Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,358 members, 7,815,758 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Three Minute Commercial Puts Hollywood Films To Shame! - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Three Minute Commercial Puts Hollywood Films To Shame! (970 Views)

Top 10 Films To See Before You Die / Nine Films To Watch In August / "Bollywood Lovers" I Need Some Films To Watch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Three Minute Commercial Puts Hollywood Films To Shame! by VillageBoi(m): 10:53am On Sep 19, 2013
Make your own mind up - Not my title but the title of the source article. Watch the ad first.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7s22HX18wDY

'Source article' - http://gawker.com/this-three-minute-commercial-puts-full-length-hollywood-1309506149
Re: Three Minute Commercial Puts Hollywood Films To Shame! by Kslib(m): 9:32pm On Sep 19, 2013
Wow!! That was really touching...
But why is the writer on the link you provided attacking hollywood subtly nah?

See him giving a lame example on how hollywood movies,despite the large budgets, fail to move someone emotionally compared the the 3minute plus commercial..

Like seriously? Not all movies are made to be emotional nah AND such movies are the ones responsible for swallowing large budgets eg.. war movies,sci-fi e..t.c...

The guy who wrote that piece of shiit needs check-up...
He needs a working brain more than the little boy in the ad needed help..
I love the commercial anyways,it was touching...
All izz well!
Re: Three Minute Commercial Puts Hollywood Films To Shame! by VillageBoi(m): 10:24pm On Sep 19, 2013
^ ^ ^

My broda, I have no idea why he was slaggin off Hollywood films. Yes the commercial was touching but there have also been touching hollywood films. That's why I purposely wrote 'Not my title' as I didn't select it.
The article writer does need a chill pill lol
Re: Three Minute Commercial Puts Hollywood Films To Shame! by sholay2011(m): 10:36pm On Sep 19, 2013
Not enough MB...would have loved to watch it. lipsrsealed

@Kslib...nice summary for those of us that can't watch for now. grin
Re: Three Minute Commercial Puts Hollywood Films To Shame! by VillageBoi(m): 10:54pm On Sep 19, 2013
sholay2011: Not enough MB...would have loved to watch it. lipsrsealed

Oh no! You can't watch it? It's a really touching 'short' as an advert.
Re: Three Minute Commercial Puts Hollywood Films To Shame! by sholay2011(m): 10:56pm On Sep 19, 2013
VillageBoi:

Oh no! You can't watch it? It's a really touching 'short' as an advert.
I would still watch it...but not now. Btw, did u get my mail?
Re: Three Minute Commercial Puts Hollywood Films To Shame! by VillageBoi(m): 11:09pm On Sep 19, 2013
sholay2011:
I would still watch it...but not now. Btw, did u get my mail?
No bro, I didn't get an email.
Re: Three Minute Commercial Puts Hollywood Films To Shame! by Nobody: 11:16pm On Sep 19, 2013
Is that an ad or short film?

The storytelling looks 'Nollywoodish' (no pun); and on another note, it reminded me of that short 'We've all been there'.

It's really nice smiley. Thanks for sharing.

Sholay sorry oo grin grin tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Three Minute Commercial Puts Hollywood Films To Shame! by sholay2011(m): 11:17pm On Sep 19, 2013
speedyboi: Is that an ad or short film?

The storytelling looks 'Nollywoodish' (no pun); and on another note, it reminded me of that short 'We've all been there.

It's really nice smiley. Thanks for sharing.

Sholay sorry oo grin grin tongue tongue tongue tongue
angry angry sad grin grin grin tongue tongue
Re: Three Minute Commercial Puts Hollywood Films To Shame! by Kslib(m): 11:42pm On Sep 19, 2013
sholay2011: Not enough MB...would have loved to watch it. lipsrsealed

@Kslib...nice summary for those of us that can't watch for now. grin
lol.. You go fear summary na.. grin
All izz well!
Re: Three Minute Commercial Puts Hollywood Films To Shame! by VillageBoi(m): 11:46pm On Sep 19, 2013
speedyboi: Is that an ad or short film?
For real it's actually an advert.

Yup similar touchy-feely film to 'We've all been there'
Re: Three Minute Commercial Puts Hollywood Films To Shame! by prof800(m): 3:36am On Sep 20, 2013
beautifully made.
Re: Three Minute Commercial Puts Hollywood Films To Shame! by VillageBoi(m): 10:05am On Sep 20, 2013
prof800: beautifully made.
Yeah, very!

(1) (Reply)

2015 New Yoruba Movie — Perosoko / Sex With Aboki Season One - Episode 2 / Please Who Has Seen The Link To "The Last Three Digits" Nigerian Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.