Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

#5M For Anybody That Can ... - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / #5M For Anybody That Can ... (781 Views)

Please, Attention Of Anybody That Lives In Oyo Town Is Urgently Needed. / Anybody That Need Change Should Invest In My Idea / Anybody That Doesnt Like My Posts Should Go And Drink Petrol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#5M For Anybody That Can ... by Nobody: 4:45pm On Sep 17, 2013
I'm Placing a bounty of #5M on Sexkillz anybody that presents his head to me shall have the said amount wired into his/her account in less than 24hrs. Info at hand indicates his likely location is in Ogugua's heart. so we'll have to trick him out without hurting the pretty damsel.....buh whatever it takes I just want him dead! angry

1 Like

Re: #5M For Anybody That Can ... by Dyt(f): 5:03pm On Sep 17, 2013
Lmao
Re: #5M For Anybody That Can ... by pandriod: 5:05pm On Sep 17, 2013
INNO18: I'm Placing a bounty of #5M on Sexkillz anybody that presents his head to me shall have the said amount wired into his/her account in less than 24hrs. Info at hand indicates his likely location is in Ogugua's heart. so we'll have to trick him out without hurting the pretty damsel.....buh whatever it takes I just want him dead! angry

Fool.

1 Like

Re: #5M For Anybody That Can ... by Nobody: 5:06pm On Sep 17, 2013
pandriod:

Fool.
Big, robust sized one.

1 Like

Re: #5M For Anybody That Can ... by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 17, 2013
Pesin Wey Neva see wia Dem count 1M keep dey shout 5M for internet.

Now playing "cry me a river" feat Inno18

1 Like

Re: #5M For Anybody That Can ... by Enegod(m): 5:16pm On Sep 17, 2013
INNO18: I'm Placing a bounty of #5M on Sexkillz anybody that presents his head to me shall have the said amount wired into his/her account in less than 24hrs. Info at hand indicates his likely location is in Ogugua's heart. so we'll have to trick him out without hurting the pretty damsel.....buh whatever it takes I just want him dead! angry
grin grin
Re: #5M For Anybody That Can ... by AbuMikey(m): 5:34pm On Sep 17, 2013
Oh Nairaland!! cheesycheesy
Re: #5M For Anybody That Can ... by Nobody: 5:50pm On Sep 17, 2013
sexkillz: Pesin Wey Neva see wia Dem count 1M keep dey shout 5M for internet.

Now playing "cry me a river" feat Inno18

Keep singing....i'll soon have ur head on a Platter! Okpo! angry
Re: #5M For Anybody That Can ... by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 17, 2013
pandriod:

Fool.
I do not want to believe you're a product of a leaking condom...so try not to convince me!

2 Likes

Re: #5M For Anybody That Can ... by Nobody: 11:20pm On Sep 17, 2013
INNO18: I do not want to believe you're a product of a leaking condom...so try not to convince me!
_

Leaking condom? Hahahaha!!! I was in the middle of a night vigil and I burst out laughing when I read this.
Re: #5M For Anybody That Can ... by Nobody: 5:43am On Sep 18, 2013
SimonAndal:
_

Leaking condom? Hahahaha!!! I was in the middle of a night vigil and I burst out laughing when I read this.
Simon where have u been all this while...i definitely missed ya cool
Re: #5M For Anybody That Can ... by Nobody: 6:31am On Sep 18, 2013

^ I was in a coma as a result of too much wanking.
Re: #5M For Anybody That Can ... by Nobody: 6:44am On Sep 18, 2013
You don start again ba Tot i told you to desist from taking weed b4 logging into Nl angry
Re: #5M For Anybody That Can ... by DJDOLA(m): 8:10am On Sep 20, 2013
Nairaland is now full of kids

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Seun, What Do You Think? Diversity Among Politics Mods / Man Wins $100,000 In Implant Bet, Keeps bosoms For 17 Years / settled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.