Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,355 members, 7,957,954 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:38 AM

Would U Rather Have An Extra-year Or Graduate With A 3rd Class - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Would U Rather Have An Extra-year Or Graduate With A 3rd Class (1070 Views)

For those with 3rd class degree take these steps!!!! / I Did Not Make 3rd Class Degree(Soyinka) I Made 2:1 / How Can I Do A Master's With A 3rd Class ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would U Rather Have An Extra-year Or Graduate With A 3rd Class by Nobody: 1:04am On Sep 20, 2013
Pls peeps i really need a candid advice now......am in 3rdy now final year and am considering an xtra year to atleast be in 2nd class lower..........am a Basic medical science student (B.Sc Physiology)......my failure was not because of unseriousness or laziness ...but a lot of financial probs......pls i need experienced peeps.
Re: Would U Rather Have An Extra-year Or Graduate With A 3rd Class by Stunner1(f): 1:18am On Sep 20, 2013
3rd class ke.... an extra sounds beta tho IMO
Re: Would U Rather Have An Extra-year Or Graduate With A 3rd Class by bolagabriella: 2:04am On Sep 20, 2013
I believe that what will be will be.
So I say be serious with your final exams,if you have an extra year,so be it but if you don't,take your result-no matter what it is-and leave because no one is sure of the future because what if you decide to intentionally have an extra year and still you grad with the third class or something else happened and you have to spent another year...see,the truth is no one is satisfied with their position,am also a third class student 300 level microbiology but I never thought of an extra year cos I believe it's the way the lord wants it to be cos I know I tried I really do try,I read several textbooks,google and etc,I don't joke with my academics but yet I find myself in third class...well me am just grateful to God ooo,cos it could have been worse,there are people with pass some were ask to withdraw,I have never tasted any carry-over,even though am in 3rd class,people still dey beef me,it's not by my power so I don't try to control it,I just leave it all to God,the author and finisher of my faith...you should also do thesame,leave it all to God because what worked for mr A may not work for you and it might...let God decide,He has a plan for you,for me and for us all...HE IS GOD

1 Like

Re: Would U Rather Have An Extra-year Or Graduate With A 3rd Class by Nobody: 2:51pm On Sep 20, 2013
Bola i think i really need to appreciate this from u........now i've decided to leave it all for God.....i'd written my finals and after all....i landed in 3rd class.........well i cannot be mobilise wit my colleaques by nov.......hopefully feb.i will be mobilise....thanks so much.....sorry ar u a BBF student?
bolagabriella: I believe that what will be will be.
So I say be serious with your final exams,if you have an extra year,so be it but if you don't,take your result-no matter what it is-and leave because no one is sure of the future because what if you decide to intentionally have an extra year and still you grad with the third class or something else happened and you have to spent another year...see,the truth is no one is satisfied with their position,am also a third class student 300 level microbiology but I never thought of an extra year cos I believe it's the way the lord wants it to be cos I know I tried I really do try,I read several textbooks,google and etc,I don't joke with my academics but yet I find myself in third class...well me am just grateful to God ooo,cos it could have been worse,there are people with pass some were ask to withdraw,I have never tasted any carry-over,even though am in 3rd class,people still dey beef me,it's not by my power so I don't try to control it,I just leave it all to God,the author and finisher of my faith...you should also do thesame,leave it all to God because what worked for mr A may not work for you and it might...let God decide,He has a plan for you,for me and for us all...HE IS GOD
Re: Would U Rather Have An Extra-year Or Graduate With A 3rd Class by bolagabriella: 10:24am On Sep 21, 2013
Am glad I can help.
No,am not a BBF student but an EKSUITE (ekiti state university).

1 Like

Re: Would U Rather Have An Extra-year Or Graduate With A 3rd Class by Dinakas(f): 3:28pm On Sep 21, 2013
Beverly1: Pls peeps i really need a candid advice now......am in 3rdy now final year and am considering an xtra year to atleast be in 2nd class lower..........am a Basic medical science student (B.Sc Physiology)......my failure was not because of unseriousness or laziness ...but a lot of financial probs......pls i need experienced peeps.
you know wat, jus go for an extra yr if u hav d money because 3rd class is no more a result. It wont get u a gud job wit a gud pay n u even a med science student. Pray n struggle n u wil make it up to 2nd class upper. Bliv me, except God is wit u, derz no more gud job wit gud pay in nig for 3rd class.
Gudluck, wish u d best
Re: Would U Rather Have An Extra-year Or Graduate With A 3rd Class by Nobody: 12:20pm On Sep 22, 2013
H thank so muck Dinakas......ur comment is highly appreciated.
Dinakas:
you know wat, jus go for an extra yr if u hav d money because 3rd class is no more a result. It wont get u a gud job wit a gud pay n u even a med science student. Pray n struggle n u wil make it up to 2nd class upper. Bliv me, except God is wit u, derz no more gud job wit gud pay in nig for 3rd class.
Gudluck, wish u d best
Re: Would U Rather Have An Extra-year Or Graduate With A 3rd Class by Nobody: 12:21pm On Sep 22, 2013
Oh ok cool.....thanks
bolagabriella: Am glad I can help.
Re: Would U Rather Have An Extra-year Or Graduate With A 3rd Class by obinoral(m): 7:33pm On Nov 13, 2013
bolagabriella: Am glad I can help.
Ekiti state university.... Dt school can frustrate you. I study statistics and i even though i have extra year i till came out with 3rd class and i have not even went for service even though those that am better came out with better grades.but i know the end will justify everybody.
Re: Would U Rather Have An Extra-year Or Graduate With A 3rd Class by obinoral(m): 7:43pm On Nov 13, 2013
Dinakas:
Gudluck, wish u d best
am not disputing the fact that God can do it but it takes miracle for it to happen. I aslo prayed,fasted and work hard but the result still remain the same, i know i can do much but the time was late. And if you decide to go for extra year many factors will determine your fate, just like ASUU is determining our fate for service now.

(1) (Reply)

Where To Buy Occult Training Books / Photos: OAU Female Hostel Gutted By Fire / Federal Ministry Of Education 2015 Scholarship For Students-apply Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.