Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,930 members, 7,952,741 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:44 PM

Standardgoldng E-currency Exchanger: Nairaland Customer Service. - Business (71) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Standardgoldng E-currency Exchanger: Nairaland Customer Service. (79497 Views)

HolarDeb.org Nairaland CUSTOMER SUPPORT / Buy & Sell Exchange Bitcoin|Perfect Money |Neteller |Skrill |Payoneer -TopUpGold / Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Standardgoldng E-currency Exchanger: Nairaland Customer Service. by kayworld2(m): 10:58am On Sep 13, 2016
goldng:
Goodday,

We specialize in the exchange of various e-currencies such as Perfect Money, WebMoney, Payza, Paypal, Bitcoin, and others.

This thread is opened to listen to what you have to say. To assist and help our existing and potential clients. Do not hesitate to ask your questions.

If you have any suggestion, question, or opinion, first send an email to us, if you didn't receive reply within 48hours, please report it here.

You can also reach us here if after 24 hours of payment your e-currency account is yet to be funded or your bank account is not yet credited.

If you also think that we deserve commendation on service rendered, Please do not hesitate to do that. Thank you

I have $**** STP ungent for sell..... Kindly contact me or chat with me on whatsapp on 0 8 1 346 6 0 0 0 0
Re: Standardgoldng E-currency Exchanger: Nairaland Customer Service. by talk2tmi(m): 1:37pm On Jan 21, 2017
My Personal GoldCash Review - Dated 17th - 21st Jan 2017

Www.GoldCash.com.ng are scammers according to my experience with them and other investigated evidence. First evidence is that when you arrive at their site and click on register, after registration you do not receive any confirmation email or activation email and when u try to login u can't access your profile. The most surprising thing is that in a couple of hours or days u get a message on your whatsapp if you are on Whatsapp saying this is GoldCash, you registered on our site you can login to do transactions (which obviously u cant) or you can drop ur request here on Whatsapp (excuse me then why create a website). Well due to the urgency of the funds I requested they troubleshoot my account for me to login which they did and I login and filled my sell form of $500 (#210,000) PayPal funds which is meant for my brother operation in the hospital. Well the quickly replied me that I can send the funds. 2nd evidence the site has just one support contact and the person speaking when u call is different from the person chatting on Whatsapp. I was calm for the 24hrs cos that's the normal duration for ecurrency exchange sites to transfer your funds to your personal bank account. No alert, no calls, no text until I sent them a message asking what is happening, and they asked for my transaction I'd and email which I sent and they sent me a picture of PayPal page saying my funds is going to be pending for 21days? (As as how? My bro will be waiting in the hospital for 21 working days?) Evidence 3: on the screenshot there was not date, no transaction ref or I'd, just the message that my funds has been held. So I asked hope I am not been scammed and the Naija man said scam keh? - abeg is scam a new word in Nigeria? Why is he acting surprised and then he said if I continue panicking he will delete me! Aaah! With my own $500 and then I calmed down. I sent PayPal an email with the picture and they replied that the funds I sent has been received successfully by the recipient and he/she can access funds. I was scared so I called which someone different From who I was chatting with picked and was requesting for my email and transaction I'd which I sent and promised to call me back. I got no calls and I sent bunch of messages on Whatsapp asking for update and saying hello and they where reading but not replying. I didn't panic thou I just ordered for a cancelation/refund from PayPal. Which I am hoping they will be able to get my $500 back from www.GoldCash.com.ng

That was my ordeal with GoldCash... Dated 17th - 21st Jan 2017.

