Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,110 members, 7,825,504 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Invitation Frm New Nation - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Invitation Frm New Nation (830 Views)

Who Got This Invitation Frm H&C CONSULT? / Invitation Frm Verite MFB..... Who Kws Ds Bank Pls Help Me Wit Info, Tnx / Interview Invitation Frm Trafalgar Associate Ltd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invitation Frm New Nation by Omowunmimary(f): 2:57pm On Sep 17, 2013
I jst got an invitation from the̶̲̥̅̊ above org,D content of d Iv goes thus:

You are invited for a customer care training/open interview at New Nation office 17,Gbemisola street,off Allen Ave. Ikeja, On Fri.20th Sept,2013. You must be seated by 10am prompt. Note, majority of the questions will be based on your knowledge,experience & understanding of the company & her project.
Plz kindly help me wit useful info dat can aid my preparatn of d interview.
Tnxs
Re: Invitation Frm New Nation by dyomo(m): 4:52pm On Sep 17, 2013
You should be prepared for a lecture by one egocentric speaker from Port Harcourt,with a fake American accent. The guy is arrogant as well. At the end you would be told to partner with them. You would have to drop a certain amount of money with them. I didn't even wait till the end of the lecture because of the speaker's arrogance. He even had an armed Mopol orderly. If he says clap you must clap,or you would be sent out. All the best.
Re: Invitation Frm New Nation by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 17, 2013
Omowunmimary: I jst got an invitation from the̶̲̥̅̊ above org,D content of d Iv goes thus:

You are invited for a customer care training/open interview at New Nation office 17,Gbemisola street,off Allen Ave. Ikeja, On Fri.20th Sept,2013. You must be seated by 10am prompt. Note, majority of the questions will be based on your knowledge,experience & understanding of the company & her project.
Plz kindly help me wit useful info dat can aid my preparatn of d interview.
Tnxs
run for your life. Its not a paying job. Its a marketing job. You'll be marketing rubbish plan. I've attended their interview before in PH. Don't mind them. They'll give you fake stories and try to brainwash you. You go trek tire
Re: Invitation Frm New Nation by Gboliwe: 6:20pm On Sep 17, 2013
Is it like those GNLD people?
What exactly do they market?
Re: Invitation Frm New Nation by Abejimico(m): 6:22pm On Sep 17, 2013
Gboliwe: Is it like those GNLD people?
What exactly do they market?

It's a scam.
Run for your life b4 it will be too late
Re: Invitation Frm New Nation by engrhorla(m): 7:00pm On Sep 17, 2013
So this people are now in Lag. New nation ko,old country ni. @OP,if u go after all these,that means u feel like seeing wuz up in Ikeja. They are FAKE,LIARS & 419.

1 Like

Re: Invitation Frm New Nation by sholay1010: 7:24pm On Sep 17, 2013
Run for your life,they are useless people.What they will ask you to do for them is not an easy task.When I attended their seminar,I left before the end of the seminar. EFCC surpose to investigate that organization.
Re: Invitation Frm New Nation by Gboliwe: 7:39pm On Sep 17, 2013
Na wa o. This publicity is very negative yet nobody has said anything precisely. Please, its not enough to shout 'scam' share your experience with them so that more people won't fall
Re: Invitation Frm New Nation by Omowunmimary(f): 10:48pm On Sep 17, 2013
Tnxs peepz, I really appreciate ur concern & advice

(1) (Reply)

Is HR In Oyingbo A Geninue Company Or Not? / How True Is Wema Bank Recruitment Test In Ibadan? / Hiring! Hiring! Hr Support!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.