Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,373 members, 7,958,036 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:46 AM

Mob Attacks Alleged Cannibals In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mob Attacks Alleged Cannibals In Lagos (16227 Views)

Mob Attacks Fraudsters In Sango, Ibadan , Destroys Their Operational Car (pic) / Gang Revenge: Mob Kill Man Who Brutally Murdered His Elder Brother In PH / Mob Beats Up Woman Found With Dead Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mob Attacks Alleged Cannibals In Lagos by pembisco(m): 10:03am On Sep 17, 2013
There was drama yesterday when an angry mob stri*ped unclad two men, Alaba Abiodun and Samuel, who were allegedly eating human flesh,but they were lucky as the timely arrival of policemen who saved them from being set ablaze.

This is how PM news reported the incident:

Earlier, a passer-by along the rail line in Ikeja saw three men in tattered dresses. One of them was making a call and one eating a meat suspected to be human flesh.

The passer-by raised an alarm that attracted the mob which instantly pounced on the two suspect human part eaters. But the one making the phone call managed to escape.

Their problem was compounded when the mob moved to their hideout behind the Ikeja Local Government Secretariat fence and found a cutlass, knife, charms and meat with fat which the mob suspected to be human flesh.

When a detachment of policemen from Area ‘F’ arrived the scene, Abiodun told them, that he was a carpenter but had no money to set up a workshop.

Abiodun claimed to be from Akiniku in Moloney area of Ilaro, Yewa, Ogun State, Southwest Nigeria. He added that he made the hideout his residence as he could not afford to rent a room for himself.

He explained that the meat discovered in their hideout was a cow fat which they eat and not human parts.

After intensive questioning, the policemen were convinced that the suspects were mistaken for human parts eaters and sellers by the mob. They were later released.

Speaking with P.M.NEWS on the incident, a police officer who preferred anonymity advised the public to investigate suspected criminals before taking any action.

But for the timely intervention of the policemen, the officer noted, the suspects would have been set ablaze.

Source: PM News

Re: Mob Attacks Alleged Cannibals In Lagos by wandevincent(m): 10:07am On Sep 17, 2013
pembisco: There was drama yesterday when an angry mob stri*ped unclad two men, Alaba Abiodun and Samuel, who were allegedly eating human flesh,but they were lucky as the timely arrival of policemen who saved them from being set ablaze.

This is how PM news reported the incident:

Earlier, a passer-by along the rail line in Ikeja saw three men in tattered dresses. One of them was making a call and one eating a meat suspected to be human flesh.

The passer-by raised an alarm that attracted the mob which instantly pounced on the two suspect human part eaters. But the one making the phone call managed to escape.

Their problem was compounded when the mob moved to their hideout behind the Ikeja Local Government Secretariat fence and found a cutlass, knife, charms and meat with fat which the mob suspected to be human flesh.

When a detachment of policemen from Area ‘F’ arrived the scene, Abiodun told them, that he was a carpenter but had no money to set up a workshop.

Abiodun claimed to be from Akiniku in Moloney area of Ilaro, Yewa, Ogun State, Southwest Nigeria. He added that he made the hideout his residence as he could not afford to rent a room for himself.

He explained that the meat discovered in their hideout was a cow fat which they eat and not human parts.

After intensive questioning, the policemen were convinced that the suspects were mistaken for human parts eaters and sellers by the mob. They were later released.

Speaking with P.M.NEWS on the incident, a police officer who preferred anonymity advised the public to investigate suspected criminals before taking any action.

But for the timely intervention of the policemen, the officer noted, the suspects would have been set ablaze.

Source: PM News
Another cliford orjis
Re: Mob Attacks Alleged Cannibals In Lagos by Rexphobia(m): 10:08am On Sep 17, 2013
In Nigeria, catch a suspect, strip the person then beating can start

1 Like

Re: Mob Attacks Alleged Cannibals In Lagos by Nobody: 6:09pm On Sep 17, 2013
There was drama yesterday when an angry mob stri*ped unclad two men, Alaba Abiodun and Samuel,who were allegedly eating human flesh,but they were lucky as the timely arrival of policemen who saved them from being set ablaze.

Na wa for that una Lagos o
See as them for kill innocent citizens

5 Likes

Re: Mob Attacks Alleged Cannibals In Lagos by MiguelMi6(m): 1:00pm On Sep 19, 2013
Speaking with P.M.NEWS on the incident, a police
officer who preferred anonymity advised the
public to investigate suspected criminals before
taking any action.

should the public even take any action other than making formal reports to the Police force.

