Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

The Triumphant Defender Of The Faith Received In Heaven - Dr. W.F. Kumuyi - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Triumphant Defender Of The Faith Received In Heaven - Dr. W.F. Kumuyi (1653 Views)

Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi / Pastor W.f Kumuyi In Tivs Attire. / 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Triumphant Defender Of The Faith Received In Heaven - Dr. W.F. Kumuyi by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:19pm On Sep 17, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwBqG5-maXY

This is an opportunity for those who didn't listen to the message to come to their own conclusion as to what was and not said regarding those visions and revelations of heaven and hell. Is heaven real? Do we go to heaven/hell when they die? If yes, what does it take to get there, is it your dressing? Can the Lord send the dead to preach the gospel to us? Let the ball roll.
Re: The Triumphant Defender Of The Faith Received In Heaven - Dr. W.F. Kumuyi by prosper86: 5:15pm On Sep 17, 2013
This guy @ Op ur wahala don dey too much, instead of pasting videos here and there why not talk about Jesus,salvation,repentance and searching the scriptures cos at d judgement day God will judge us all based on his word,the bible ,everything a man needs to make heaven is in reading and abiding by the word.
Re: The Triumphant Defender Of The Faith Received In Heaven - Dr. W.F. Kumuyi by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:41am On Sep 18, 2013
prosper86:

This guy @ Op ur wahala don dey too much, instead of pasting videos here and there why not talk about Jesus,salvation,repentance and searching the scriptures cos at d judgement day God will judge us all based on his word,the bible ,everything a man needs to make heaven is in reading and abiding by the word.

With all my threads "about Jesus, salvation, repentance and searching the scriptures" which one have you commented on? I now gave this videolink to discuss the facts and misconceptions of what was said about this man of God and you are now saying that my wahala is too much.
Re: The Triumphant Defender Of The Faith Received In Heaven - Dr. W.F. Kumuyi by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:17am On Oct 02, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwBqG5-maXY

This is an opportunity for those who didn't listen to the message to come to their own conclusion as to what was and not said regarding those visions and revelations of heaven and hell. Is heaven real? Do we go to heaven/hell when they die? If yes, what does it take to get there, is it your dressing? Can the Lord send the dead to preach the gospel to us? Let the ball roll.

The triumphant defender of the faith received in heaven.
Re: The Triumphant Defender Of The Faith Received In Heaven - Dr. W.F. Kumuyi by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:17pm On Oct 02, 2013
Systematic Expository Study of God’s Word

THE TRIUMPHANT DEFENDER OF THE FAITH RECEIVED IN HEAVEN
Acts 7:54-60

Stephen came to the end of his Spirit-inspired message, to the end of his sanctified life, to the end of his spectacular ministry, to the end of his Spirit-directed pilgrimage on earth, triumphantly. "Behold, I see the heavens opened, and the Son of Man standing on the right Hand of God." Nothing is so comforting to dying saints or so encouraging to suffering saints as to see Jesus at the right Hand of God. In life, sanctified Stephen saw the Lord strengthening and standing by him; at death, he saw the Lord assuring him and standing to welcome him into heaven. Living, he saw the Lord; dying, he saw the Lord. If this be our commitment while we live, it will be our comfort when we die. In life, Stephen was faithful in living for and defending the faith; at death, he was assured of a place and a prize in heaven. As his spirit went to heaven to be with Christ whom he loved and served, his body fell asleep, waiting to be raised on the day of resurrection. Though the persecutors stoned him to death, he did not die in anger, agony or bitter hatred, with a curse on his lips; he died praying for his persecutors, with abiding peace and fullness of joy in his heart as he was received into heaven by Jesus Christ, to share in heaven’s pleasures at God’s right Hand for evermore.
Re: The Triumphant Defender Of The Faith Received In Heaven - Dr. W.F. Kumuyi by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:25pm On Oct 07, 2013
1. THE SPIRIT-ENDUED MINISTER SAW HIS SAVIOUR STANDING IN HEAVEN
Acts 7:54-56; 1:9-11; Mark 16:19; Hebrews 10:12-14; 12:2,22-24; Colossians 3:1-4,14-24; Titus 2:11-14; John 14:1-3,27; 17:22-24; 1Peter 1:3-5; 3:22;
2 Peter 3:12-14.

"When they heard these things, they were cut to the heart." Stephen’s accusers "were not able to resist the wisdom and the spirit by which he spake" and now the Sanhedrin who sat to judge him could not withstand the power of the sword of the Spirit. But instead of repenting of their sin, "they gnashed on him with their teeth", further hardening their hearts against the truth.

