Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,833 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Starting A Projector Renting Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Starting A Projector Renting Business (1459 Views)

Want To Buy A Projector / Need To To Buy A Projector / Vessel Oil Tanker For Lease,renting Of Tug,house Boats,barges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Starting A Projector Renting Business by Cheatnotagain: 10:33am On Sep 21, 2013
Hi my esteemed, honourable & most valued Nairalanders... Currently I reside in a town in the northern part of Nigeria. I am currenty considering starting up a Projector renting business as I've not seen such business existing here...
The town has a good number of churches, Secondary schools, an army barrack, a federal college of education e.t.c...
Please ur valued suggestions, advice, encouragement... are welcomed, and also if u know any where I can buy a quality projector & projector screen...
Re: Starting A Projector Renting Business by Cheatnotagain: 8:06pm On Sep 21, 2013
Am still expecting ur valued contribution
Re: Starting A Projector Renting Business by Cheatnotagain: 12:06pm On Sep 22, 2013
MODs please I beg u take this to the front page I really need the valued contributions and suggestions of Nairalanders
Re: Starting A Projector Renting Business by emandman: 10:27pm On Sep 22, 2013
Well,since u'v seen d opportunity i cnt tok abt dat,but then it has to be in line anoda biz u cnt open outlet jst to rent projector...and mind u sum churches u see have theirs
so set up mayb a cafe,photo shop,biz centa etc along wit it
Re: Starting A Projector Renting Business by Cheatnotagain: 8:37pm On Sep 23, 2013
e mandman: Well,since u'v seen d opportunity i cnt tok abt dat,but then it has to be in line anoda biz u cnt open outlet jst to rent projector...and mind u sum churches u see have theirs
so set up mayb a cafe,photo shop,biz centa etc along wit it
Thanks a lot bro, for a start it won't be a full time thing, I have a job am doing currently...
Re: Starting A Projector Renting Business by emandman: 10:34pm On Sep 23, 2013
Good to know dat.u'r welkum
Re: Starting A Projector Renting Business by Cheatnotagain: 10:35pm On Sep 24, 2013
am still waiting for ur valued contributions...
Re: Starting A Projector Renting Business by Rossikk(m): 11:21pm On Sep 24, 2013
Cheatnotagain: Hi my esteemed, honourable & most valued Nairalanders... Currently I reside in a town in the northern part of Nigeria. I am currenty considering starting up a Projector renting business as I've not seen such business existing here...
The town has a good number of churches, Secondary schools, an army barrack, a federal college of education e.t.c...
Please ur valued suggestions, advice, encouragement... are welcomed, and also if u know any where I can buy a quality projector & projector screen...

You are not going about this the right way. What you should do to determine the viability or otherwise of the business is to conduct market research targeting those groups you've identified. Create some questionnaires and distribute to them, and base your decision on the results.
Re: Starting A Projector Renting Business by Horus(m): 12:30am On Sep 25, 2013
Cheatnotagain: Hi my esteemed, honourable & most valued Nairalanders... Currently I reside in a town in the northern part of Nigeria. I am currenty considering starting up a Projector renting business as I've not seen such business existing here...

Create a website or for your Projector Renting Business
Re: Starting A Projector Renting Business by Cheatnotagain: 8:01am On Sep 25, 2013
Rossikk:

You are not going about this the right way. What you should do to determine the viability or otherwise of the business is to conduct market research targeting those groups you've identified. Create some questionnaires and distribute to them, and base your decision on the results.
Thanks a lot, I will work on ur contributiom
Re: Starting A Projector Renting Business by Cheatnotagain: 8:04am On Sep 25, 2013
Horus:

Create a website or for your Projector Renting Business
Thanks bro
Re: Starting A Projector Renting Business by Cheatnotagain: 7:00pm On Sep 25, 2013
Am still expectant my distinguished nairalanders
Re: Starting A Projector Renting Business by detrinity(m): 12:59am On Sep 26, 2013
mr sheatnotagain, i really comment on ur line of business of projectors for rentage.since you said you need contact of where you can buy quality projector and projecor screen, wel we deal in projecors, projecror screen, audio visual products, (office and presentation products: event managers), white boards, interactive boards. We also sells faily used projector and quality brand new projector with accessories.you can contact me for enquiry on 07032750377, 08186101449. We also deliver nationwide.
Re: Starting A Projector Renting Business by Cheatnotagain: 7:46pm On Sep 26, 2013
detrinity: mr sheatnotagain, i really comment on ur line of business of projectors for rentage.since you said you need contact of where you can buy quality projector and projecor screen, wel we deal in projecors, projecror screen, audio visual products, (office and presentation products: event managers), white boards, interactive boards. We also sells faily used projector and quality brand new projector with accessories.you can contact me for enquiry on 07032750377, 08186101449. We also deliver nationwide.
Thanks a lot
Re: Starting A Projector Renting Business by Cheatnotagain: 9:08pm On Sep 27, 2013
More contributions my people
Re: Starting A Projector Renting Business by Cheatnotagain: 6:58am On Oct 01, 2013
detrinity: mr sheatnotagain, i really comment on ur line of business of projectors for rentage.since you said you need contact of where you can buy quality projector and projecor screen, wel we deal in projecors, projecror screen, audio visual products, (office and presentation products: event managers), white boards, interactive boards. We also sells faily used projector and quality brand new projector with accessories.you can contact me for enquiry on 07032750377, 08186101449. We also deliver nationwide.

Thanks a lot bro, I was able to get the projector thru ur direction

(1) (Reply)

Is Nairatweets.com A Scam? / Suppliers For Castor Oil, Monriga Oil, Cocoa Butter Urgently Wanted. / I Earn My Living Legitimately By This Means, Am I A 'bad Belle' ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.