Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,434 members, 7,815,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Phone Pocket Pickers. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Pocket Pickers. (760 Views)

Glo Unveils New Pocket-friendly Data Packages. / Help My Samsung Galaxy Pocket! / Samsung Galaxy Pocket Vs Tecno T1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Phone Pocket Pickers. by igbsam(m): 5:19pm On Jun 21, 2008
Guys I want to share this experience with you and you can contribute to it if fallen a victim of one and if you got your phone back or not. This crazy dude sat with beside me in the bus not knowing he was trying out some stunts by pocket picking my phone ( Nokia 6630 ) without me knowing, i was busy chatting with my friend on the other end. All of a sudden he asked the conductor to stop the bus that he wants to get down and the conductor reminded him that, that was not the bus stop he told him he insisted and quickly jumped down. The bus accelerated and quickly i sensed my pocket was light and reached out to it and all of a sudden my phone is gone. I quick alerted my friend and told the driver to stop. "That guy has stolen my phone" Damn. I looked back and saw him crossing to the other side of the road in haste and men, there comes the hot chase of a life time, i ran after him not minding the express, i jumped the convent and then he stopped and quickly threw my phone at me wanting to run away. I grab him and here comes the beating of his life, every by passer stopped and everyone in anger of their experience, joined in thrashing the guy with all hatred and anger. He pleaded with his cloths turn, my friend joined in beating him and also the bus conductor joined too. Then some police men of the anti robbery stopped and picked him up and whisked him away. He'll spend the next one month in jail. Serves him right uhmmmm!!!!

The funniest thing is that, this is the fourth time sometime like this has happened to me and this particular phone. The phone does not want to leave me and i dont want to leave the phone. MY PHONE'S NEW NAME IS NOW "ORIYOMI".

Whats your experience.
Re: Phone Pocket Pickers. by samuelk(m): 5:25pm On Jun 21, 2008
Am happy 4 u man
Re: Phone Pocket Pickers. by igbsam(m): 5:32pm On Jun 21, 2008
samuelk:

Am happy for you man
Thanks pal. I am happy too. Na so my phone wey i labour for, for just waka like that.
Re: Phone Pocket Pickers. by samuelk(m): 5:41pm On Jun 21, 2008
'
Re: Phone Pocket Pickers. by ztyle(m): 5:48pm On Jun 21, 2008
i need Summary abeg make una help me summarize the story that touch.  embarassed
Re: Phone Pocket Pickers. by kulex2k1(m): 7:09am On Jun 22, 2008
Guy u good o!
U suppose write story for wale adenuga productions. (SUPER STORY)
Re: Phone Pocket Pickers. by Donseaun(m): 7:18am On Jun 22, 2008
Lmstao, Nyc concept jawe! Bt can describe hw u luk? Cos na fear go mk d guy throw bk ur fone.
Re: Phone Pocket Pickers. by samuelk(m): 7:38am On Jun 22, 2008
Lmao
Re: Phone Pocket Pickers. by kulex2k1(m): 10:11am On Jun 22, 2008
@donaseun
u may just be right,

(1) (Reply)

Heard About Mxit Naija? / Operamini / Anti-virus For My Fone Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.