, 2013
Got dis mail too o.Is dis real or d usaul SCAM?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Plc Job Scam by taiedo(f): 10:18am On Sep 17, 2013
Got dis mail too o.Is dis real or d usual SCAM?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Plc Job Scam by Fizix: 10:28am On Sep 17, 2013
The funniest tin is that i did not even apply to such position..
Re: Nigerian Breweries Plc Job Scam by anihchinma(f): 11:26am On Sep 17, 2013
Its scam dear,got d same mail.The funniest is d@ i kald d bastered nd he asked me to pay #5,150 into his account so as to process d so called employment insurance certificate.I persuaded him to reduce d amt nd he promised to pay #2k frm his pocket,4 me to pay up d remaining fee.D bastard is nt smart though am yet to get his account details...............very funny
Re: Nigerian Breweries Plc Job Scam by taiedo(f): 11:56am On Sep 17, 2013
@anihchima
D useless dude is not smart@all.may GOD punish them all.u can imagine soft copy of appointment letter b4 interview.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Plc Job Scam by Fizix: 2:02pm On Sep 18, 2013
[quote author=anihchinma]Its scam dear,got d same mail.The funniest is d@ i kald d bastered nd he asked me to pay #5,150 into his account so as to process d so called employment insurance certificate.I persuaded him to reduce d amt nd he promised to pay #2k frm his pocket,4 me to pay up d remaining fee.D bastard is nt smart though am yet to get his account details......... Its quite a suprise dat dey can take d whole of dia time 2construct a letter n den lack d skills to follow up n make it a success. No wonder dey r still jobless. U even tried calling dem. I can't call those bastards...... Thanx u all 4 ur response. God bless.

(1) (Reply)

Who Else Got This Message From Ril,18b, Elsie Femi Pearse,off Kofo Abayomi, Vi / 6 Available Positions / Job Vacancies (graduate And Young Professionals)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.