Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,654 members, 7,816,682 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Does Wearing Necklace Makes A Man Irresponsible ? - Fashion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Does Wearing Necklace Makes A Man Irresponsible ? (21871 Views)

Does Wearing A Perfume Make A Person Attractive And Irresistable? / Funke Akindele (Jenifa) Makes A Colorful Fashion Statement [PHOTOS] / Top 3 Factors That Makes A Woman Sexy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Wearing Necklace Makes A Man Irresponsible ? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Sep 23, 2013
babybuzx: It is wrong especially for a muslim guy to wear necklaces well though it looks good on dem sha
p.o.c. . .muslim guyz are mumu 4rm scratch. .so exclude dem 4rm fashion
Re: Does Wearing Necklace Makes A Man Irresponsible ? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Sep 23, 2013
alex1612: According to the book Daniel 5 vs 29; It is to honor wise and great people, example of Daniel, Jesus when was born, Solomon, when the queen of Seba discover his wisdom, Isreality, when God delivered them from King pharaoh etc.
wetin diz one dey talk sev. . .out of topic
Re: Does Wearing Necklace Makes A Man Irresponsible ? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Sep 23, 2013
maxman10: to all NL and comment-ers on this thread I think the OP meant to be PERCEIVED or to give "FIRST IMPRESSION". So I will say directly and simply YES!

YES! Because;
A clear mind and a normal human being (both male and female) perceive it as improper, both here, and overseas (QUOTE ME)
all other factors and reasons include:
1. People are different, so we all act differently, but that doesn't mean that what's not true, isn't true. so the truth is that a majority perceive it as improper. Ask well meaning women (more of them than the men), and then ask fellow men.
2. Environments/society change people; their thought patter, attitude, and character (to an extent), and even their lifestyle. But the truth wouldn't change in the heart that seeks it. SO, ask truthful people (even those that wear it themselves will tell you), that's if they able to overcome their pride and speak truthfully
3. Upbringing and personal faith/belief might change your perception, but the truth is still there
4. You can add other truthful and meaningful reasons.

But here's the truth of the post; whatever is for a particular gender, to me reflects or exhales so much haughtiness and pride, arrogance, brazenness, brash and proud heart, a lofty heart and aloof mindset and anything that comes out straight from the kitchen of pride and arrogance that sadly enough the media industry propagates thoroughly today copied from the west-waste lands (i.e. the evil and godless aspect of the western culture)

AND then a personal touch; wearing necklace or bracelet doesn't tell anything about your pocket or bank account my dear. Even if you like waste a bucketful carat of gold on it, it's just shows your vanity and much pride
Personally;
* it does show a guy as irresponsible even though he might be responsible (but I still doubt it).
* I perceive that guy as effeminate (woman-like in thought and self esteem)
* Also to a higher degree (like amongst top government officials and officials of companies and organisations) a low man or a womanizer (who has no moral as to how many women he can have in bed
* Why adorn yourself? It's like a man (now I don't especially mean a youngman or boy, but still inclusive) rubbing face powder or pancake, or putting on a bra (an extreme case) it's so effete
is it encyclopedia or wikipedia u copied dis ish from? . .mumu at the highest order
Re: Does Wearing Necklace Makes A Man Irresponsible ? by WackyJ1(m): 8:08pm On Sep 25, 2013
yusufogrin: is it encyclopedia or wikipedia u copied dis ish from? . .mumu at the highest order
Why do some of our hausa brothers like to behave like m.or.ons most of the time?
Re: Does Wearing Necklace Makes A Man Irresponsible ? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Sep 25, 2013
WackyJ1:
Why do some of our hausa brothers like to behave like m.or.ons most of the time?
google na ur padi. . . . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Help On Sunscreen That Will Not Darken My Skin / What Is Your Cant-do-without Make-up Item? / Pictures From Aba Fashion Week 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.