Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,826 members, 7,810,169 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:26 PM

Two Men Caught With Human Head In Olufana Village In Ibadan. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Men Caught With Human Head In Olufana Village In Ibadan. (1475 Views)

I Needed Human Head To End My Suffering – Man Confesses In Enugu (photo) / Two Gay Men Caught In Delta, Handed Over To Chief Priest For Cleansing. Photo / Truck Carrying Human Head In Adamawa Intercepted By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Men Caught With Human Head In Olufana Village In Ibadan. by PrettyPrisca(f): 6:23am On Sep 21, 2013
Two men were on Friday in Ibadan paraded by the police for possessing a decomposing human head. One of the men, Seyi Akinola, was arrested in an ambush operation by the police while Ajitoni Ogundeji was named by Akinola as his accomplice in the crime.
Ogundeji, who is a farmer and a hunter, was alleged to have instructed Akinola to bring a human head to prepare a charm that would protect him from gunshot.
Akinola, who is also a hunter, had complained to Ogundeji that he experienced frequent robbery attacks on the road whenever he travelled.
While on hunting expedition at night about two weeks ago, Akinola allegedly saw the corpse of a dead mad woman in a bush.
He later cut off the head and hid it on a tree to decompose.
Ten days later, he returned to pick the head at the place where he kept it but unknown to him, the community had alerted the police after discovering the head on the tree. After walking into the ambush, he was arrested and taken to the police station at Ojoo area of Ibadan. During questioning, he told the police that Ogundeji told him to bring the head to prepare anti-bullet charm. While speaking to journalists at the station, Akinola confessed to the crime.
“I was caught with a human head by the police on Friday morning. I travelled a lot when I was working as a shepherd to a herd of cattle, but there are incidences of robbery attacks on the road. I told Ogundeji about it and he said he could do a charm for me against gunshot if I could get a human head.”http://www.punchng.com/news/two-men-caught-with-human-head/
Re: Two Men Caught With Human Head In Olufana Village In Ibadan. by Nobody: 6:28am On Sep 21, 2013
These people sabi do juju die!!! shocked

1 Like

Re: Two Men Caught With Human Head In Olufana Village In Ibadan. by livingstoneony(m): 6:59am On Sep 21, 2013
#ETT
Re: Two Men Caught With Human Head In Olufana Village In Ibadan. by Nobody: 7:00am On Sep 21, 2013
You can't just take charm away from its original owner. Where are the saints that are qiuck in castigating others?

1 Like

Re: Two Men Caught With Human Head In Olufana Village In Ibadan. by obami007(m): 7:29am On Sep 21, 2013
Nawa o,,,,,oya o,,dem don blow whistle for una o,,,,,,,,bt I tink say dis set of pple no dey commit crime,,I tink say na dem innocent pass,,,,,,,,

Naija na. 1,,,,,,,make una no dey divide am for us

1 Like

Re: Two Men Caught With Human Head In Olufana Village In Ibadan. by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:08am On Sep 21, 2013
Westside niggas now taking the lead on crime
Re: Two Men Caught With Human Head In Olufana Village In Ibadan. by DJDOLA(m): 8:49am On Sep 21, 2013
Se ka ma sa lo ni?
Re: Two Men Caught With Human Head In Olufana Village In Ibadan. by Nmeri17: 12:41pm On Sep 22, 2014
Where is madam kanwulia?? sebi u said its only ibgos that do suchs smiley
Re: Two Men Caught With Human Head In Olufana Village In Ibadan. by shizzle11(m): 3:19pm On Sep 22, 2014
South West sophistication. While industrious people with entrepreneurial skills are dealing in motor parts, our South West brothers are dealing in human parts

1 Like

Re: Two Men Caught With Human Head In Olufana Village In Ibadan. by Kanwulia: 5:15pm On Sep 22, 2014
Nmeri17: Where is madam kanwulia?? sebi u said its only ibgos that do suchs smiley

Lemme put it this way.

You have the SHERIFF of ritual-killing TRIBES wink. . . (inserts 4 letters here. . . . beginning with a "LAY-"TER" I. . . .
Then you have the "DEPURRRRY"! wink The tribe beginning with the "LAY-TER" Y!
Re: Two Men Caught With Human Head In Olufana Village In Ibadan. by Nmeri17: 9:13pm On Sep 22, 2014
Kanwulia:

Lemme put it this way.

You have the SHERIFF of ritual-killing TRIBES wink. . . (inserts 4 letters here. . . . beginning with a "LAY-"TER" I. . . .
Then you have the "DEPURRRRY"! wink The tribe beginning with the "LAY-TER" Y!

Yo crase pass my own!! I just figured grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

War!!! Illiterate Ibadan Youth Kill DPO! / Fulani Herdsmen Kills Many In Fresh Attack In Benue State (graphic Photos) / How We Were Scammed At Computer Village Using Iphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.