Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,719 members, 7,816,964 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Building Construction Business Opportunity - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Building Construction Business Opportunity (1657 Views)

For Fastener Factories And Building Construction Companies / Architectural Design And Building Construction / Are U Into Building Construction?...... Then Lets Talk Business. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Building Construction Business Opportunity by y2kplus: 7:15pm On Sep 18, 2013
Look at this first! http://www.scmp.com/property/international/article/1311718/nigeria-property-boom-offers-rewards-if-you-know-what-youre

Yes, if only you know what you are doing.
I did a survey of property construction in Lagos recently, the outcome was amazing. It then made me wonder why Nigerians see opportunities and do not take it. Why must you spend about a million Naira trying to go to the 'land of milk and honey?' when your honey stares at you on the face! There is enough space for those brave enough to put their money where their mouth is.
Here is what I offer. A flat plate compactor delivered to your door step at N190,000 in Lagos. To other parts of Nigeria, there may be additional cost.

My survey also informed during my visit to Nigeria that this machine's daily hire rate ranges from N3,000 to N12,000 depending on where in Lagos or Nigeria.
simple maths:
N3,000x6 days=N18,000x4=N72,000 in a month. In three months, you will have made N216,000. That would give you an outright 216,000-190,000=26,000. From month four, your profits just keeps rolling in. This maths has been worked at minimum hire rate.
By the way, this is door step delivery. You do not have to change Naira. You pay into a Nigerian account. Once the alert is received, your order will be processed and you will get your machine within two weeks. At your door step. Your machine will be spanking new and not reconditioned in anyway.
A proof of shipment will be emailed to you.

For full product detail, please visit this site. http://allenukexport.wix.com/allenukexport#!equipment-procurement/c1p7y
Re: Building Construction Business Opportunity by emmykpes(m): 11:45pm On Sep 18, 2013
@Op,iam interested in these plate compactor,let me have your contact so we can talk.
Am in Lokoja. emmsabu @ yahoo co uk.
Thanks.
Re: Building Construction Business Opportunity by y2kplus: 7:16pm On Sep 19, 2013
@emmykpes,
Please check your inbox. Warmest Regards and thanks.
Re: Building Construction Business Opportunity by y2kplus: 7:39pm On Sep 19, 2013
Huge quantities of brand new flat plate compactors available now. Order yours now before stock run out. These machines are going at very competitive prices and fast rate. You get a door to door delivery. Outside of Lagos will incur additional cost. The choice is yours. You may arrange to pick up in Lagos.

Do you know that there are Hire companies that can hire these machines from you? You are paid an agreed amount during your contract period. That means you leave all the hassles to these companies. However, if you are up to the task, you can do all the work yourself and keep all the money.

How to start your business:
1. Start locally.
2. Look for new buildings and chat with the artisans.
3. Remember that this machine is not only suitable for filling before German flooring, it is also suitable for compacting soil before laying interlocking bricks on driveways.
4. Interlocking is now very popular. So there will always be a house needing this.
5. Talk to builders and do not undermine their connection abilities.
6. Keep your price very competitive!
7. Spare 'enjoyment time' for your business.
8. Nurture it and see it grow.
9. If properly done, you should be able to recover your capital outlay in 3 months.

http://allenukexport.wix.com/allenukexport
Re: Building Construction Business Opportunity by y2kplus: 7:53pm On Sep 20, 2013
These plate compactors come with 3.3, 5.5 and 6.5 horse power. The plate compactor on offer is the 5.5 horse power.

This is one of the best quality model in the market today.
HS-60 Petrol 5.5 hp compactor plate.
Four Stroke 5.5HP ENGINE.
IDEAL FOR COMPACTING ALL BITUMINOUS MATERIALS, TARMAC, GRAVELS, SANDS, BLOCK-BRICK PAVING, SOIL, SLABS, DRIVEWAYS, LANDSCAPING ETC.
THE COMPACTOR PLATE HAS AN IMPACT FORCE OF 1030 kg
HS-60 5.5 HP ENGINE
WEIGHS ONLY 62 kg ,
Comes with ENGINE MANUAL , USERS MANUAL , PLUS A TOOL KIT
BASE PLATE SIZE IS, 16" X 20"

Comes with wheels for easy movement and transfers.
UNIT IS EASY TO ASSEMBLE.

(1) (Reply)

is there Any Agent That Can Help Me Wit Western Union From Nigeria? 100k Reward. / Skyrocket Your Business With These Instagram Marketing Strategies (with Videos) / Would You Like To Make Cool Money Online?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.