Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,160 members, 7,953,611 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:38 PM

How Do We Hustle To Buy Tecno Phantom Phones? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Do We Hustle To Buy Tecno Phantom Phones? (1454 Views)

Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread / Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) / Which Phone Should I Buy...tecno N3/N4 Or Blackberry. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do We Hustle To Buy Tecno Phantom Phones? by YouSuckDude(m): 11:34am On Sep 21, 2013
hi guys, i'm an aspirant and i dont have money at all. I've been seeing lots of peeps here on nairaland getting phantom phones week by week and me myself would also love to get one but i don't know how to get the money... So please, if u r an aspirant like me, i'd like u to share here how u made the money to get a phantom device cos i'm ready to hustle for this device... I'm very much interested in the phantom A+ and would love to get it fast... I would have love to go 4 the phantom A2 but the phone is not worth the price as it comes with just fewer upgrade from the a+.

So kindly share the way u hustle to get your phantom device here because i know lots of people will benefit from this thread a lot..... And if u r an aspirant in Auchi or Jattu willing to get the phone too, u can contact me on 08144474261 so dat we can work together with the ideas shared here for a faster process of achieving our needs... God bless you as you share ur experience.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do We Hustle To Buy Tecno Phantom Phones? by debedebe(m): 11:38am On Sep 21, 2013
Carry gun and form road block for 30mins

1 Like

Re: How Do We Hustle To Buy Tecno Phantom Phones? by YouSuckDude(m): 11:42am On Sep 21, 2013
debedebe: Carry gun and form road block for 30mins

guy i serious like madt o... i beg make una post something useful..... Battery low for now
Re: How Do We Hustle To Buy Tecno Phantom Phones? by Rapmaestro(m): 11:46am On Sep 21, 2013
YouSuckDude:

guy i serious like madt o... i beg make una post something useful..... Battery low for now

Re: How Do We Hustle To Buy Tecno Phantom Phones? by johnwizey: 12:00pm On Sep 21, 2013
U go thief b dat o
Re: How Do We Hustle To Buy Tecno Phantom Phones? by newman10(m): 12:53pm On Sep 21, 2013
@Op, your name says it all cheesy grin
Re: How Do We Hustle To Buy Tecno Phantom Phones? by Osyxcel(m): 2:50pm On Sep 21, 2013
debedebe: Carry gun and form road block for 30mins

Best Response grin

O.P is wasted grin grin grin
Re: How Do We Hustle To Buy Tecno Phantom Phones? by lakad4u(m): 2:58pm On Sep 21, 2013
this one na mumu sha,if you they hustle for just phantom ,me wey dey use Q10 nko?
bros best idea for now is just to get Gun,and if you are caught,u don enter gbege be that oooo
Re: How Do We Hustle To Buy Tecno Phantom Phones? by YouSuckDude(m): 10:11pm On Sep 21, 2013
what about brick-laying cos dats the only thing i can think of for now... how much do dey pay? and wat other job make daily payment like brick-laying?...

@all, its like u guys dont understand my question in full. I only need someone matured minded to answer my question in a matured way plz... i'm not saying i want to get the money in just a day, wat am asking is wat kind of job do i do to get the money little by little within a month+......? Am ready to even do two kind of small jobs in a day... but the question is, wat kind of small job are available in nigeria that i can do? is there any like car-wash, dish washing or any other small job in this country dat pay daily (i.e. after working for that day, u'll be payed)?... cos i only know that of other countries like US and UK since they post info like that on the net...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do We Hustle To Buy Tecno Phantom Phones? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Sep 21, 2013
@op carry toy gun and move 4rm house to house. If u no buy note 3 after this. Call me bast*rd.
Bricklaying/labour pays 1500-2000 per day
Re: How Do We Hustle To Buy Tecno Phantom Phones? by wman(m): 5:47am On Oct 04, 2013
You could start 4rm Tecnno N3. Then sell it l8r & buy a good 2nd hand phantom A+.
But on a serious note your question is foolish. Every single person here needs more money for important things. We'll help ourselves out b4 we help you.
Life is not all about using a phone. Cmon man I'm sure you have other goals e.g Admission, passing your exams e.t.c
When you buy the phone what next? You'll ask for how to get dough 4 subscription for data right? And it never stops, after the initial excitement, you'll start looking for money for a better phone and so the cycle goes on. More money, more spending.

But I like you man, it takes courage to come on a forum to ask a question like this. You also sound like someone who is not lazy & is ready to work to achieve his goals.
"Most people say 'I can't afford it' instead of saying 'How can I afford it?' thereby forcing their brain to stop working and making their brain lazy" - Robert Kiyosaki

Your mindset is 'How can I afford it?' which is good & which exercises & put your brain to work. The more you put your brain to work, the more ideas flow in.

FIRST THING: Get #250 and buy 'Rich Dad Poor Dad' by Robert Kiyosaki. I swear you won't regret it.

