Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,551 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:08 AM

Why Did God Create Germs And Viruses? Christians ,I need Your Answers - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Did God Create Germs And Viruses? Christians ,I need Your Answers (2982 Views)

Why Did God Create The Tree Of Good and evil If He Didn't Want Man To Sin / Christians, I Have A Problem / Christians, I Am So Sorry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Did God Create Germs And Viruses? Christians ,I need Your Answers by plaetton: 4:59pm On Sep 19, 2013
This question is simple enough. It is the type of question a child would ask a parent.
After all, we have been taught that God Created every living thing for his glory.

1 Like

Re: Why Did God Create Germs And Viruses? Christians ,I need Your Answers by turnstoner(m): 5:37pm On Sep 19, 2013
the same reason why he had the talking serpent in the garden of Eden?

to f**k us up?
Re: Why Did God Create Germs And Viruses? Christians ,I need Your Answers by mazaje(m): 5:44pm On Sep 19, 2013
Why did god create bacteria, hurricanes, tornadoes, mudslides, genetic and congenital diseases?. . .
Re: Why Did God Create Germs And Viruses? Christians ,I need Your Answers by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 19, 2013
mazaje: Why did god create bacteria, hurricanes, tornadoes, mudslides, genetic and congenital diseases?. . .

To fvck u atheists up!!! grin
**dancing holy azonto**
Em.....but something went wrong and some christians are being fvcked up too. sad
No matter!!! Christians need not worry they are going to heaven already so death is a sweet release. Right?
Re: Why Did God Create Germs And Viruses? Christians ,I need Your Answers by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:01pm On Sep 19, 2013
I was told devil created mosquitoes. Need to ring my ex-pastor on your quest
Re: Why Did God Create Germs And Viruses? Christians ,I need Your Answers by RationalDude(m): 8:12pm On Sep 19, 2013
To keep humans in check!
Re: Why Did God Create Germs And Viruses? Christians ,I need Your Answers by mumumugu(m): 8:14pm On Sep 19, 2013
to make foods like cheese and bread. also , some bacteria is helpful, like they live in our bodies and they help protect us from disease

they contain a valuable source of enyzmes Bacteria produce more enzyme molecules in relation to their mass than most other organisms. The product yield can be increased by means of strain selection, mutation and optimisation of growth conditions. They are easy to manipulate genetically and can be subjected to gene transfer techniques. Secondly there is an environmental/economic advantage of bacteria- they can occupy a great variety of habitats and extremes of conditions, so their enzymes function in an enourmous range of PH and temperature.
Environmentally the bacteria used in genetic engineering chosen do not produce toxins or offensive odours and are non-pathogenic. Bacteria may be of great benefit to the environment, as they may be used in the future to break up oil slicks in a technique known as bioremediation.

Wheat germ is the most vitamin- and mineral-rich part of the wheat kerne

Germs are a necessary part of a healthy immune system, helping our body's defenses beef up and fight future illnesses. When a person's exposure to germs is decreased, problems may arise

1 Like

Re: Why Did God Create Germs And Viruses? Christians ,I need Your Answers by plaetton: 9:04pm On Sep 19, 2013
So are u saying that germs are generally advantagous to life? So e.coli and other deadly viruses serve a good purpose?

Also, if there were no germs on the first place, why would a biological system need a strong immune system?

Remember also, that genetic manipulation, change , variation and evolution are not part of god's plan. God carefully designed and created everything whole and perfect. So he couldn't have created bacteria to facilitate genetic abracadabra.
Re: Why Did God Create Germs And Viruses? Christians ,I need Your Answers by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 19, 2013
plaetton: This question is simple enough. It is the type of question a child would ask a parent.
After all, we have been taught that God Created every living thing for his glory.

Plaetton my man, once again I humbly suggest you read The Law Of One by RA (a supposed 5th-Density extra-terrestrial intelligence). It's in a question and answer format. It's actually 5 books - I'm currently on the Book 2.

It has answers to 'everything' you've ever asked on this forum, and the ones you will probably ask soon - and so much more.

All my critical factors are up, but in all humility, this one pass me. If this is a hoax or bullsh*t, it's gotta be the most elaborate, CONSISTENT, mind-fuckíng hoax ever perpetrated - as far as am concerned.

