Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

A Military Man Gave Out His Gun To A Civilian To Pose For A Photograph - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Military Man Gave Out His Gun To A Civilian To Pose For A Photograph (954 Views)

She Wants To Retrieve A Gift She Gave Out Seven Years Ago. / Security Officers Pose With The Dead Lion Killed In Jos (Pictured) / General Overseer Caught Pants Down With Wife Of A Military Man And Another Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Military Man Gave Out His Gun To A Civilian To Pose For A Photograph by Saib4Jesus: 9:45pm On Sep 20, 2013
]This is unethical and unbecoming of a military personnel; a fire arm of a military man is called personal rifle and is regarded as the second wife of every personnel. When a military man signed out a rifle from the armoury it is even difficult for him to hand over such to a fellow comrade not to talk of given such to a civilian for posing for a photograph. When I saw this so many things came to my mind, what if the guy made away with it, or if it is loaded and the guy open fire with it. So pathetic!

Re: A Military Man Gave Out His Gun To A Civilian To Pose For A Photograph by sheedy407(m): 10:36pm On Sep 20, 2013
Nigeria mentality is so low,just imagine

1 Like

Re: A Military Man Gave Out His Gun To A Civilian To Pose For A Photograph by Galads(m): 10:43pm On Sep 20, 2013
I need to follow up on this... This NAvY boy needs to be dismiss... embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: A Military Man Gave Out His Gun To A Civilian To Pose For A Photograph by luvablesam(m): 11:07pm On Sep 20, 2013
I created a thread on most Nigerians mentality towards those that aren't blacks...perfect case of lowself esteem..Shame
Re: A Military Man Gave Out His Gun To A Civilian To Pose For A Photograph by gluv01(f): 11:45pm On Sep 20, 2013
Only in Naija...Low mentality because oyibo will give you some cash later? Pathetic!
Re: A Military Man Gave Out His Gun To A Civilian To Pose For A Photograph by Tuntheycr7: 12:45am On Sep 21, 2013
Na dia mata !
I get Dragnet test
Back 2ma book
Re: A Military Man Gave Out His Gun To A Civilian To Pose For A Photograph by Freiburger(m): 8:25am On Sep 21, 2013
What kind of training did that officer received?
Re: A Military Man Gave Out His Gun To A Civilian To Pose For A Photograph by musaajebor(m): 12:04am On Sep 22, 2013
Based on nuthin dey happun.
Re: A Military Man Gave Out His Gun To A Civilian To Pose For A Photograph by Nobody: 11:01am On Sep 22, 2013
Freiburger: What kind of training did that officer received?
are we even sure the dude went to any training school, probably one of those who joined the force based on a politician recommendation.. See as the mofo dey even shine teeth come dey salute Filipino... Nonsense

(1) (Reply)

STRIKE Latest: ASUU NEC Meeting Now To Hold On Saturday / Would You Like To Be Creamnated When You Die? / Wonder Who Looks Better Than My Sis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.