Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,915 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

John West: The Reconciliatory Doctor (A Spec Script For Sale) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / John West: The Reconciliatory Doctor (A Spec Script For Sale) (640 Views)

Deji Bademosi Quits Channels TV After Clash With John Momoh? / I Am Looking For A Good Script For Production. Any Ideas Out There ? / Movie Script For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

John West: The Reconciliatory Doctor (A Spec Script For Sale) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Sep 17, 2013
Thread closed
Re: John West: The Reconciliatory Doctor (A Spec Script For Sale) by prof800(m): 5:48pm On Sep 17, 2013
Yayyyy...!
Tony Yayo...!
How you dey.
Where have you been siiince.
I'll come back after downloading Sir.
Re: John West: The Reconciliatory Doctor (A Spec Script For Sale) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Sep 17, 2013
prof800: Yayyyy...!
Tony Yayo...!
How you dey.
Where have you been siiince.
I'll come back after downloading Sir.
I dey o sir prof and i'll be waiting.
Re: John West: The Reconciliatory Doctor (A Spec Script For Sale) by VillageBoi(m): 10:50pm On Sep 17, 2013
Na wa o... Tony you hide from us heh? Just saw the email... will read it as soon as possible. First thing i noticed on the thread - John West is a very funny name... it's a brand name for canned tuna lol
Re: John West: The Reconciliatory Doctor (A Spec Script For Sale) by sholay2011(m): 11:19pm On Sep 17, 2013
Nice to have you back, tony.

Btw, am I the only one that finds the title very weird What's with the reconciliation parade bro: reconciliatory doctor, reconciliation wedding?! Hmmm.
My comment is based on the synopsis alone since it encapsulates the full script.

IMO, I think you should work on the ending of the 'story' or it would look like the "usual nollywood" predictable movie. And I hope those scenes where John West "reconciled" ppl were written in a very convincing way that viewers can put themselves in the characters' shoes and won't say "sebi na film. E no fit happen lailai..etc."

The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is the little extra. Nice effort.
Re: John West: The Reconciliatory Doctor (A Spec Script For Sale) by VillageBoi(m): 12:58am On Sep 18, 2013
Hi Tony, I did get a bit confused by getting the email and this thread at the same time. First of all thanks for the 'revised' edition of ERO.TICA - however, having given you a detailed breakdown here - https://www.nairaland.com/1331998/m.o.w-script and then discovering the very first line of the 'revision' still has the exact same flaws of 'writing-what-cannot-be-seen-on-screen' I will politely decline to read the 33 or so pages of it. To be honest I actually scanned the first sentences of the first three main scenes and nothing has changed in the writing.

I honestly thought this thread was the same thing and didn't read the initial post but just commented on the 'John West' name as those that know it's all about canned fish will find it funny.
I've just read the 'synopsis' and well... hmmmmm... it's a bit tricky. It might be 'interesting' but this honestly doesn't do it for me; sorry about that.
Re: John West: The Reconciliatory Doctor (A Spec Script For Sale) by Nobody: 7:52am On Sep 18, 2013
sholay2011: Nice to have you back, tony.

Btw, am I the only one that finds the title very weird What's with the reconciliation parade bro: reconciliatory doctor, reconciliation wedding?! Hmmm.
My comment is based on the synopsis alone since it encapsulates the full script.

IMO, I think you should work on the ending of the 'story' or it would look like the "usual nollywood" predictable movie. And I hope those scenes where John West "reconciled" ppl were written in a very convincing way that viewers can put themselves in the characters' shoes and won't say "sebi na film. E no fit happen lailai..etc."

The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is the little extra. Nice effort.
Thanx sholay. Is the title that bad?! I thought this's the best title ever, anyway i'll look into what u just said, thanx for ur comments.
Re: John West: The Reconciliatory Doctor (A Spec Script For Sale) by Nobody: 7:54am On Sep 18, 2013
VillageBoi:
Na wa o... Tony you hide from us heh? Just saw the email... will read it as soon as possible. First thing i noticed on the thread - John West is a very funny name... it's a brand name for canned tuna lol
Villageboi ibiakwa ozo.
Re: John West: The Reconciliatory Doctor (A Spec Script For Sale) by Nobody: 8:06am On Sep 18, 2013
VillageBoi:
Hi Tony, I did get a bit confused by getting the email and this thread at the same time. First of all thanks for the 'revised' edition of ERO.TICA - however, having given you a detailed breakdown here - https://www.nairaland.com/1331998/m.o.w-script and then discovering the very first line of the 'revision' still has the exact same flaws of 'writing-what-cannot-be-seen-on-screen' I will politely decline to read the 33 or so pages of it. To be honest I actually scanned the first sentences of the first three main scenes and nothing has changed in the writing.

I honestly thought this thread was the same thing and didn't read the initial post but just commented on the 'John West' name as those that know it's all about canned fish will find it funny.
I've just read the 'synopsis' and well... hmmmmm... it's a bit tricky. It might be 'interesting' but this honestly doesn't do it for me; sorry about that.
Thanx
Re: John West: The Reconciliatory Doctor (A Spec Script For Sale) by sholay2011(m): 8:09am On Sep 18, 2013
tony ayo:
Thanx sholay. Is the title that bad?! I thought this's the best title ever, anyway i'll look into what u just said, thanx for ur comments.
You can't be serious. sad

'Reconciliation' could simply do the trick or 'The Matchmaker' or smth. What's with the doctor aspect in association with reconciliation? undecided

It kinda reminds me of herbal doctors. lipsrsealed grin wink
Re: John West: The Reconciliatory Doctor (A Spec Script For Sale) by Nobody: 8:11am On Sep 18, 2013
sholay2011:
You can't be serious. sad

'Reconciliation' could simply do the trick or 'The Matchmaker' or smth. What's with the doctor aspect in association with reconciliation? undecided

It kinda reminds me of herbal doctors. lipsrsealed grin wink
Okay

(1) (Reply)

Do U Guys See Ifunanya Becoming The Gulder Ultimate Woman? / Who Is Going To See "October 1 The Movie" ?? / Bambitious - Trailer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.