This is a consistent, seamless blend of cutting-edge physics, meta-physics, eastern-philosophy, history, pre-history, UFO-shít, re-incarnation, evolution, 'magic', everything and everything!

I've been following stuffs by guys like Mooji, Eckhart Tolle, Charles Haanel, Emerson, Allan Watts, Wallace Wattles, Napoleon Hill, etc...and this book takes EVERYTHING both said and unsaid by these guys and DIALS IT TO A WHOLE NEW FVCKING LEVEL!

We dey talk beyound-Einstein-grade brilliance here. As in knife-edge sh*t.

I'll list a few things this RA intelligence explained (the ones I can remember off-the-top-of-my-head):

- Densities
- Dimensions
- Space/Time
- Creation
- Consciousness
- Free Will
- Evolution
- The Pyramids (Egypt & South America) and their intended function
- Atlantis (Nuclear Accident)
- Life on other Planets & Galaxies
- Nature of 'God'.
- Cyclic nature of God's experiencing (creation)
- Timelessness
- Distortions
- Alien Abductions
- Pre-history (genetic engineering on man about 75,000 years ago)
- Introduction of Monotheism in Early Egypt (by Aknaten - am not sure that's the spelling)
- Chakras (Energy centers)
- Nature of matter.
- Who was Jesus, what became of him after he died.
- Hitler, Ghengis Khan (what became of them after life on earth).
- Who is Yahweh
- Moses sources of 'commands', etc, etc, etc.

Guy this one pass me.

Lol, I peeped into book 4 abi 5 and saw 'pentagram', 'tarot' and sh*t - fear catch me and I close am sharp sharp grin grin. Will continue Book 2 later (tonight or tomorrow) sha - when we get to the bridge we will cross it cool.

I strongly & highly recommend you read it. Google the PDFs and download them.
Re: Why Did God Create Germs And Viruses? Christians ,I need Your Answers by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 19, 2013
is it God that created hermaphrodytes.
I put this question in a topic but I guess some ppl are not bold enough to answer. happy this one does not involve quotin some john or malachi?
christians do dt a lot and d worst part is that anda person will give another set of verses which do not correlate
Re: Why Did God Create Germs And Viruses? Christians ,I need Your Answers by bizmahn: 3:31am On Sep 20, 2013
plaetton: This question is simple enough. It is the type of question a child would ask a parent.

As usual you never ask questions in sincerity & even when answers are made obvious you begin to taunt.Thats why christians ignore you.
Your question is the same as asking why God created evil, sickness & death.Evil,sickness,death,viruses etc entered into humanity through the sinful fall of man through Adam.
They did not exist before the fall.
Even if bacteria or viruses existed before the fall,they weren't there to cause harm just as lions & harmful beasts wouldn't harm anyone before the fall.There will be a full restoration at the resurrection of the saints.I know you'll still argue this but suit yourself.
Re: Why Did God Create Germs And Viruses? Christians ,I need Your Answers by Nobody: 6:26am On Sep 20, 2013
bizmahn:

As usual you never ask questions in sincerity & even when answers are made obvious you begin to taunt.Thats why christians ignore you.
Your question is the same as asking why God created evil, sickness & death.Evil,sickness,death,viruses etc entered into humanity through the sinful fall of man through Adam.
Even if bacteria or viruses existed before the fall,they weren't there to cause harm just as lions & harmful beasts wouldn't harm anyone before the fall.There will be a full restoration at the resurrection of the saints.I know you'll still argue this but suit yourself.
chaiiii!!!, jst read ur statrment and see how bible has fooled hell out of u. you have brain, yet I guess its for irrational. pls I soo much hate this comment. are u logical at all. the more u talk, the more stupid the comment sounds. a lot of us were brainwashed with this nonsense folktale as kids. I hope u are not past 20, if u are then its a shame that u haven't co.r out of this folktale.
I dropped all this shit talk and now, I can see how foolish I was thinking. I am free now and rational. what were the bacteria doing then, jst chilling and playing cos they are not living things(then y were. they made?)(don't give me bullshit of "his ways are not our ways. I don't blame us, its the poverty in africa and the fear of hell that's causing it. a white man's 4 year old kid will read this and know that there is madness. am not insulting u, but with dt thinking, u cannot grow. how do u think ur computer was invented. by an irrational mind??.
u cannever invent sometging with that thinking.

