Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,765 members, 7,820,669 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Nigeria Visa For A Minor/baby In London, NHC/OIS - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigeria Visa For A Minor/baby In London, NHC/OIS (1048 Views)

Is It Hard For Foreigners To Get A Nigeria Visa / Nigeria Visa On Arrival / Nigeria Visa Lottery? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Visa For A Minor/baby In London, NHC/OIS by Eclairs: 8:10pm On Sep 17, 2013
Hi there,
A friend just had a baby and wants to visit Nigeria with the baby. The baby is just over two months old and has had the baby's British passport sorted out. Effect from May, visa applications to Nigeria is being done by the online integrated solution OIS (an official partner of the NHC, London). Problem is she can't seem to book an appointment on the website. She's tried calling but the phone's always unanswered. I have been to the Nigeria embassy in the past but it was for passport purpose. I did find the process unnecessarily stressful, but got the passport at the end. She's obviously asked me for advice and I just wondered if anyone has used this website to secure a visa for a minor especially as it will seem the partnership (with the NHC) started in May 2013. Please help.

Here's the website details (appointment) http://oisservices.com/book-an-appointment/

It tells you to click on a date and then the pop-up window and then complete/confirm appointment. However, only a blank window opens. I have advised that she might need to go there herself with the documents for minors as listed on the OIS website but she doesn't live in london and fear she might be sent back.

Any advice will be appreciated.

Many thanks

Eclairs

(1) (Reply)

Students Living In America, How Do You Survive? Share Your Experience. / Is 32page Intl Passport Available In Your State? / What Do I Need To Get Isreal Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.