Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,914 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

Your Best And Your Worst Moderator(s) On Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Your Best And Your Worst Moderator(s) On Nairaland (974 Views)

Music Section Is Controlled By Biased And Inferior Moderator (s) !!!! / Who Is Your Most Loved Nairaland Moderator(s)? / Should The Moderator(s) Organize A Meeting Place For We Users Once In A Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Best And Your Worst Moderator(s) On Nairaland by moscobabs(m): 1:49pm On Sep 18, 2013
If i'm to choose a best Moderator I will choose MUKINA.He/she does not comment anyhow u can only see his/her comment on a reasonable topics on Nairaland actually he/she strict and everybody knows him/her as the most strict moderator on Nairaland(Mr or Mrs NO NONSENSE),always ban unwanted comments but I still like him/her.

But the Moderator I dislike Most is that guy called SEXKILL...somebody even created a topic for him on Sept 11,2012 https://www.nairaland.com/1042332/seun-get-dogg-sexkill-collar/1#12142439 he does not know his worth at all,he forget that the person living in glass house must not throw stone.I don't wanna say much about him but I need to advice him not to allow the moderating power intoxicate him.

guys who is your own best and worst Nairaland moderator?
Re: Your Best And Your Worst Moderator(s) On Nairaland by Rubyventures: 3:02pm On Sep 18, 2013
so far, Missy b is the worst she is very partial and favours certain people.
Re: Your Best And Your Worst Moderator(s) On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:59am On Sep 30, 2013
Sexkill naani. Agbero turned moderator (obvious from his signature).
Seun, I wonder what your criteria is in choosing a moderator, because I cannot imagine an illiterate leading people with quality educational background. That is why you see him ban people with no reason. Banning people for 2000 years. Its in a society like Nigeria where the judiciary put people with petty crime behind long ban and yet people with massive crime given fair hearing.
Sexkill is no fit to be a moderator as of this moment. Only if he has undergone a moderate training and convince most of us that he is sane in mind and intellectually.
What positive changes has he brought to Nairaland if I may ask? Nothing!

2 Likes

Re: Your Best And Your Worst Moderator(s) On Nairaland by kweenbee(f): 10:08am On Sep 30, 2013
Waiting for the ghenghen guys,Maclatunji and Tbaba123 are d best moderators big ups to u guys.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Hurray Nigeria is 53 today : Happy independence day Nigeria / Zelfazion Success Driven(wireworks Nd Beads.. Ankara Accessories Etc / 5 Ways To Work Smarter, Not Harder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.