Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,329 members, 7,819,132 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Top Of The World Video [download]- D'banj - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Top Of The World Video [download]- D'banj (3096 Views)

DOWNLOAD: D'banj Ft. G'iyaz_the King Is Here (A Nairalander's Remix) / Download D'banj's Latest Single, Oliver Twist / Download D'banj - Oliver Twist Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top Of The World Video [download]- D'banj by NurielMagus(f): 3:19pm On Sep 20, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFzEEETG4VU

Top Of The World Video
Still steady bringing it... Checkout D'banj's Top Of The World Video from God Father Productions. Watch, Download & Enjoy!

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD VIDEO
Re: Top Of The World Video [download]- D'banj by airmark(m): 3:26pm On Sep 20, 2013
This guy stands out
Re: Top Of The World Video [download]- D'banj by Tapout(m): 3:31pm On Sep 20, 2013
Nice
Re: Top Of The World Video [download]- D'banj by sahyd1(m): 3:46pm On Sep 20, 2013
Thumbs up Bangalee! Eja nla fun ra e!I wonda why pple say many bad things abt diz guy. U̶̲̥̅̊ r on top of Ūя̲̅ game jare! U̶̲̥̅̊ r stil kickin it without Don Loyal milk! D only thing missing in lyrics is " Is DON JAZZY AGAIN" kip it Bro.
Re: Top Of The World Video [download]- D'banj by manuelzz(m): 5:23pm On Sep 20, 2013
I would never say that D'banj is the best artiste in africa-Be it far from me..but the troubling question now is,who is better? undecided
Re: Top Of The World Video [download]- D'banj by Dollarjunkie: 9:46pm On Sep 21, 2013
Mehnnn... This music is damn good. Beating, video, expression et al are all on point! Thumbs up D'banj, nice work godfather music.

ILLUMINATI ON POINT! grin grin grin

#Grabs alomo and akara waiting to get bashed
Re: Top Of The World Video [download]- D'banj by Dollarjunkie: 9:32pm On Sep 23, 2013
Just can't stop listening and watching this song. It lost perfection by mere 0.0000001.
D'banj really killed it here.
I think hooking up with KW is really taking him to the top of the world.

AM ON TOP OF THE WORLD BABY

(1) (Reply)

Korede Bello Has Revealed His Inspiration For His Current Hit Song, ‘godwin’. / DOWNLOAD Music: Davido Ft. Olamide - The Money / Download Nathaniel Bassey Mp3 & Video Mix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.