Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,987 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

Ex MBGN Chinenye Ochuba-akinlade Is Bereaved! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ex MBGN Chinenye Ochuba-akinlade Is Bereaved! (3303 Views)

Wizkid Is Bereaved! / Photos: Nollywood Actress Empress Njamah Is Bereaved! / Ex-beauty Queen Chineyen Ochuba Akinlade Gives Birth To A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ex MBGN Chinenye Ochuba-akinlade Is Bereaved! by amakaikeng(f): 10:22am On Sep 20, 2013
The Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria 202 Chinenye Ochuba-Akinlade has lost her beloved sister Ifeoma. Chinenye has been in grieve since the death of her sister, a few days ago she went on Facebook to express her grieve and how much she wanted God to reverse the death, hear her-

''God please bring her back. This is too hard to bear. Ifeoma please come back'' Just yesterday she updated her status to - ''We lost my sister Ifeoma, still like a dream, so hard to bear.''

Continue to read more here.... http://amakaikenga..com/2013/09/ex-mbgn-chinenye-ochuba-akinlade-is.html

Re: Ex MBGN Chinenye Ochuba-akinlade Is Bereaved! by Nicemoc(f): 11:36am On Sep 20, 2013
Awwww..sad news. May God console the family
Re: Ex MBGN Chinenye Ochuba-akinlade Is Bereaved! by Stunner1(f): 2:08pm On Sep 20, 2013
Eiyahhhh may ha soul RIP

(1) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With Her? Maheeda Goes Totally Nak*ed Again / {SEE PHOTO} Chidinma Shows Off Her Gangsta Side / Why I Allowed Nkem Owoh To Touch My B00bs –nollywood Actress Anita Joseph (photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.