Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

BBM On Android And Related Issues - Phones (90) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / BBM On Android And Related Issues (199674 Views)

Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions / BBM on iPhone and related issues / How Can I Used BBM On Wifi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by brethart: 5:29pm On Nov 24, 2013
had it sorted out using the normal mobile network.....@jeffy thanks anyway.......and also thanks to the guy who suggested dat a new access point shud be created with only apn set and odas left unset....dat was wat i did and voila!!!...joined the bbm squad....though nofin special sha
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by Jeffy1206(m): 8:11pm On Nov 24, 2013
bret hart: had it sorted out using the normal mobile network.....@jeffy thanks anyway.......and also thanks to the guy who suggested dat a new access point shud be created with only apn set and odas left unset....dat was wat i did and voila!!!...joined the bbm squad....though nofin special sha
grin
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by Oxone(m): 10:01pm On Nov 24, 2013
I have an issue that's driving me nuts. after updating bbm & getting it active using my office wireless, everything worked like magic both on wireless & mobile network.

The problem now is once I restart my phone while using it on mobile network, BBM stops working while every other app that needs data connection keeps working like normal. I can neither send nor receive bbm messages but as soon as I enable wireless connection in d office, BBM starts working until the next restart on mobile network.

I've uninstalled & reinstalled d app to avail. This didn't use to happen with the older version. Any ideas on what the problem could be? Don't want to downgrad & I use a Samsung galaxy s3

1 Like

Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by Jeffy1206(m): 10:12pm On Nov 24, 2013
Oxone: I have an issue that's driving me nuts. after updating bbm & getting it active using my office wireless, everything worked like magic both on wireless & mobile network.

The problem now is once I restart my phone while using it on mobile network, BBM stops working while every other app that needs data connection keeps working like normal. I can neither send nor receive bbm messages but as soon as I enable wireless connection in d office, BBM starts working until the next restart on mobile network.

I've uninstalled & reinstalled d app to avail. This didn't use to happen with the older version. Any ideas on what the problem could be? Don't want to downgrad & I use a Samsung galaxy s3
I think once you restart your phone, and using mobile network, just open ur bbm it will come back on...
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by Oxone(m): 10:22pm On Nov 24, 2013
Jeffy1206: I think once you restart your phone, and using mobile network, just open ur bbm it will come back on...

That's the strange thing, it opens but messages wont deliver, no notifications & all. No activity of any kind. Looking at it, U would think my data bundle has expired.
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by Nobody: 11:05pm On Nov 24, 2013
Oxone:

That's the strange thing, it opens but messages wont deliver, no notifications & all. No activity of any kind. Looking at it, U would think my data bundle has expired.

flash in cwm for ur phone, perform a nandroid rom backup... then hard resett ur phone, reboot and download only bbm from playstore to check if its ur data or phone
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by ollyndjeda(m): 4:31pm On Nov 25, 2013
deejay_harry1:

flash in cwm for ur phone, perform a nandroid rom backup... then hard resett ur phone, reboot and download only bbm from playstore to check if its ur data or phone
aaah aaah. Just for this small issue
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by s3nn2x(m): 7:28pm On Nov 25, 2013
ollyndjeda: aaah aaah. Just for this small issue
LMAO!
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 25, 2013

its actually best for him... an android witout cwm and nandroid backup is ................undecided

1 Like

Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by osahonmk(m): 9:57pm On Nov 25, 2013
Pls I can't install bbm on my Samsung tab 2 10.1 p5100 it's saying device not compatible... pls Watson should I do
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by modextus(m): 10:15am On Nov 26, 2013
Pls...i just got a tecno p3...can bbm work on it?

+ do glo bis work on android phones?
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by makoladele(m): 10:32am On Nov 26, 2013
I have solution for u oxone am using an s3 too and I have that problem then too
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by makoladele(m): 10:36am On Nov 26, 2013
Jeffy1206: I think once you restart your phone, and using mobile network, just open ur bbm it will come back on...
I have a solution to that issue I'd you wanna know contact me on whatsapp 08179199664
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by aieromon(m): 11:10am On Nov 26, 2013
makoladele:
I have a solution to that issue I'd you wanna know contact me on whatsapp 08179199664

Why don't you drop the information here so that we can all learn?
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by wozup: 11:32am On Nov 26, 2013
if u wanna root and upgrade ur android fone to any version, call/whatsapp...08032948842..
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by Jeffy1206(m): 11:50am On Nov 26, 2013
makoladele:
y quoting me na sad anyways u can just drop de info here na, after all dis is why it's a thread for bbm issues...
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by Oxone(m): 11:58am On Nov 26, 2013
deejay_harry1:

shocked. well i'm running on stock OS, not rooted and don't want to do that just yet

I tire o, more like killing a fly with a sledge hammer grin

makoladele:

i dont see any reason why i should contact you specially for this.

anyways i've got it all sorted out. obviously i wasn't the only one experiencing it.

