Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

How Does The Bible Describe Hermaphrodytes And Siemens Twins? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Does The Bible Describe Hermaphrodytes And Siemens Twins? (1100 Views)

Who Is Your Favorite Bible Character And Why? / How Does The Translation Process Impact The Inspiration, Inerrancy Of The Bible? / Death Of Church Members: How Does Your Church React? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Does The Bible Describe Hermaphrodytes And Siemens Twins? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Sep 19, 2013
why doea the bible now always seem to reveal itself like a fairy tail which a 4th grade student of this generation knows its not true.
I was reading the creation story and cannot actually where hermaphrodytes fall into. also, the geography I did taught me dt the light we see is the light of the sun, so how did God create light on the 1st day, then create sun later, where was the light coming from? and if that, then what was the purpose of the sun??. pls I need help(rational). I am still stuck in genesis
Re: How Does The Bible Describe Hermaphrodytes And Siemens Twins? by amiskurie(m): 2:57pm On Sep 19, 2013
u re still stuck in genesis wey pple don reach revelation.
u re on ur own....bt ur question make sense sha
Re: How Does The Bible Describe Hermaphrodytes And Siemens Twins? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Sep 19, 2013
amiskurie: u re still stuck in genesis wey pple don reach revelation.
u re on ur own....bt ur question make sense sha
how then did you/ people finish reading genesis without noticing this and finding answers?.
it really needs answers
Re: How Does The Bible Describe Hermaphrodytes And Siemens Twins? by Abbott(m): 3:15pm On Sep 19, 2013
Siemens twin or siamese twin?
Re: How Does The Bible Describe Hermaphrodytes And Siemens Twins? by twogood: 3:27pm On Sep 19, 2013
You can't understand the bible through the eyes of geography. Before geography was, God was.
Birth defects are not God's creation. He made a perfect world but sin came with its imperfections.
Look unto Jesus- by faith
Re: How Does The Bible Describe Hermaphrodytes And Siemens Twins? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Sep 19, 2013
Abbott: Siemens twin or siamese twin?
siamese, tnx
Re: How Does The Bible Describe Hermaphrodytes And Siemens Twins? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 19, 2013
twogood: You can't understand the bible through the eyes of geography. Before geography was, God was
see, am not an atheist, I have so much respect for God, but your point actually makes me to ask you back if you actually read this statement again(listen to yourself).
am I f0olish if I feel insane to try to believe that?.
I don't think so.
don't you think using some other form of explanation will help a lot?.
what eyes of Geography, if I may ask politely, did God re create something else to what we have today??
pls good answers will be appreciated
Re: How Does The Bible Describe Hermaphrodytes And Siemens Twins? by ijeoma100: 4:12pm On Sep 19, 2013
twogood: You can't understand the bible through the eyes of geography. Before geography was, God was.
Birth defects are not God's creation. He made a perfect world but sin came with its imperfections.

The world was NEVER perfect.
Re: How Does The Bible Describe Hermaphrodytes And Siemens Twins? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 19, 2013
twogood:
so sin broughy about hermaphrodytes and siamese? then how come doctors cure them
Re: How Does The Bible Describe Hermaphrodytes And Siemens Twins? by Emusan(m): 4:55pm On Sep 19, 2013
nwuyag: why doea the bible now always seem to reveal itself like a fairy tail which a 4th grade student of this generation knows its not true.
I was reading the creation story and cannot actually where hermaphrodytes fall into. also, the geography I did taught me dt the light we see is the light of the sun, so how did God create light on the 1st day, then create sun later, where was the light coming from? and if that, then what was the purpose of the sun??. pls I need help(rational). I am still stuck in genesis

If you're a true christian I believe these verses should help; Romans 8:20-23 "20 For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope,

21 Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God.

22 For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now.

23 And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, to wit, the redemption of our body."

Remember the word "GROAN" means suffering from.
About the first light I will the light is JESUS because He is the firstborn of all creations and He is the light of the world. Though you may not agree with me but that is my own point.

Shalom!
Re: How Does The Bible Describe Hermaphrodytes And Siemens Twins? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 19, 2013
Emusan:

If you're a true christian I believe these verses should help; Romans 8:20-23 "20 For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope,

21 Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God.

22 For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now.

23 And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, to wit, the redemption of our body."

Remember the word "GROAN" means suffering from.
About the first light I will the light is JESUS because He is the firstborn of all creations and He is the light of the world. Though you may not agree with me but that is my own point.

Shalom!
tnx, i will look onto that...
so what about siamese twins and I know dt hermaphrodytes choose their gender before operation?
Re: How Does The Bible Describe Hermaphrodytes And Siemens Twins? by Emusan(m): 7:02am On Sep 20, 2013
nwuyag:
tnx, i will look onto that...
so what about siamese twins and I know dt hermaphrodytes choose their gender before operation?

The best verse that talk about that is verse 23;
look at it again 23 "And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, to wit, the redemption of our body."

At this phrase "even we ourselves groan/suffer within ourselves" talks about mutation that do occur in DNA that can lead to siamane twins or any abnormal creatures. But the next verses give us hope..,....but all things work good together for those who truely love God.......

The Word of God can not be broken by fallible mind of human.

Shalom!
Re: How Does The Bible Describe Hermaphrodytes And Siemens Twins? by danarchy4(m): 10:08pm On Sep 21, 2013
There is light in heaven today...am sure its not the sun ....No one understands the way of God

(1) (Reply)

Is Alcohol Consumption Sinful Enough To Take One To Hell? / Happy Easter all / A Call For A Christian Section In Religion Section

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.