Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,426 members, 7,819,551 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Fresh: Rap Kid By Adolescent(a 15years Old Rapper) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Fresh: Rap Kid By Adolescent(a 15years Old Rapper) (821 Views)

11 Year Old Rapper (swag Kid) Freestyling In C7 Studios Osu Gh / 14 Yr Old Rapper On Xfactor Us. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fresh: Rap Kid By Adolescent(a 15years Old Rapper) by Rapmaestro(m): 3:56pm On Sep 20, 2013
Yes! Yes!! Yes!!!
Wow.. It doesn't come as a surprise to me when I heard this track by a younger bro/colleague of mine.. But I'm sure you'd be amazed at the type of delivery this kid has got, the type of flows, 'indigenousity' he has brought.
: Inspired by the likes of Late. Dagrin, Lord Of Ajasa, and of present, Vector Tha Viper, Reminisce and Olamide Baddo, Odola Dare A.k.A Adolescent, Adolex, a 15years old, who out of the love for the type of music the above artistes made and his passion for music(Rap especially) found out that his love for music is more than just singing or miming to the tunes of his favourite artistes and has gone to the extent that he just love to create his own lyrics and freestyle to any beat. So, with the help of mentors like Rap Maestro e.t.c he developed his rap and found out his specialty, which is Yoruba Rap/Hip-Hop...
Ok.. I KNOW, ''ALL RANTS, NO DISPLAY MAKES THREAD A DULL PLACE''
I PRESENT TO YOU:
RAP KID- Adolescent ft DTL_LYRICAL_RAPFIELD
www.hulkshare.com/adolecsx/adolescent-ft-dtl-lyrical-rap-field

(1) (Reply)

New Music: VIP – Kokoko F. Terry G (download) / Unauthorized Copying Is Against The Law.no More Downloading Of Copyrighted Songs / Premiere: Download Sean Tizzle – Loke Loke Ft. 9ice [VIDEO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.