Tried the following steps i saw on a forum somewhere and that fixed the problem smiley

first off go to applications manager then

Then FORCE STOP

Then CLEAR CACHE

Then CLEAR DATA

Then UNINSTALL

Then INSTALL.

Thanks for all your help smiley

1 Like

deejay_harry1:

shocked. well i'm running on stock OS, not rooted and don't want to do that just yet

makoladele:

anyways i've got it all sorted out. obviously i wasn't the only one experiencing it.

Tried the following steps i saw on a forum somewhere and that fixed the problem smiley

Then FORCE STOP

Then CLEAR CACHE

Then CLEAR DATA

Then UNINSTALL

Then INSTALL.

1 Like

deejay_harry1:

makoladele:

Then FORCE STOP

Then CLEAR CACHE

Then CLEAR DATA

Then UNINSTALL

Then INSTALL.

1 Like

Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by modextus(m): 2:31pm On Nov 26, 2013
modextus: Pls...i just got a tecno p3...can bbm work on it?

+ do glo bis work on android phones?
i need a reply now....
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by physise(m): 2:41pm On Nov 26, 2013
modextus: i need a reply now....
NO
NO
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by Nobody: 2:44pm On Nov 26, 2013
modextus: i need a reply now....

i think i saw , somwhere they say it can on basedroid... check..

www.basedroid.com
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by modextus(m): 4:59pm On Nov 26, 2013
deejay_harry1:

i think i saw , somwhere they say it can on basedroid... check..

www.basedroid.com
ok. Thanks
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by Riogeese(m): 8:42am On Dec 03, 2013
I downloaded BBM 1.0.0.70 on my android phone but while I was
trying to install it, it gives me this parse
ERROR( There is a problem parsing this
parishes). What do I do to make it work on
my phone? Please note that I run android
4.2.2 on my device
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by Jeffy1206(m): 4:27am On Dec 07, 2013
Rio geese: I downloaded BBM 1.0.0.70 on my android phone but while I was
trying to install it, it gives me this parse
ERROR( There is a problem parsing this
parishes). What do I do to make it work on
my phone? Please note that I run android
4.2.2 on my device
maybe there was an error when downloading it... i suggest u download another one from a different site.
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by yehmi01(m): 6:21pm On Dec 09, 2013
Hello thanks for the link but I have downloaded BBM 1.0.0.70 on my N9 tab and entered my email address and the rest details but it is just stuck on Setting up BBM for a long time now have done all but still stuck on the interface saying "Setting Up BBM' My internet is strong I use spectranet 4G LTE. what else can I do. thanks
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by Jeffy1206(m): 9:07pm On Dec 09, 2013
yehmi01: Hello thanks for the link but I have downloaded BBM 1.0.0.70 on my N9 tab and entered my email address and the rest details but it is just stuck on Setting up BBM for a long time now have done all but still stuck on the interface saying "Setting Up BBM' My internet is strong I use spectranet 4G LTE. what else can I do. thanks
I advice u use wireless network... It worked for many.
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by lunchsplash: 1:49am On Dec 10, 2013
Pls guys is music status working on android bcoz mine is not working, pls any 1 help
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by Jeffy1206(m): 5:44am On Dec 10, 2013
lunchsplash: Pls guys is music status working on android bcoz mine is not working, pls any 1 help
no not yet.
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by ewizard1: 6:59am On Dec 10, 2013
Jeffy1206: I advice u use wireless network... It worked for many.
Spectranet is wireless nah! Mad speed sef... I have done a lot BBM setup with Spectranet connected to my PC and blasted HotSpot. It works like kilonshele? I think he should restart the whole process again.
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by lunchsplash: 8:24am On Dec 10, 2013
Is music status working on android, because mine is not working
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by WackyJ1(m): 10:04am On Dec 10, 2013
Hey i have a question that has been bothering me. I'd you uninstall and install your bbm, will you be given a new pin even after you put in your old I'd and password or will a new pin. Be given to you?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (Reply)

Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! / Prices Of Tecno Android Phones In Nigeria / 10 Types Of Smartphone Displays, Touchscreens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.