Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,010 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Urgent Urgent Help - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Urgent Urgent Help (912 Views)

Urgent Help, Advice, Medications Or Treatment / 30 Million Nigerians Unable To Go For Second Round With Their Wives:urgent Help / Urgent! Urgent! Urgent! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Urgent Help by kemmy100: 9:31am On Jun 21, 2008
hello fellas
i really need your assistance, my dad was diagnosed with stage 3 prostrate cancer, and i am having him on hormone therapy, which is with tamsulosin and finasteride, now my questionis that we will like to combine that with more therapy like radiation externally or internally to treat the cancer, is there any place in nigeria that we can turn to or go to?
thanks you so so much
Re: Urgent Urgent Help by blackky23(m): 4:53pm On Jun 21, 2008
you might wanna try national hospital Abuja visit http://www.nationalhospitalabuja.net/
Re: Urgent Urgent Help by PaulSmart(m): 4:24pm On Jun 22, 2008
Why Not Call Paul smart On: +234-808-050-9163 For More Info
Re: Urgent Urgent Help by Gentlejack: 8:45pm On Jun 27, 2008
My man,this depend on your dads location but my advice is a teaching hospital though bear it on your mind that cancer has no cure but a palliative management .
Re: Urgent Urgent Help by stnonymus(m): 8:16pm On Jun 29, 2008
My dad had prostrate cancer and he had some imported drugs he was taking.I recommended a SWISSGARDE herbal supplement called 40 plus for men and after he took it he confessed that it was very effective.Combining it with Omega plus is a potent nutritional support for prostrate problems.

For more details or order visit www./ourproducts.htm or call 08023467737

Re: Urgent Urgent Help by reindeer: 1:10am On Jun 30, 2008
fella,abeg head for UCH ibadan,
i know they had interventional radiology though you may have to be on a list before it gets to your turn.
Beware of all those who see your dad's ailment as an oportunity to sell one herbal remedy or the other,you'll note how their replies show their eagerness at markeing their products and not empathy . May God be with your dad and give him a miracle, Amen.

(1) (Reply)

Is Your Liver Too Weak? / The Ultimate Cure For Hangovers / Doctors, I Need Your Help: Cotton Buds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.