Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,691 members, 7,831,141 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

I Want To Upgrade My Iphone. - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / I Want To Upgrade My Iphone. (466 Views)

My Iphone 6 Fell Into Water.... / Upgrade Ur Nokia Symbian/LUMIA Phone (belle/anna/windows) To Android OS with pix / Can I Use Airtel BIS To Browse On My Iphone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Upgrade My Iphone. by Anoruo(m): 1:06pm On Sep 18, 2013
the version on it is 4.1 (8B117)
Carrier 8.0
i want to upgrade it to a higher version. Where and what will it cost me.
Re: I Want To Upgrade My Iphone. by shacuter: 7:30am On Nov 28, 2013
Anoruo: the version on it is 4.1 (8B117)
Carrier 8.0
i want to upgrade it to a higher version. Where and what will it cost me.

. If you upgrade your iPhone, two possibilities may happen ;

1. If you have a jail broken iPhone, You will lose your jailbreak
2. If you have an unlocked iPhone, you may lost it too.

Before updating your iPhone , you need to take backup of your data files from your iPhone . After that, use Remote unlocking method to unlock it . It doesn't requires jailbreaking and it is one of the permanent unlocking solution too. After unlocking your iPhone using this method, you can update or downgrade your iphone without any interruption . it won't gets locked again . If you have completed unlocking and updating process, you can use restore service to restore your data files from backup .

Use the steps to upgrade your iPhone to a higher version :

Connect to iTunes on the computer you usually Sync with and “ Check for Updates “...

If an Update Appears Install it... if not... you are up to date for your particular Device...

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4623 (How to update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch)

Source: Theunlockspot.com

(1) (Reply)

Used Blackberry Torch 9800 For Sale plus free multilinks modem. / Avg Pc Tuneup 2014 V:14.0.1001.154 / The Deal Of The Day At Micostar Mall_14/10/2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.