Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,855 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Nigeria’s Oil Reserve Had Only 43 Years To Dry Up - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigeria’s Oil Reserve Had Only 43 Years To Dry Up (2507 Views)

Hard Times! Economic Downturn Humble Nigeria’s Oil Moguls And Super-rich / Top Ten Countries With The Biggest Oil Reserve / Nigeria’s Crude Oil To Dry Up In 37 Years, Except: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Nigeria’s Oil Reserve Had Only 43 Years To Dry Up by dragnet: 10:12pm On Jul 05, 2008
I doubt that info, . . .the thing is somethings in life go far beyond man's scope & follow no defined theory--- THE WORK OF GOD !!

If he has the audacity to forsee '43yrs', he should as well answer these questions. . . .
What was the initial quantity of crude oil??

How did the crude oil get there??

Is he sure there is no 'untapped' crude oil again??
Re: Nigeria’s Oil Reserve Had Only 43 Years To Dry Up by bilymuse: 1:09pm On Jul 07, 2008
hmmm!
Re: Nigeria’s Oil Reserve Had Only 43 Years To Dry Up by texazzpete(m): 1:14pm On Jul 07, 2008
dragnet:

I doubt that info, . . .the thing is somethings in life go far beyond man's scope & follow no defined theory--- THE WORK OF GOD !!

If he has the audacity to forsee '43yrs', he should as well answer these questions. . . .
What was the initial quantity of crude oil??

How did the crude oil get there??

Is he sure there is no 'untapped' crude oil again??

The figures the guy gave are estimates, and they represent the best estimates from his knowledge and experience.

They are certainly better estimates than any of us here can provide, that's for sure.

There's a reason Nigeria needs these figures; we have to have a rough idea when our oil will finish. if we keep producing happily, we m ight be caught unawares when we run out.

I'm sorry, but the answer "Only God knows" is unnaceptable. I sometimes think God must despair of us when we refuse to use the brains He gave us and start turning everything over to Him.

PS: I think the whole scientific world is in consensus about how the oil got there in the first place. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

A To Z Of How To Start A Bookkeeping Business / Help!!! Payporte Nigeria Is About To Scam Me. / Barrack Obama Meets Nigerian Billionaire"tony Emelu" For The First Time. (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.