"But he, being full of the Holy Ghost, looked up steadfastly into heaven, and saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing on the right Hand of God." Stephen's experience is proof that it is possible to be continually full of the Holy Ghost (Acts 6:3,5,8; 7:55). "Full of the Holy Ghost", he was full of the love, the joy, the peace, the comfort, the counsel, the wisdom, the holiness, the power and the unction of the Spirit. He "looked up steadfastly into heaven" – his eyes and heart were lifted up to heaven, where his only hope and confidence were placed. His affections had always been set on things above and the glory of God had always been his goal. Looking up, he saw Jesus in the highest splendour, majesty and greatness, standing, ready to receive him. Nothing but the possession of Stephen’s virtues and devotion can entitle us to his consolation and revelation. To enjoy a similar experience of a glorious eternity, our affections and ambition, our whole heart and our whole treasure must be in heaven. The Lord who had promised His presence was with him at the critical hour of death. He saw his Saviour and Lord in heaven, standing, ready to receive him into his eternal home.
Re: The Triumphant Defender Of The Faith Received In Heaven - Dr. W.F. Kumuyi by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:07pm On Oct 16, 2013
THE SATAN-EMBITTERED MESSENGERS STONED STEPHEN IN THEIR HATRED
ATHE SATAN-EMBITTERED MESSENGERS STONED STEPHEN IN THEIR HATRED
Acts 7: 57,58,51-53; Deuteronomy 31:27; Jeremiah 6:10, 16,17; 9:25,26; Zechariah 7:11,12; 2 Chronicles 24:19-21; Matthew 23:31-35; 13:40-43; 25:41,46; Mark 9:42-48; Revelation 14:10-12; 20:11-15.

After hearing Stephen declare, “Behold, I see the heavens opened, and the Son of Man standing on the right Hand of God”, these devotees of religious tradition broke out into the most open rage, fury and madness. It was not lawful for them to put any accused person to death. “The Jews therefore said unto him, It is not lawful for us to put any man to death” (John 18:31). But they were so blinded and embittered by Satan that they broke the law in defence of their tradition. They were determined not to allow Stephen to live any longer because he declared that he saw heaven’s glory and Jesus at the right Hand of God. How great was their devotion to Satan on earth and how great their damnation and suffering in hell would be except they repented. Our Lord, Jesus Christ, predicted their murderous acts as well as their eternal damnation in hell. “Wherefore, behold, I send unto you prophets, and wise men, and scribes: and some of them ye shall kill.” “Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?” (Matthew 23:34,33).
cts 7: 57,58,51-53; Deuteronomy 31:27; Jeremiah 6:10, 16,17; 9:25,26; Zechariah 7:11,12; 2 Chronicles 24:19-21; Matthew 23:31-35; 13:40-43; 25:41,46; Mark 9:42-48; Revelation 14:10-12; 20:11-15.

After hearing Stephen declare, “Behold, I see the heavens opened, and the Son of Man standing on the right Hand of God”, these devotees of religious tradition broke out into the most open rage, fury and madness. It was not lawful for them to put any accused person to death. “The Jews therefore said unto him, It is not lawful for us to put any man to death” (John 18:31). But they were so blinded and embittered by Satan that they broke the law in defence of their tradition. They were determined not to allow Stephen to live any longer because he declared that he saw heaven’s glory and Jesus at the right Hand of God. How great was their devotion to Satan on earth and how great their damnation and suffering in hell would be except they repented. Our Lord, Jesus Christ, predicted their murderous acts as well as their eternal damnation in hell. “Wherefore, behold, I send unto you prophets, and wise men, and scribes: and some of them ye shall kill.” “Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?” (Matthew 23:34,33).
Re: The Triumphant Defender Of The Faith Received In Heaven - Dr. W.F. Kumuyi by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:45am On Dec 24, 2016
smiley
Re: The Triumphant Defender Of The Faith Received In Heaven - Dr. W.F. Kumuyi by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:43pm On Dec 28, 2016
OLAADEGBU:
Systematic Expository Study of God’s Word

THE TRIUMPHANT DEFENDER OF THE FAITH RECEIVED IN HEAVEN
Acts 7:54-60

Stephen came to the end of his Spirit-inspired message, to the end of his sanctified life, to the end of his spectacular ministry, to the end of his Spirit-directed pilgrimage on earth, triumphantly. "Behold, I see the heavens opened, and the Son of Man standing on the right Hand of God." Nothing is so comforting to dying saints or so encouraging to suffering saints as to see Jesus at the right Hand of God. In life, sanctified Stephen saw the Lord strengthening and standing by him; at death, he saw the Lord assuring him and standing to welcome him into heaven. Living, he saw the Lord; dying, he saw the Lord. If this be our commitment while we live, it will be our comfort when we die. In life, Stephen was faithful in living for and defending the faith; at death, he was assured of a place and a prize in heaven. As his spirit went to heaven to be with Christ whom he loved and served, his body fell asleep, waiting to be raised on the day of resurrection. Though the persecutors stoned him to death, he did not die in anger, agony or bitter hatred, with a curse on his lips; he died praying for his persecutors, with abiding peace and fullness of joy in his heart as he was received into heaven by Jesus Christ, to share in heaven’s pleasures at God’s right Hand for evermore.

Stephen saw Jesus standing up to receive him to glory. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Triumphant Defender Of The Faith Received In Heaven - Dr. W.F. Kumuyi by Sinkills: 9:42pm On Dec 28, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

Stephen saw Jesus standing up to receive him to glory. smiley
May Jesus my Lord receive me too when I leave this world I J N, Amen.
Re: The Triumphant Defender Of The Faith Received In Heaven - Dr. W.F. Kumuyi by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:45pm On Dec 29, 2016
Sinkills:

May Jesus my Lord receive me too when I leave this world I J N, Amen.

Amen! And me too. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Should Church Refund The Tithe To My Brother? / Prophecies About The Birth Of Olumba Olumba Obu By Prophetess Otom: Part 1 / BIBLE Truths:what You Should Know About The Souls In Purgatory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.