Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,657 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Detailed Guide How To Setup Usa Google Voice Number - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Detailed Guide How To Setup Usa Google Voice Number (2381 Views)

Full And Detailed Review Infinix HOT NOTE / [guide] How To Install Android Lollipop 5.0 (cm12) On Galaxy Note GT-N7000?? / Step By Step: How To Get A Free USA Phone Number From Google Voice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Detailed Guide How To Setup Usa Google Voice Number by lakefist(m): 6:12pm On Sep 17, 2013
I know many people especially Nigerians have been finding it difficult to setup their own usa google voice number, here is the good news you will find everything you need in this ebook to setup yourself and do it for others.
I will personally Guide you on how you can setup your own Google voice with a USA no.

I have decided to divulge my secret of google voice setup to anyone finding it difficult to have a US number anywhere you find yourself in the world.I believe most computer geeks will not guide you how to get yours but i will give you the opportunity to do it yourself and do it for other people for a fee.

You will be able to make free calls to usa and canada ,you can forward no. And take your number with you anywhere you are going to.You dont have to miss your calls again.

Google voice is also available on andriod,blackberry,windows and ios

you dont have to worry about registering on usa based website because of usa number.

To get this guide visit http://fiverrbizz..com/
Re: Detailed Guide How To Setup Usa Google Voice Number by lakefist(m): 8:30am On Sep 18, 2013
only 20 slots available get yours now
Re: Detailed Guide How To Setup Usa Google Voice Number by lakad4u(m): 8:53am On Sep 18, 2013
Are you mad?you want to collect 2k just because of Google talk?idiot,stupid set of fraudsters...guyz don't fall mugu for this idiot ooo,better find something else and tangible to do,naija no fall maga again ooo...
Re: Detailed Guide How To Setup Usa Google Voice Number by mychelyte(m): 9:37am On Sep 18, 2013
If @all u wan sell the book e no suppose pass figo now,2k too much o
Re: Detailed Guide How To Setup Usa Google Voice Number by lakefist(m): 8:51am On Sep 24, 2013
lakad4u: Are you mad?you want to collect 2k just because of Google talk?idiot,stupid set of fraudsters...guyz don't fall mugu for this idiot ooo,better find something else and tangible to do,naija no fall maga again ooo...

ure a fool u dont know difference between a google talk and a google voice and a google voice number.
its not compulsory you contribute to Someones thread if you dont have sumtin reasonable to say.
Re: Detailed Guide How To Setup Usa Google Voice Number by lakefist(m): 8:55am On Sep 24, 2013
mychelyte: If @all u wan sell the book e no suppose pass figo now,2k too much o
If u know the value of the guide you wont negotiate.
I setup usa no. for people at 2k and now am giving you the opportunity to do it yourself and do it for others and make money.
I have been making money with it more than a year ago.
find out more about what am selling and be sure before you order.
Re: Detailed Guide How To Setup Usa Google Voice Number by mychelyte(m): 11:38am On Sep 24, 2013
Notwithstanding,it shouldn't be up to that if you wan sell market this is nairaland,not your workshop.
I know what you re selling and I know its worth, so i can help you tell people about it

(1)

How To Load Airtime And Check Balance On My Lenovo Idea Pad S6000 / Please Help Me. ..my GIONEE P4 Got Hard Bricked, Pls What Next To Do? / The Xiaomi MI 5X Is What We Need In Nigeria. Affordable Yet Premium. Habba!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.