Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,186 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Nbc Recharge And Refresh Promo! A Big Fraud: - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nbc Recharge And Refresh Promo! A Big Fraud: (628 Views)

Wow Job After A Big Disapointment. / Funny C.v Written By A Lady Looking For A Job In A Big Company / NBC Aptitude Test Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nbc Recharge And Refresh Promo! A Big Fraud: by otesy: 11:03am On Jun 21, 2008
Couldn't figure out the best platform to air my view so I chose here grin,
NBC's on going promo is just a sham, The value of air time given is N50. To claim this win, you have to text the winning number to a certain number at a cost of N10. You don't get a response until you have sent this text minimum of two times, meaning you have already spent N20 out of the N50 win. Even after getting a response, your account isn't credited most of the time. You then receive a text asking you to call a certain number if your account isn't credited. There goes the remaining N30 (or more considering how long you are kept on the phone). Tell me now ppl, fraud or what
Re: Nbc Recharge And Refresh Promo! A Big Fraud: by dawaskee(m): 4:28pm On Jun 21, 2008
You re right!
am a victim, my own case I spent about N60 to send the sms because it refuse to go and still I did not get my credit.

ITS A BIG 419

(1) (Reply)

Driver Urgently Needed / Itsols / Web Designer Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.