RELIGION IS A MENTAL BURDEN THAT MAKES YOU LEAVE YOUR COMMON REASONING, AND YOU THHINK IRRATIONALLY. HABBA
Re: Why Did God Create Germs And Viruses? Christians ,I need Your Answers by Nobody: 8:31am On Sep 20, 2013
bizmahn:

shocked

So lion for dey chop grass? grin

1 Like

Re: Why Did God Create Germs And Viruses? Christians ,I need Your Answers by jayriginal: 9:45am On Sep 20, 2013
How about flesh eating bacteria?
Re: Why Did God Create Germs And Viruses? Christians ,I need Your Answers by plaetton: 2:22pm On Sep 20, 2013
bizmahn:

He he he.
I think that nwuyag has said enough.

But let me add a few words.

So you are saying that bacteria and viruses were designed and created for no real purpose until Adam ate the forbidden apple?.. And thereafter, they evolved into mankind's deadliest enemies, or perhaps God re-created designed and recreated them to do harm?
Is that your position?
But The bible said that God created everything in six days and rested on the 7th, and this was long before the fall of Adam. How do you explain the discrepancy?.

Secondly, germs also attack and kill animals. What was their crime against god?

And lest I forget, germs also attack , harm and kill plants. Again, what was their crime against God?

Thirdly, if germs are God's agents for dealing with disobedient man, then each time You fight back diseases with anti-bacteria, anti-fungal and anti-viral drugs, you are actually fighting against God. That is what your rationalization would imply. Do you agree?

Fourthly,
Since you and all Christians believe that Jesus, son of God, came to earth and sacrificed himself to cleanse the world of the sin of Adam, then the big obvious question is:

Why are Christians,and humanity as a whole, whose inherited sins have been cleansed by the blood of Jesus, still being attacked by Bacteria, Viruses and other germs?
Why are we still being punished even after being saved?

Please, I would appreciate your answers.

1 Like

Re: Why Did God Create Germs And Viruses? Christians ,I need Your Answers by UyiIredia(m): 2:28pm On Sep 20, 2013
@ OP: As an exertion of its creativity. I not only see God in the good aspects of Nature but in the mundane and evil aspects too. So as it were God can be very terrible in Her works.
Re: Why Did God Create Germs And Viruses? Christians ,I need Your Answers by plaetton: 2:39pm On Sep 20, 2013
Uyi Iredia: @ OP: As an exertion of its creativity. I not only see God in the good aspects of Nature but in the mundane and evil aspects too. So as it were God can be very terrible in Her works.

A god that is both good and bad does not make anymore sense than the existence of god itself. Doesn't seem odd to you that existence of God is built on one contravictory concept on top of another?.
God is built on cascading layers of contradicting notions and myths. Does that not make you a bit suspicious that God is mysteriously the opposite of everything that he is supposed to be?

Isn't it more obvious that God is just everything and whatever we want him to be at anytime?
What does that tell you about the origin of God?... wink
Re: Why Did God Create Germs And Viruses? Christians ,I need Your Answers by mazaje(m): 5:41pm On Sep 20, 2013
bizmahn:

Pls stop bandying crazy mythology. . .
Re: Why Did God Create Germs And Viruses? Christians ,I need Your Answers by nnofaith: 6:16pm On Sep 20, 2013
bizmahn:

chei! religious pple and wuruwuru to the answer.
Re: Why Did God Create Germs And Viruses? Christians ,I need Your Answers by bizmahn: 4:34am On Sep 21, 2013
After all the nonsense you all spue at sensible replies from the religious, you folks'll whine that christians avoid your threads.Certainly you all prove over & over again that your threads don't deserve any reply from any sensible christian.Au revoir.
Re: Why Did God Create Germs And Viruses? Christians ,I need Your Answers by beejaay: 11:39am On Sep 21, 2013
Richfella:

Plaetton my man, once again I humbly suggest you read The Law Of One by RA (a supposed 5th-Density extra-terrestrial intelligence). It's in a question and answer format. It's actually 5 books - I'm currently on the Book 2.

It has answers to 'everything' you've ever asked on this forum, and the ones you will probably ask soon - and so much more.

All my critical factors are up, but in all humility, this one pass me. If this is a hoax or bullsh*t, it's gotta be the most elaborate, CONSISTENT, mind-fuckíng hoax ever perpetrated - as far as am concerned.

