Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,081 members, 7,821,716 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Snoop Lion Wins A Bag Of Weed Off Mayweather-alvarez Fight - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Snoop Lion Wins A Bag Of Weed Off Mayweather-alvarez Fight (3452 Views)

Fan Wins A Date With DJ Cuppy / Girl From Ogun Wins A Date With Iyanya (photo) / Kcee And His Bag Of Dollars Take Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Snoop Lion Wins A Bag Of Weed Off Mayweather-alvarez Fight by oyeakd(m): 2:21pm On Sep 17, 2013

Source - http://www.360nobs.com/2013/09/shabba-ranks-tinz-snoop-lion-wins-a-bag-of-weed-off-mayweather-alvarez-fight/

Snoop Lion got unto the The Money Team (TMT) train by hitting a jackpot of WEED which he won in a bet after Floyd Mayweather beat up Canelo Alvarez this weekend.

To make matters interesting, the bag of weed is said to be some pure Mexican weed which Snoop Lion says he won the pound of weed in a bet he made with a Mexican guy named Lui.

Snoop Lion showed off his ganja winnings on Instagram with the caption:

“Thanks to the champ money may for winning me a pound from my mexican buddy Lui !! U r the pound for pound best! N I’m gonna smoke 2 dat !!! Hahahahahahahah.”

The bag of weed held by Snoop Lion has been estimated to cost between 3,000.00 to $4,000.00

Source - http://www.360nobs.com/2013/09/shabba-ranks-tinz-snoop-lion-wins-a-bag-of-weed-off-mayweather-alvarez-fight/

(1) (Reply)

61-year-old Grand Mother Has A Bangin' Bikini Body! / Rihanna Suffers Nipple Slip / Mistake? Maheeda Has A Nip-slip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.