Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,828 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

FIRST SEX SWAP MARRIAGE.. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / FIRST SEX SWAP MARRIAGE.. (1840 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FIRST SEX SWAP MARRIAGE.. by mcfynest(m): 3:03pm On Sep 17, 2013
It is interesting mainly because the groom used to be a woman and the bride used to be a man. And when the pair said 'I do' , they became the first couple to have a sex swap marriage in Britain.Both Helen and Felix have gone through sex change procedures and became Britain's first double sex swap married couple when they tied the knot on Gretna Green,Scotland.They both had their reassignment operations on September 13 - Helen in 2003 and Felix in 2010 - sothought it would be fitting as the date for their wedding.The couple, who have been together for six years. were forced to change gender on their birth certificates before they could elope.The couple, from Hull, chose just 13 people who have given them the most support to attend the ceremony. Helen andFelix say the most difficult part of their transitions was telling their children.

Re: FIRST SEX SWAP MARRIAGE.. by mcfynest(m): 6:23pm On Sep 17, 2013
nigeriainfo.com
Re: FIRST SEX SWAP MARRIAGE.. by ayobase(m): 6:24pm On Sep 17, 2013
Total Rubbish!
Re: FIRST SEX SWAP MARRIAGE.. by mcfynest(m): 7:41pm On Sep 17, 2013
ayobase: Total Rubbish!

because you dont agree with them does not make it rubbish.....

they chose their life.....

who are we to judge them
Re: FIRST SEX SWAP MARRIAGE.. by ayobase(m): 8:22pm On Sep 17, 2013
mcfynest:

because you dont agree with them does not make it rubbish.....

they chose their life.....

who are we to judge them

I know this before posting!

thats a fvcked up life they chose!

total MADNESS!
Re: FIRST SEX SWAP MARRIAGE.. by mcfynest(m): 8:44pm On Sep 17, 2013
ayobase:

I know this before posting!

thats a fvcked up life they chose!

total MADNESS!

i totally agree bro.... do you know that they also hold a pageant a nigerian came second in the last pageant

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGmwB_L9hYg&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Re: FIRST SEX SWAP MARRIAGE.. by ayobase(m): 7:45pm On Sep 19, 2013
mcfynest:

i totally agree bro.... do you know that they also hold a pageant a nigerian came second in the last pageant

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGmwB_L9hYg&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Nigeria is always represented outside her shore...there are some certain things we are good at!
Re: FIRST SEX SWAP MARRIAGE.. by mcfynest(m): 7:04am On Sep 20, 2013
ayobase:

Nigeria is always represented outside her shore...there are some certain things we are good at!

lol....nigeria got talent

(1) (Reply)

Parents Would You Dress Your Kids This Way ??? (photos) / Meticulous Till Death: Gani Fawehinmi's Will / Nairalander's in diaspora how to feel at home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.