SECOND: Check for hotels, bars & restaurants around your area, there are always openings around cos lot of pple leave the job due to low pay but most times they don't advertise the job openings. Type a C.V and 4tocopy it & then drop it at suitable places. Make sure the places are not far to your area due to cost of transportation day in day out. Hotels & restaurants are better as they may feed you twice a day and you'll hardly spend your money giving you a chance to save more.

Open a savings account without registering for ATM & deposit your monthly take there. Do not work for a company as you will hardly have time for yourself. After deducting feeding and other expenses you'll hardly have enough.

BTW I'm a final year student and I don't depend on my parents for money. I even borrow pple money and I run a business of mine .
I'm also saving up to a buy a new Samsung Galaxy Note 3.

Please do get that 'Rich Dad Poor Dad' and your life won't be the same. Put God first in all your endeavors also.

7 Likes

Re: How Do We Hustle To Buy Tecno Phantom Phones? by Cuteclem: 10:22am On Oct 04, 2013
lol
Re: How Do We Hustle To Buy Tecno Phantom Phones? by Cuteclem: 10:22am On Oct 04, 2013
lol what an ambitious op
Re: How Do We Hustle To Buy Tecno Phantom Phones? by dazekid(m): 10:52am On Oct 04, 2013
if you are gonna hustle,I suggest you hustle tight coz if your reason for hustling is just to buy a tecno phantom a+ then you've made the biggest hustlers mistake...
As for what you should do hmmn I suggest you go to the business section or so coz that is where you can find the most useful posts..
Re: How Do We Hustle To Buy Tecno Phantom Phones? by bigiyaro(m): 11:17am On Oct 04, 2013
lolz just bought p2 bt am still saving for note three. right now am trying to buy a car which I will will use for town service .after that, its #4000 daily. thus in a few months my note 3 will be in my hands. this is hw I will husul for my note3
Re: How Do We Hustle To Buy Tecno Phantom Phones? by psalmdave(m): 12:05pm On Oct 04, 2013
hmmm.nothing last on planet earth,today it's phantom A2,2maro it will ne phantom a6,b4 you can get that one maybe phantom a2milliom is out,same goes to everything in this world,people have not finished buying note2 or s4,now note 3 is out,I heard a flexible sAmsUng is on its way...there was ones a time hUMmer and pRaDo jeeps were the kings of the street but now new cars which are better are everywhere which won't last....so don't be in haste to get anything just wait for the appointed time
Re: How Do We Hustle To Buy Tecno Phantom Phones? by Emekayoung(m): 12:40pm On Oct 04, 2013
psalmdave: hmmm.nothing last on planet earth,today it's phantom A2,2maro it will ne phantom a6,b4 you can get that one maybe phantom a2milliom is out,same goes to everything in this world,people have not finished buying note2 or s4,now note 3 is out,I heard a flexible sAmsUng is on its way...there was ones a time hUMmer and pRaDo jeeps were the kings of the street but now new cars which are better are everywhere which won't last....so don't be in haste to get anything just wait for the appointed time
This is d 1st time i've seen u typing a reasonable comment of nairaland without insults,anyway keep it cool man. grin

1 Like

Re: How Do We Hustle To Buy Tecno Phantom Phones? by wisemanharry: 12:59pm On Oct 04, 2013
Emekayoung:
This is d 1st time i've seen u typing a reasonable comment of nairaland without insults,anyway keep it cool man. grin
TAHHH URE THE ONE I GAVE THAT COMMENT NOW U WANT TO BACKFIRE...BY THE WAY WHERE HAVE U BEEN SINCE COS YOUR ANTI TECNO COMMITEE HAS NOT BEEN DOING A GOOD JOB SINCE U DISAPPEARED INTO THIN HEAR,WETIN HAPPEN NA MY GUY...HOPE SAY MODS NO BAN U O?
Re: How Do We Hustle To Buy Tecno Phantom Phones? by psalmdave(m): 1:02pm On Oct 04, 2013
Haha,emekayoung u want use my comment against me,thankGod wisemanharry was there,by the way where have you been
Re: How Do We Hustle To Buy Tecno Phantom Phones? by FOWOSHERE01(m): 10:33am On May 11, 2016
OP. Did you get the phone?
Re: How Do We Hustle To Buy Tecno Phantom Phones? by saxby(f): 12:35pm On May 11, 2016
Op are you still in need of the phone??
Re: How Do We Hustle To Buy Tecno Phantom Phones? by FOWOSHERE01(m): 1:02pm On May 11, 2016
saxby:
Op are you still in need of the phone??
I am in need of the phone. Do you have it?

(1) (Reply)

Airtel 1+1 Bis Data Plan Is Back - 4gb For N1500 / Bricked Tecno Phone.. Andriod Gurus Mind Helping mع / Brand New Blackberry Z3 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.