Re: Standardgoldng E-currency Exchanger: Nairaland Customer Service. by Rumisa: 7:23am On Feb 26, 2017
Standard Gold was a nice a exchange I've been dealing with them for over 3 years everything is going smoothly. But recently I sold some bitcoin to the on Thursday 23 Feb sent them the BTC and call them on a phone for them to pay me as Asap, later on friday morning I check my Bank Accnt and nothing is there I call them they told me everything is done the money was sent to me on friday morning and I have to wait 24hrs before it show up.
Today is Sunday 26 feb that's over 48hrs up to now I do not receive anything. I'm afraid maybe SGN has turn to scam.
Please process my order or refund my BTC.
Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Standardgoldng E-currency Exchanger: Nairaland Customer Service. by Cul4real(m): 9:10am On Apr 24, 2017
How much is your perfect money as at today if I want to buy from you?
Re: Standardgoldng E-currency Exchanger: Nairaland Customer Service. by kkevin: 9:26am On Apr 24, 2017
I will Give you the Follow Packages to Setup any of the following Service: Article Writing, Digital Marketing, Graphic Design without any Experience:

I will Give you All the Package Mentioned above to Get you Started on Any Freelance Site, like Fiverr, Upwork.com, Seo Clark, Guru.com, Freelancer.com and may more.

1.  I will  Give you 100 professional business card templates

(with this you can setup a Gig like I will Give you 100 High Quality Business Card Templates or You can use it to Setup a Gig Like ''I will Design a premium Business card.)
NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED TO CREATE A PROFESSIOAL BUSINESS CARD WITH THIS TEMPLATES (Just insert clients Detail and deliver) Simple.
 ‎

2.   Give you 60 premium  Kindle Cover Template

‎ (with this you can setup a Gig like I will Give you 60 Premium Amazon Kindle Cover Templates or You can use it  to Setup a Gig Like ''I will Design a Professional Amazon Kindle Cover .)
NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED TO CREATE A PROFESSIOAL KINDLE COVER WITH THIS TEMPLATES‎

3.   I Will Also Give You Article Rewriter/Article Writer Software

Trust me, This the Only Software that can make you money without any Experience as a Writer

It Will Help you write  or Rewrite any Article in case you've seen Article you like and want to make it your own in the Eyes of Google. This is (2 in 1 Software).

The Software is good and will make life easy for any Freelance Writer whether Old or Newbie . It will help you make 100% Google friendly Article or Blog Post in a twinkling of an Eye. All Article will Pass 100% COPYSCAPE and Google test.

Very Easy to use

Bought This Software for $56, But can giving it to you for a token. ‎

4. You will also Receive Over 7Million Email Lists
(this List will Greatly Help you Setup a Gig Like, " I will Give You 2 Million Verified Email Lists or More,and Even extra Gigs."

5. And lastly I will also Give You 4000 plr,mrr ebooks with full resell rights

(with this you can Setup a Gig like, I Will Gi‎ve You 4000 Ebooks with Full Resell Right.) or you can Resell anywhere or Rebrand for  Amazon Kindle or Ebook Writing Service on Fiverr.

I Will Give You All This Package For a token of 3k Only

BONUS PACK:
I WILL SHOW YOU HOW TO OFFER UNLIMITED TRAFFIC GIG WITHOUT ANY EXPERIENCE AT ALL. Eg, (with this you can setup a Gig like: I will Drive unlimited Traffic to You Site in one month.

You can Whatsapp or Call me on
 ‎09072270602
Re: Standardgoldng E-currency Exchanger: Nairaland Customer Service. by Zdoh(m): 6:41am On Oct 14, 2017
BRING ALL YOUR FUNDS

Payoneer

Paypal

Skrill

Bitcoin

Neteller for instant exchange to
Naira...instant payment guarantee.

Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer and iwriter withdrawal services available @attractive rate

ZIDOH EXCHANGE
Call/Whatsap....08088759163

https://www.nairaland.com/3525491/buying-selling-paypal-skrill-bitcoin[/color]
Re: Standardgoldng E-currency Exchanger: Nairaland Customer Service. by andycoal40(m): 9:15am On Jul 13, 2022
signalbaba:
mtn pls 8

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (Reply)

CBN New Policy On Cryptocurrency: What You Should Know / Abakaliki Mall, Ebonyi Taking Shape (Pictures) / CBN Liquidates 20 Banks - NDIC (names)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.