Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,138 members, 7,821,888 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

The Truth About This Joke.... - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Truth About This Joke.... (555 Views)

The Truth About Nigerian Bloggers With (pics) / Which Of These Two Is Telling The Truth? (photo) / If U Dont Laugh At This Joke, U Deserve To Be Shot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Truth About This Joke.... by wetsicashing: 5:26pm On Sep 17, 2013
The joke day is that there is no joke For this kind of explanation.

I am a medical student at the university of Houston. With such a career but I tell you things can be challenging when it comes to finance. I found this site http://www.projectpayday.com/go/3854873. I was skeptic at first but I did tried it. I tried some of the options to make cash but realized that i don't have time to invest on other options except this free and simple one of referring friends. Here is the simple truth about completing task online for cash. They do work but must of the tasks take hours for you to complete that will result to significant amount of payment. Here is a little secret..... I register with this company and activated my account. To be honest, there are so many ways you can earn reasonable cash with the system. I did not do all but stuck on one. I choose to work as an affiliate. That is, I refer friends to register and see what works for them in the system. They pay $1.5 for every person that I refer. They pay me weekly. $30 minimum withdrawal. They have real customer service and you can get them on +1303-895-3617. For just 20 friends of yours, you can pocket $30. Ask friends on facebook, naija pals and so on to join. How much do you think you can make. My first week I asked my 458 facebook friends to join and guess what? 356 did in two weeks. That is 356 x $1.5 = $534. How much is it in Nigerian currency? It's about 80,000 naira. I have friends everywhere on social media. I just join naija pals two weeks ago and I have made over $60 on this site alone. Think of this and start something to help yourself.

Register here: http://www.projectpayday.com/go/3854873

Note: you don"t have to do it. But it works and you are missing out. Don't miss out!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

All Nairalanders Should Post Their Picture And Forum Names Here. / Answer This If You Are Smart / AZUSA STREET REVIVAL PROPHECY(1913).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.