Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,110 members, 7,818,312 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

....initial Garagara.... A Fiction - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / ....initial Garagara.... A Fiction (613 Views)

She Came with Hope - A Fiction. / The Burgle (A Fiction About UNIBEN) / Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

....initial Garagara.... A Fiction by DiplomaticG(m): 10:56am On Sep 19, 2013
...INITIAL GARAGARA... Note: this is js a II episode fiction, it really nva happened, js read nd enjoy d freestyling .......... "Oh! I'm sorry darling, hope u didn't get hurt? My apologies" I said in a calm & polite manner after hitting her accidentaly in the mall walkway, cos I was totally engrossd wit my phone so i couldn't look up. "it's alright" she said as she tried 2 make a move. "ok tanx 4 ur understanding, nd hw do u do?" I asked again in an obviously interesting manner, "I'm alright as u can see, pls excuse me," she retorted. "Hey, take it easy sweetie I understand, "U js dn't undestand anything, I'm really not in that mood now pls" she interupted me. "Oh, wait a minute, could it be that u'r having a badday, Bt it's alright though we all do have our own baddays sometimes and I'm not here in anyway 2 add salt 2 an already sustained injury. Js understand me lyk u did b4 dearie, "I said to her confidently. This is a hot spicy gorgeous young lady with elegantly sexy curves, who I met @ d mall on a saturday evening. She actually came 2 pick some stuffs, bt my own case is totally diff. as i had found picking up gals in d mall as one of my hobbies, and it sure works 4 me. So that evening I was @ d mall as usual trying to c if I culd pick up any gud damsel wit whom to cool off afta a stressful day..... I was dressed in a brown starched, well ironed longsleeved shirt barely revealing my brown gucci leathered rolex wrist watch and a black straight cut chinos pants wit my black flat loafer wich has the brand name 'Toms' on it........ "I can see u're one of these clowns who are always goin afta gals tryin 2 sweep them off their feet with their lame pickup lines" she said 2 me condescendingly. "Hey, I tink dia's a big misconception here dear, I'm totally diff. 4rm dat person u'r tinking and maybe datz y this coincidence had 2 occur so u can get 2 knw a diff person altogether today. So js gv me d opportunity 2 introduce myself, I'm Paschal by name nd I'm here to c a friend of mine who is actually the M.D of this place, and as fate would have it here I am now making ur acquitance. What do i call you? I mean like ur name" I asked her while still maintaning my polite n alluring countenance. "OH! Sweetie, sorry you dn't need 2 knw my name cause ur meeting me 2day is js a shere coincidence wich would probably not repeat itself. So like I said, i need to leave now", she said 2 me pessimistically. "Hahaha, my dear u js reminded me of my lovely younger sister, this is hw she normally reacts weneva she's uncertain abt something. Ok js tell me ur name and I'll tell u sumtin that'll amaze u" I said 2 her as I try 2 express some mood of humours now. "OMG! U must be a stuborn bloke I see, bt unfortunately Mr Amazing I rili dn't wanna hear any of ur amazing stuffs ryt nw. So js kip them 2 ursef. I'm Mirian by d way, so would you let me go peacefully nw?" she asked in an apparently more polite manner. "WOW! Miimii, dats kul, so b sincere how does it feel to tell me ur name?," I askd her humorously. "Haa! and hw does it suppose to feel?, "calm down dear, I'm it's suppose to feel good that finally u got 2 knw my name and I knew urs too, nice name as a matter of fact", I interupted her. "Hahaha, oh! Another funny guy in d picture", she slowly said to herself and what did u say it's ur name again?", she askd again seeming more interesting nd into the converstn. "PASCHAL" I replied her. {Omo dis babe dn fall finally o, I said 2 myself}.... "ok 'Paschal' dats a rare name nice though, I have a friend who answers that", she said. "Ya, and maybe u should consider naming our 1st, sorry your 1st son that, it would b nice" I teased her. "lemme pretend like I didn't hear that, it's alright I gotta go Paschy, it's a pleasure meeting u", she said 2 me as she made towards the exit. "but hey!, Miimii wot abt a giving u a lift? Hope u wouldn't mind? It's js a chilvarous offer wich I wouldn't want u 2 rebuff" I told her. "Emm Oh! Dn't tell me ur such a niceguy" she said in a light mood. "I'm not actually a niceguy, i'm js doin dis 4 d 1st time 2day" I told her convincingly............. I'm sure u wouldn't want 2 miss d final episode to knw wot eventually transpired between me & Mirian, it's coming up very soon.. And pls read n drop ur correction @least 2 help a broda grow..

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Movie Script. / Young Nigerian Dominates Again In Literature / All Na Packaging By Fiziedeen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.