Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,669 members, 7,820,348 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Suggestions Please! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Suggestions Please! (686 Views)

Switching To Micro Sim; The Pros And Cons And Your Suggestions? / I Need Tight Medical Apps For Ipad... suggestions please / My Phone Fell Into Water, Suggestions Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Suggestions Please! by tomzman: 1:11pm On Sep 17, 2013
Hello everyone.
I am considering getting a new (or UK used) phone and presently have 3 offers in mind.
1) A new or uk used bb curve 7
2) A used bb bold 5
3) A new samsung galaxy ace.
I do not wish to spend more than 30k. As such, the highest of these is exactly 30k. So I need advice on which of these to go for. You can also suggest other options.
Thanks in advance and pls no insults.
Re: Suggestions Please! by mrdrizzy(m): 4:25pm On Sep 17, 2013
for 30k the bb 5 is quite a beauty,bt we all knw bb isnt that creative as b4,d galaxy ace is nt exaxtly the perfect android starter,for an android newbie,too small and some other dead featurs(no offence to its users) try get the new gionee p2 or u could also view the tecno line if dats what u want.

Nb:oh and pls nexttime try post such things in other existing(similar) thread rather dan opening anoda
Re: Suggestions Please! by tomzman: 5:02pm On Sep 17, 2013
mr.drizzy:
for 30k the bb 5 is quite a beauty,bt we all knw bb isnt that creative as b4,d galaxy ace is nt exaxtly the perfect android starter,for an android newbie,too small and some other dead featurs(no offence to its users) try get the new gionee p2 or u could also view the tecno line if dats what u want.
Nb:oh and pls nexttime try post such things in other existing(similar) thread rather dan opening anoda
Thanks. How much does the gionee p2 go for and what are its advantages. I thought along the line of tecno too but tecno seems more of a 'chinko' phone to me. (lol)

I searched for a thread similar to this but couldn't find any, and I wouldn't want to derail anyone's thread, that's why I had to open this thread. Thanks all the same for the reply.

(1) (Reply)

Live Profile Shutting Down !, Cause Of Pressure From BBM ? / . / Any Android Phone (techno Or Nokia) For Around 10k?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.