1 Like

Re: Mob Attacks Alleged Cannibals In Lagos by 1bunne4lif(m): 1:01pm On Sep 19, 2013
I like it. kudos to the NPF
Re: Mob Attacks Alleged Cannibals In Lagos by nairaman66(m): 1:01pm On Sep 19, 2013
Eating Cow fat.., cutlass, charms and running away? Sounds fishy to me.. grin

4 Likes

Re: Mob Attacks Alleged Cannibals In Lagos by gbishman: 1:03pm On Sep 19, 2013
african jungle, with animals in clothings mistaking as human beings thats what is been portrayed

2 Likes

Re: Mob Attacks Alleged Cannibals In Lagos by Datiboboi: 1:03pm On Sep 19, 2013
~
Re: Mob Attacks Alleged Cannibals In Lagos by jamace(m): 1:03pm On Sep 19, 2013
Are we sure the police has not done their usual with this case - collect egunje and feed us with nonsense? lipsrsealed
Re: Mob Attacks Alleged Cannibals In Lagos by primusmaximus: 1:04pm On Sep 19, 2013
Feels like i read this article about a year back.. google mode activated

https://www.nairaland.com/727563/mob-attacks-human-parts-eaters

guess it was 2 years back

6 Likes

Re: Mob Attacks Alleged Cannibals In Lagos by dj187: 1:04pm On Sep 19, 2013
The person that raised d false alarm nearly committed murder wit his/her tongue.

1 Like

Re: Mob Attacks Alleged Cannibals In Lagos by Nobody: 1:06pm On Sep 19, 2013
hmmm..

dis news stinks to d high heavens.. stinks i tell yhu
Re: Mob Attacks Alleged Cannibals In Lagos by Alexebo1(m): 1:06pm On Sep 19, 2013
Thread 4 addictiv meateaters:
Enter a meat joint,buy meat,eat it dea,wash ur hands wt d mornin flesh &go home peacefuly....! No take aways,no toothpick in d mouth afta d exit door....
REST MY CASE

4 Likes

Re: Mob Attacks Alleged Cannibals In Lagos by ajayi147(m): 1:06pm On Sep 19, 2013
Na wa oo
Re: Mob Attacks Alleged Cannibals In Lagos by Nobody: 1:07pm On Sep 19, 2013
Wow. Good they didn't kill these innocent folks. What unemployment can do Sha..

But the other guy get firm buttocks Sha grin

1 Like

Re: Mob Attacks Alleged Cannibals In Lagos by Datiboboi: 1:08pm On Sep 19, 2013
nairaman66: Eating Cow fat.., cutlass, charms and running away? Sounds fishy to me.. grin

Lol
Yoruba and kpomo. The police should reinvestigate this again, something fishy in here

1 Like

Re: Mob Attacks Alleged Cannibals In Lagos by afdynamic(m): 1:09pm On Sep 19, 2013
I comment my reserve.....
Re: Mob Attacks Alleged Cannibals In Lagos by guyANDROID1: 1:10pm On Sep 19, 2013
What are they using charms to do; EAT HUMAN FLESH....policeee
Re: Mob Attacks Alleged Cannibals In Lagos by guyANDROID1: 1:10pm On Sep 19, 2013
What are they using charms to do; TO EAT COW FLESH....policeee
Re: Mob Attacks Alleged Cannibals In Lagos by seangy4konji: 1:13pm On Sep 19, 2013
Lunaics,any small tin,they strip d person unclad like its a fun game and the beating start,then tire burning like some kind of jungle party.is dis life
Re: Mob Attacks Alleged Cannibals In Lagos by moscobabs(m): 1:15pm On Sep 19, 2013
2012 story.!!!!
Re: Mob Attacks Alleged Cannibals In Lagos by owolabifunke14(f): 1:20pm On Sep 19, 2013
Mods won't u people delete the naked picture? We aren't here to view some nyash. Please decency should be our watch-word.
Re: Mob Attacks Alleged Cannibals In Lagos by BlackPeni5: 1:23pm On Sep 19, 2013
The Guys were not cannibals as the police eventually found out that it was cow meat they were eating... I wonder how many people have died innocently because of foolish street illiterates who engage in mob attacks.
Re: Mob Attacks Alleged Cannibals In Lagos by omiobo: 1:23pm On Sep 19, 2013
primus_maximus: Feels like i read this article about a year back.. google mode activated
Nairaland do dey Bleep up. Na now I believe. This news go don reach two years self. E come make frontpage. That mod need to be flogged.
Re: Mob Attacks Alleged Cannibals In Lagos by Syenite(m): 1:24pm On Sep 19, 2013
This is old news naa. Happened almost 2yrs ago.
Re: Mob Attacks Alleged Cannibals In Lagos by Nobody: 1:25pm On Sep 19, 2013
Instead of being our brothers keepers, we are our brothers killers.
Re: Mob Attacks Alleged Cannibals In Lagos by GenWOJUOLA(m): 1:26pm On Sep 19, 2013
dem get luck sey no be ALUU, if not, na d policemen go first knack u d apako!!
Re: Mob Attacks Alleged Cannibals In Lagos by homesteady(m): 1:26pm On Sep 19, 2013
Chai! Na wa oh
Re: Mob Attacks Alleged Cannibals In Lagos by Extom(m): 1:29pm On Sep 19, 2013
wandevincent: Another cliford orjis
And you had to qoute everything, without reading its contents
The devil is twerking in your olfactory lobe, while his agents are dancing skelewu in your medulla obloganta.
I weep for you.
Re: Mob Attacks Alleged Cannibals In Lagos by Nobody: 1:29pm On Sep 19, 2013
Lagos again, eating human meat. Smh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Niger Delta University’s Protest: Three Feared Killed (Photos) / Ritualists Kidnap Sleeping Mother’s Newborn Baby In Ondo / I Robbed My Madam To Raise Money For My Mum’s Surgery –housemaid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.