Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

What Makes Online Money Better Than AdGoogle Without You Owning A Website? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What Makes Online Money Better Than AdGoogle Without You Owning A Website? (1765 Views)

13 Reasons Why Affiliate Marketing Is Better Than Google Adsense / Opinion: 5 Reasons Why Nairaland Is Better Than Facebook For Nigerians / What Makes A Good Blog - 5 Things You Should Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Makes Online Money Better Than AdGoogle Without You Owning A Website? by Krrush(m): 11:15pm On Jun 20, 2008
It's the TickerBar!!!

Read the homepage of this link for details,download,then start counting in Dollars!

http://greenhorse.com/join_now.ghc?r=181817875
Re: What Makes Online Money Better Than AdGoogle Without You Owning A Website? by Phiry(m): 2:24pm On Jun 21, 2008
I just wonder how they plan to pay members because they are not explicit about how they will be sourcing for money to pay members, Except if members will have to start paying for the service at some point.

This however will lead to making some members quit the system and at the end of the day, they'll not be able to pay members,

And if they want to be paying members through Ads served, that will be a lot of competition with sites like instant buzz and free traffic bar that has alexa ranking of 26,484 and 51,762 respectively. I believe an advertiser will have to be non-informed to advertise through that toolbar, except if it is extremely cheap, And if it's extremely cheap you know what that means.

Personally, I just don't think they'll pay, and if they pay, they may not be able to keep paying, just like Agloco couldn't survive.

However, it may be worth trying when it is still at the ground floor but I am not sure when the site have been in existence. It has been registered since 1999 though.

(1) (Reply)

Bloggers Get Minimum Of 5k Daily Views No Stories- 100% Free / Answerscript V2.1 Question Answer Script / Install Bitcoin Payment Option On Your Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.