This is a consistent, seamless blend of cutting-edge physics, meta-physics, eastern-philosophy, history, pre-history, UFO-shít, re-incarnation, evolution, 'magic', everything and everything!

I've been following stuffs by guys like Mooji, Eckhart Tolle, Charles Haanel, Emerson, Allan Watts, Wallace Wattles, Napoleon Hill, etc...and this book takes EVERYTHING both said and unsaid by these guys and DIALS IT TO A WHOLE NEW FVCKING LEVEL!

We dey talk beyound-Einstein-grade brilliance here. As in knife-edge sh*t.

I'll list a few things this RA intelligence explained (the ones I can remember off-the-top-of-my-head):

- Densities
- Dimensions
- Space/Time
- Creation
- Consciousness
- Free Will
- Evolution
- The Pyramids (Egypt & South America) and their intended function
- Atlantis (Nuclear Accident)
- Life on other Planets & Galaxies
- Nature of 'God'.
- Cyclic nature of God's experiencing (creation)
- Timelessness
- Distortions
- Alien Abductions
- Pre-history (genetic engineering on man about 75,000 years ago)
- Introduction of Monotheism in Early Egypt (by Aknaten - am not sure that's the spelling)
- Chakras (Energy centers)
- Nature of matter.
- Who was Jesus, what became of him after he died.
- Hitler, Ghengis Khan (what became of them after life on earth).
- Who is Yahweh
- Moses sources of 'commands', etc, etc, etc.

Guy this one pass me.

Lol, I peeped into book 4 abi 5 and saw 'pentagram', 'tarot' and sh*t - fear catch me and I close am sharp sharp grin grin. Will continue Book 2 later (tonight or tomorrow) sha - when we get to the bridge we will cross it cool.

I strongly & highly recommend you read it. Google the PDFs and download them.

Am on to the 3rd book, though I have also peeped on the last two(sometin like dry reading though). The book is one shi.t but lovely but eckhart is still the master
Re: Why Did God Create Germs And Viruses? Christians ,I need Your Answers by mazaje(m): 5:19pm On Sep 21, 2013
bizmahn: After all the nonsense you all spue at sensible replies from the religious, you folks'll whine that christians avoid your threads.Certainly you all prove over & over again that your threads don't deserve any reply from any sensible christian.Au revoir.

Pls stop using the word sensible because there is nothing sensible in any of the nonsense you wrote up there. . .
Re: Why Did God Create Germs And Viruses? Christians ,I need Your Answers by Nobody: 6:43pm On Sep 21, 2013
beejaay:
Am on to the 3rd book, though I have also peeped on the last two(sometin like dry reading though). The book is one shi.t but lovely but eckhart is still the master

Ok. How did you hear about it?
Re: Why Did God Create Germs And Viruses? Christians ,I need Your Answers by beejaay: 8:55pm On Sep 21, 2013
Richfella:

Ok. How did you hear about it?
I just found the book in my book library, can't even remember how it got there (so I would say the book found me), the same with almost all the books that have helped me in my journey so the truth is I didn't hear about the book but the booke hear about me smiley
Re: Why Did God Create Germs And Viruses? Christians ,I need Your Answers by honeychild(f): 5:09am On Sep 22, 2013
nwuyag: is it God that created hermaphrodytes.
I put this question in a topic but I guess some ppl are not bold enough to answer. happy this one does not involve quotin some john or malachi?
christians do dt a lot and d worst part is that anda person will give another set of verses which do not correlate
Didn't see or read your post about hermaphrodites but I have the same take on it as on the initial question.

In a perfect body like the one God gave Adam, with a perfect immune system, bacteria will be harmless to man. All they would do would be the beneficial stuff already listed by an earlier poster;

As for hermaphrodites, have you ever used a faulty photocopying machine? Through no fault of the paper, some copies come out clear while others come out badly wrinkled.

The human body has become faulty. When it makes copies, some may not come out right.
Re: Why Did God Create Germs And Viruses? Christians ,I need Your Answers by Brimmie(m): 9:31am On Sep 22, 2013
[size=16]Wow.. Interesting!! cheesy cheesy[/size]

(1) (Reply)

Do We Have Free Choice Or Is Everything Predetermined? / Been A Gay Is Natural / Scientific Evidence That Demands A Creator God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.