Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,304 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

*URGENT** PHP Developers With Codeigniter & Mysql Needed - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / *URGENT** PHP Developers With Codeigniter & Mysql Needed (887 Views)

I Need A Team Of Php Developers To Work On A Project. / Real Software Company Needs Real Php Developers / Php Frameworks: Codeigniter & Pyrocms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

*URGENT** PHP Developers With Codeigniter & Mysql Needed by authurowen(m): 6:07pm On Sep 19, 2013
abc
Re: *URGENT** PHP Developers With Codeigniter & Mysql Needed by nollyj: 6:18pm On Sep 19, 2013
authurowen: I am in need of a PHP Developer to take on some of my projects. I am a Developer my self and these days have too much on my plate than I can handle.

I am willing to sub-contract some of the projects to the right developer.

Send me an email with a brief intro about your self, skills and projects you've worked on and rate. I will be sure to get back to you.

If you do not have Codeigniter experience but you are a good PHP developer, still contact me.
I will like to put together a small team as well.

I have the skills and will be willing to work with you if the terms are ok. I think different project requirements will have different cost.
Re: *URGENT** PHP Developers With Codeigniter & Mysql Needed by goldincome(m): 7:13pm On Sep 19, 2013
I am a PHP Developer with indepth codeigniter experience. You did not leave your email address. This is my phone no:08037184179
Re: *URGENT** PHP Developers With Codeigniter & Mysql Needed by authurowen(m): 11:28pm On Sep 20, 2013
d
Re: *URGENT** PHP Developers With Codeigniter & Mysql Needed by authurowen(m): 5:31pm On Oct 01, 2013
goldincome: I am a PHP Developer with indepth codeigniter experience. You did not leave your email address. This is my phone no:08037184179

I'm still waiting on your response @goldincome.

Drop me a line lets go from there.
Re: *URGENT** PHP Developers With Codeigniter & Mysql Needed by blenyo11(m): 7:03am On Oct 02, 2013
Not codeigniter but experience in object oriented php. 08035146243
Re: *URGENT** PHP Developers With Codeigniter & Mysql Needed by goldincome(m): 4:40pm On Oct 02, 2013
authurowen:

I'm still waiting on your response @goldincome.

Drop me a line lets go from there.

I have sent an email to you.

Will be waiting for ur response.

(1) (Reply)

Microfinance Bank Software WANTED!!! / ..... / I Need A Magento Programmer/ Web Designer For An E-commerce Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.