Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,212 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Stuck Between Paid Employment And Personal Business. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Stuck Between Paid Employment And Personal Business. (775 Views)

Is Paid Employment ( Salary Job) Really A Slavery? / Please Help: I'm Tired Of This Paid Employment / Paid Employment Or Running Self Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stuck Between Paid Employment And Personal Business. by badmarket: 4:37pm On Sep 17, 2013
Am struck between this two.

I have a job with Net income of less than 100k and have spent 8yrs.

I have a haulage business that should fetch between 300k to 400k a week, the money is not coming as it should but due to the fact that i cannot monitor it all the time.

I also have a virgin 6 plots of land i can used for entensive poultry business.

I am married with 4 kids, with extended family demands.

i have been contemplating leaving paid employment to focus on personal business but am scared of failing.

what do you thinking?
Re: Stuck Between Paid Employment And Personal Business. by naijacutee(f): 9:17pm On Sep 17, 2013
Do you have enough savings to keep you going until business picks up if you decide to leave your job now?
Re: Stuck Between Paid Employment And Personal Business. by TrojanEdu: 10:06pm On Sep 17, 2013
Bros,weigh the scales. If you earn less than a 100k a month in paid employment...and you earn more than 300k per week in personal biz,which one pays? In the long run,your business will grow. We all are scared of failure...but you have to venture out. Life is full of uncertainties you know...
Re: Stuck Between Paid Employment And Personal Business. by generalcyruss(m): 6:21am On Sep 18, 2013
We are urgently in need of 20 Tonnages trucks (Box body-Tractor) to convey our light products such as: BISCUITS-Mc-Vite, DAIPERS, KETCHUP, etcetera.

The job is a continous one as we distribute from Lagos (our Head Quarters) across Nigeria to our various warehouses (Abuja, Kano, Kaduna, Benue, Kogi, Imo, Akwa Ibom, Cross River, Bayelsa, Edo, Delta, Oyo, Osun, Ondo, Ekiti, Kwara, Anambra, Rivers, Ogun, etcetera).

Call: 0803-054-6462-Pastor Cyrus Jesunifemi (generalcyruss@yahoo.com) for details.

(1) (Reply)

Who Does God Say We Are?: ‘coscharis’ Maduka / Gtbank Egbeda Branch Is Something Else Now / Binary Options Sure Strategy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.