Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

Calls To All Numbers Now 20k/sec On Glo Welcome Back Auto Plan? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Calls To All Numbers Now 20k/sec On Glo Welcome Back Auto Plan? (12594 Views)

Update On Mtn True Talk Plus Tariff Plan Now 20k/s / What Is The Ideal Number Of Missed Calls To Give A Person?? / Price War: Airtel Tariff Now 20k/second To All Networks And America (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Calls To All Numbers Now 20k/sec On Glo Welcome Back Auto Plan? by Mogten(m): 8:54pm On Sep 20, 2013
I noticed since last week that calls made to a registered family and friend number on the glo welcome back auto plan was being billed at 20k/secs, So I took to twitter to confirm from their online cc, and behold I just received this reply from glo via my DM, "Calls on welcome back are charged at 20k//sec for all numbers." Wonder who else is experiencing this?
Re: Calls To All Numbers Now 20k/sec On Glo Welcome Back Auto Plan? by newpaparazzi(m): 9:05pm On Sep 20, 2013
Which one is glo welcome back? Is it a new plan?
Re: Calls To All Numbers Now 20k/sec On Glo Welcome Back Auto Plan? by Mogten(m): 9:26pm On Sep 20, 2013
new paparazzi: Which one is glo welcome back? Is it a new plan?
No its not a new plan. its been on for a while now, only that one doesn't migrate to d plan just like that as pple get migrated automatically and randomly too by glo. They used to charge 10k/s on calls made and 2k/s to one registered family and friend number. But they slashed all those and brought in force the 20k/s charges to all networks, family n frnd's number inclusive.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Etisalat Latest 200MB For N200 Data Bundle Plan For 2016 / Blackberry Sucks! / ***chat Room By Honsule***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.